Suggestion: Mind Force "Wallet"

jak

Stalker
je jak bam
Hi,

I have about 20 or so MindForce (MF) chips in my inventory, I LOVE MindForce and use all sorts of chips for different reasons! I have 3 different TP chips and a wormhole chip, I have a revive chip, heal chip, heal over time chip, and all sorts of chips!! I'm sure I'm not alone!!!

I'm proposing a "Wallet" like the L BP books for crafting, that you can put your chips in and still use the chips!!!

This would make less items in carried inventory and also help organize all the MindForce chips!!!

Thanks!!!

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
Yes please :) Throwing them in containers gets clunky.

Reactions: jak

Granny Rowan

Alpha
Society
Natural Born Killers
Granny Rowan Render
Excellent idea :), but please ensure that they can go in the wallet complete with any attachments/enhancers
otherwise the wallet just becomes another box and we will have to take the chip out, add attachments etc before we equip
As per OP please make them usable while still in wallet

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Great idea, I would support that. Maybe also increasing the storage limit on planetary inventory from 500 to 2000 items and make the storage terminals have interplanetary accessibility.

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
Great idea, I would support that. Maybe also increasing the storage limit on planetary inventory from 500 to 2000 items and make the storage terminals have interplanetary accessibility.
That would only work if they had a transport fee like auction, to be added to the what must be a massive transport fee pool by now for our transport cargo missions... :scratch2:

JSeven

Guardian
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
JSeven Jay Allen
I like the idea very much also. Not sure what would be easier to code but if a wallet is too complicated maybe the Mindforce tab could be excluded from item and weight counts.

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
Increasing item carried quantity would also achieve this.

The 200 item limit seems a bit arbitrary , when there is already a weight capacity limit.

Aloisius

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
OH sheet!! Don't say wallet. WE are doing such a great job helping MA come around to seeing the value of the game and changing their mindset towards it. It's probably quite important we stay away from trigger words like wallet. I don't know any reason why MA would be scared of bitcoin or wallets unless they were also scared of transparency. O wait, right, got to heed my own advisory.

jak

Stalker
je jak bam
OH sheet!! Don't say wallet. WE are doing such a great job helping MA come around to seeing the value of the game and changing their mindset towards it. It's probably quite important we stay away from trigger words like wallet. I don't know any reason why MA would be scared of bitcoin or wallets unless they were also scared of transparency. O wait, right, got to heed my own advisory.
lol, good point! :D

Maybe "Pouch" or "WorkBox" or "Toolkit" or "Chest" or "Casket", all good names also? :)

jak

Stalker
je jak bam
MA could even make this item crafted and help the crafting community!!! :)

Aloisius

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
MA could even make this item crafted and help the crafting community!!! :)
Why not build it right into the Mindforce implants - like a repurposed cd shuffler - craftable and better versions with higher uses hold more.

Last edited:

jak

Stalker
je jak bam
Why not build it right into the Mindforce implants - like a repurposed cd shuffler - craftable and better versions with higher uses hold more.
hmmm, nice idea! :)