'Mexican MindArk employee interview' parody

Here are some important news from Mexican mindark employee! It's even better when you dont know a word in spanish...

Yes Very funny video from McCormick -- one of our biggest anti MA players of all times. You can find him popping in here and there to give us a new video and tell all how the game has failed.

He's latest: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...um-got-locked-they-called-it-intrusion.19145/

Sad but funny at the same time as he's posting a cry post because his anti MA post was locked on Monria's forum after he posted a flood posts telling all of how MA was bad and will fail to the new owners and was kind of set back that the new owners locked his 'Opinion' post.

Last edited:
Was only funny the last 10 times it was posted on pcf.

BTW, the real video is from Spain, this guy is a sort of freak called "risitas" (chuckles).

Delete this thread. This troll didn't see the last 100 times it was posted here. Was only funny the first time.

I posted it 5-6 weeks ago.

I looted nice (L) gun and will sell it for 25$ while depositing another 150$ :yup:
SEE what i mean?

Do not forget to do additional depo for TP fees! And bring some beverages!

Good luck!

Delete this thread. This troll didn't see the last 100 times it was posted here. Was only funny the first time.

This video cannot be posted too many times, it is perfect. I wish mccormick would do a new video about tp-fees and the virtual president :laugh:

Cant quite tell if proactive mango is being sarcastic or not...

Regardless.. he is a proactive mango.. what more do you want! :cool:

/mod note/

merged with existing thread .. again. I'll re-title it this time to make it easier to find,

Back