Suggestion: Mindark tells us...

ProActive Mango

Stalker
Mindark tells us that this game is a game for exploration.
Where is the vehicles like submarines, or other underwater vehicles?
Where is the underwater content?
Underwater mobs that you have to use vechiles to kill.
Underwater mining vehicles.

Make the game fun to explore, if things like this where added more players would enjoy being immerged with the game, and the more player enjoying being in the game cuz of the world and not the grind for profits the better the game health.

underwater adventures don't work as avatar will get stuck in the pixels near the shore... at least until Mindark creates a new game engine that will solve every single problem in the virtual universe.

Mindark tells us that this game is a game for exploration.

Have you never wondered why you can use a whip under water? And why generally speaking all weapons behave as if there were no water? I mean there's a storyline for why we can breathe under water until eternity, but not for anything else.

Basically exploring means to see what you can do under water and yes, the things you mentioned are what you will find out.

Where is the underwater content?
Actually, Cyrene has moved in on that one, with a lot more vegetation underwater and not just fish to hunt. They also have underwater merkofen, for example.
Yes, both avatars and mobs can get stuck on terrain, and diving up and down can be a bit tedious, but I'd say it's at least partly enjoyable as something a bit different!

Ah, vehicles, indeed. I've not seen bps for boats for ages, but used to use boats for fun and back in the day when Jennifer Island had an instance, I'd go from PA by boat. There were also races as part of a larger air, water and land race event over at New Switzerland...

Have you never wondered why you can use a whip under water? And why generally speaking all weapons behave as if there were no water? I mean there's a storyline for why we can breathe under water until eternity, but not for anything else.

Basically exploring means to see what you can do under water and yes, the things you mentioned are what you will find out.
I’ve never seen any story for why we can breath underwater can you link to it or let me know where to search?

I’ve never seen any story for why we can breath underwater can you link to it or let me know where to search?
I don't know where it is, maybe it's in some dialogue inside the game? Isn't there a pop-up when you've been diving for a while for the first time that explains why you are not drowning?

Basically it boils down to some apparatus that we have inside our bodies that filters out the oxygen or something like that...

I don't know where it is, maybe it's in some dialogue inside the game? Isn't there a pop-up when you've been diving for a while for the first time that explains why you are not drowning?

Basically it boils down to some apparatus that we have inside our bodies that filters out the oxygen or something like that...
Maybe years ago but I’ve had no such automatic pop up

imagine getting cool vehicles like this again...
If I'm not mistaken there are crafted boats in the game, this may be one them, but it seems like the BPs for them don't drop, maybe they were part of an old event or something, I don't know.

What I know for sure is that there's a large selection of amphibious vehicles that can also run above water. You can grab one off auction and explore as much as your heart desires.

If I'm not mistaken there are crafted boats in the game, this may be one them, but it seems like the BPs for them don't drop, maybe they were part of an old event or something, I don't know.

That sounds pretty mythical. I can, um, get you on a boat ride.

I could also tell some stories about a guy named Princess and his collection including all of these (which were nearly all crafted from dropped BP, save a couple of samples). The Naglfar was great fun but also pretty useless.

Of the time a guy who was apparently exploiting a major bug let me in his tank in PVP (at the rig) and when I joked that I couldn't afford to shoot it - dropped 100 PED of cells on me. I shot it a couple times, we rolled around, then he logged and vanished.

Anyways, when it became clear where those PED came from I was literally scared for my account. But the tank was awesome.

So I have a Jormungand Mk. 1 on me right now, and I'm on caly. This boat ferried many a new player down to the archipelago for an early TP run.

And also apparently a lot of beach parties :dance:

Last edited:
Back