Michael Schumacher Retires

safara

Mutated
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Angel Spike Sunny
Michael Schumacher Retires at the end of 2006.

Fantastic racing driver :clap:

Shame to see you going :(

hmm :scratch: ... YEAHH :wise:

:girl:

F1 is boring with or without Michael Schumacher :/

well, he has to
he will have loads of work with the new Forum he bought :laugh:
no more time for racing

Az Bloodz said:
F1 is boring with or without Michael Schumacher :/

I find football boring, but I enjoy F1 as I'm a speed freak.

Each to there own I say. ;)

Numa said:
I find football boring, but I enjoy F1 as I'm a speed freak.

Each to there own I say. ;)

But winning or losing in football does not depend on the car :/

Well better to quit when your at your peak :) or whatever.

Alice said:
well, he has to
he will have loads of work with the new Forum he bought :laugh:
no more time for racing

:rofl:

Az Bloodz said:
Nail on the head. I think that's the problem with F1, and the reason I don't watch anymore. Sure, they're skilled drivers. But it seems having a Renault or Ferrari built car will guarantee a top four finish for the season.

Perhaps they should do what A1 do and allow only one type of car.

As we say in the UK - Good riddance to bad rubbish :)

Talented driver, shame about his personality. I'm really glad to see the back of this arrogant, self obsessed - man. He's acted "above the law" for years now, and although I might sound a bit harsh I really can't wait for next season's [Michael] Schumacher-less season :)

Miller said:
As we say in the UK - Good riddance to bad rubbish :)

Talented driver, shame about his personality. I'm really glad to see the back of this arrogant, self obsessed - man. He's acted "above the law" for years now, and although I might sound a bit harsh I really can't wait for next season's [Michael] Schumacher-less season :)

You have a point, but all the other "Greats" had their "moments" too :) Schumacher just had more of them as he was at the top a lot longer.

And yes, next season will be a comlpletly new era for F1.

Az Bloodz said:

So what does football depend on then to be a winner?

To be honest I think he had more of them not because he was in longer - but just because that's who he is :silly2:

There's just been controversy in his career from start to shame, and although I don't like the bloke I do think it's a shame that's the case. With the racing talent he has, if he'd been a well-regarded man as well he'd go down as an absolute all time legend - instead he'll just be remembered as "that dubious german guy".

Numa said:
So what does football depend on then to be a winner?

It depends on who's offered the biggest bonus for scoring a goal :dunce:

Miller said:
It depends on who's offered the biggest bonus for scoring a goal :dunce:

You talking about which Referee got paid the biggest back hander? :rolleyes:

No quitting threads here :wise:

MindBuster said:
No quitting threads here :wise:

:rofl:

Although, I think in this case it's allowed. :tongue2:

to bad he quits
kinda liked to see him driving ^^ ( not in a gay way.. no offense vs gheysz )

Completey honest: AT LAST!

Been waiting for THAT crash for long.. too bad!!

BYE BYE pretty soon all will forget him ( I WISH):)

I just hate the bloke!

SENNA forever!! Who else!!

well isnt he lil old allready? so bye bye, go kimi, go kimi, go!!! go finland!!! :cheer:

kimi cannot talk though, no one understands what he mumbles, but i guess he is fast on a track :kos:

Nea said:
well isnt he lil old allready? so bye bye, go kimi, go kimi, go!!! go finland!!! :cheer:

kimi cannot talk though, no one understands what he mumbles, but i guess he is fast on a track :kos:

Couldn't agree more there. HE is a little bit dull to listen too. He needs a shot in the arm of Personality.

ANyway Nea, if it was talking to him or you, It would be you in a flash. ;)

Nea said:

Yep Kimi should have a great year next year, but he does need a bit of help with at least sounding a bit excited about it all. Mikka was the same, maybe the Finns are just too cool to get excited about anything....

Az Bloodz said:

The question is, does football involve cars to start with? o_O

Ah well, at least F1 will be marginally more interesting. I mean there was no point in watching it really - you knew who was going to win anyway before the race even started. I'm sure he's talented.... but computers control like 90%* of the cars functions nowadays don't they? Where's the skill in using computers?

You have gained experience in your computer skill.

Oh right...

Dusk said:
But it seems having a Renault or Ferrari built car will guarantee a top four finish for the season.

And thats why - HUGE GRATZ to Robert Kubica - 3rd place on BMW-Sauber ! :clap:

safara said:
maybe the Finns are just too cool to get excited about anything....

ice ice baby, keep it cool :kos:

Nea said:
ice ice baby, keep it cool :kos:
hence the name Iceman. Ok calm down Kimi fans. It's only a "rumor" that he's going to Ferrari hasn't signed the contract yet...just yet...

i hope for Ferrari that Kimi dont blow up as much engines as he did before.
Maybe the engines were just bad.

Yep, Alonso's turn to blow up expensive Mercedes engines.

safara said:
Yep Kimi should have a great year next year, but he does need a bit of help with at least sounding a bit excited about it all. Mikka was the same, maybe the Finns are just too cool to get excited about anything....

I guess u haven't seen a fin get angry :bomb: Hiroshima is like a fart in space compared to that ;)

Back