MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

did you make a support case asking what you are locked for? Could be that it's just network error or some weird issue that hit just now.

did you make a support case asking what you are locked for? Could be that it's just network error or some weird issue that hit just now.

Yes Minim, I made support case as soon as i found my account was locked.
I cannot fathom any other reason because I have not travelled, i played on the same computer with the same network for the last 3 years of my entropia journey.

This is so sad that a company with a banking license can do this to their customers. If my account gets locked from my bank and I was not at fault, I could get it unlocked in a matter of minutes, it's been almost a whole day now, no response from support I guess MA has no support on weekends.

Sorry to hear this happened.

It's not a great look that's for sure.

The incompetence and sheer ignorance of their support is only rivalled by Facebook's (that is if you can even contact them).

I make over 10k USD a day at my job and business but Entropia is something fun for me to do that's not work; if MA treats their paying customers this way man I got little faith in this company in the long run. This is just plain and simple pathetic.
Please can you buy Rocktropia once your account is unlocked?

So I just talked to their live support member, they seem to have little to no power in cases like this, but they are very nice people, and I showed appreciation to their time. They did confirm that the support people are GONE on weekends and holidays so for you all Entropians out there do Not expect anything on weekends from their support. It's so stupid that they would like lock up someone's account and disappear for 2 days, what a joke.

@The Great Adventurer thanks for the kind words, I hope this can be addressed by someone.

@Droob I sure did think about it previously I didn't want to do it because I enjoyed the game and wanted to keep playing (once you buy and become a planet partner you cannot play your avatar anymore) but after this incident I feel my rights have been grossly violated and I do not plan to invest a single penny in this game for a long while until I see changes (lol probably wishful thinking).

This is really messed up, but sadly this is the type of customer service you can expect. I make it an operating rule, if you have ANY bad encounters in this game take screenshots and videos. And I know this goes against the "no snitches" morals, but you must write a support ticket on the offending avatar after the bad encounter. So once that person blocked your gameplay with a vehicle you should have screen shot it and reported it.

The first one to report it is the innocent one in MA's eyes, sad but true.

I did not answer because he acted like an asshole, next thing you know he starts to spawn his vehicles randomly to block me, well that's fine I continued shooting.
I smell a botting accusation.

Tough luck if so. Forums are constantly screaming for botters' blood, and MA needs to throw them a bone. I used to know an avatar who was banned in a similar situation – she didn't answer simply because she didn't speak English.

Generally speaking, the best course of action if someone is trying to set you up for a botting accusation is to report first.

I smell a botting accusation.

Tough luck if so. Forums are constantly screaming for botters' blood, and MA needs to throw them a bone. I used to know an avatar who was banned in a similar situation – she didn't answer simply because she didn't speak English.

Generally speaking, the best course of action if someone is trying to set you up for a botting accusation is to report first.

I am not afraid if that's the accusation, I am perfectly fine to have my account permanently banned and all my items forfeit to MA if MA can provide evidence that I botted even once in the last 3 years. If I was proven innocent (which I am) what is MA willing to compensate me? What punishment should the person that viciously accused me get in return?

What scares me is that anyone can just falsely accuse someone of botting, without any solid evidence the accused would have their account locked for a number of days. Not to give ideas to other fuckers but hey lets just accuse the ubers of botting to get rid of competition during events. lets accuse anyone you don't like of anything you want and MA would lock their accounts and the accused one has to prove his/her innocent after days of waiting if they are lucky. That sure sounds like a good system.

Kinda simmilar stuff did hapen to me

It was when those wave Robots spawned there where spawns inside pvp zones and outside

Spawns where totaly messed up, like event mobs and normal mobs on mass...

Me and the guy did end up fighting for the spawn , i killed him some times he killed me sometimes , next day i got banned because he did report me for Training mobs .

I did contact the Support Departement explained them what did hapen , did provide time , date and Chat logs where you clearly see that i got killed from this Player... to proove that it was inside a pvp zone.. on top of this it is officially allowed to train people inside a pvp zone (the mobs i was dragging did aggro me during the fight. Support went dead silent after this , they didnt say sorry or anything and closed the case....

This is lame, the whole Support Departement completely sucks, and yes i depoed around 40.000 usd too

This is a real issue. You cant lock people out of the game just because you are to bored to do your job in a Support department . Go work somewhere else then

@mindark, go hire a Supervisor for this Position who is able to do his job. ffs

Last edited:
When I read this I find it interesting they locked you, and don't lock alt avatar that is blatantly botting on both avatars at Cyrene flesh ripper & vortex spawns, with all proofs provided in support case with ID 431224. It is a shame to waste time collecting concrete proofs just to get generic reply from the support.

In your case it would be useful if you provided some screenshots or video, who knows what's truth and what isn't.

you make 10K a day - fuck the support case - buy the company and get your revenge lol
Who wants a trash company like MA :). jokes aside, i didn't mean to flex my wallet but just trying to make a point that it's not about money lost but it's about principles, but it still leaves a sour taste knowing that i am missing this good opportunity in the game. There needs to be a fair trial before any action should be made on a player. They could totally investigate WHILE leaving my account alone, it's not like I can withdraw in a few days and leave the game....

I'm sorry to hear about that. Think we've all had the similar experiences with other players...

Makes you start to wonder why this game is multiplayer at all. Would we miss anything if the interaction with others was reduced to the chat and auction?

When I read this I find it interesting they locked you, and don't lock alt avatar that is blatantly botting on both avatars at Cyrene flesh ripper & vortex spawns, with all proofs provided in support case with ID 431224. It is a shame to waste time collecting concrete proofs just to get generic reply from the support.

In your case it would be useful if you provided some screenshots or video, who knows what's truth and what isn't.

Of course I did not bother with that, and from now on I will in fact. I did not think MA would be so incompetent at their job and would ACTUALLY lock my account because of it. Quite stupid nowadays that it's the innocent's job to prove their own innocence. I hope they could pull up the chat log and see it for themselves.

Again the dude was saying I was harassing him, and it should be VERY clear who's the actual harasser. if MA just takes a frigging look at the chat log.

Sulje you are right it's he says and she says in this scenario so WHY is it only ME that's getting punished? I would feel better in the future if someone makes a frivolous complaints like this, if MA needs to take action, lock both accounts until the issues resolves.

Who wants a trash company like MA :). jokes aside, i didn't mean to flex my wallet but just trying to make a point that it's not about money lost but it's about principles, but it still leaves a sour taste knowing that i am missing this good opportunity in the game. There needs to be a fair trial before any action should be made on a player. They could totally investigate WHILE leaving my account alone, it's not like I can withdraw in a few days and leave the game....

Well your 30+ my 40 = 70.000 usd from two people alone , i bet my ass thats the paycheck for the whole Support "department" for the next 5 years...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jak

It was when those wave Robots spawned there where spawns inside pvp zones and outside

Me and the guy did end up fighting for the spawn , i killed him some times he killed me sometimes , next day i got banned because he did report me for Training mobs .

I did contact the Support Departement explained them what did hapen , did provide time , date and Chat logs where you clearly see that i got killed from this Player... to proove that it was inside a pvp zone.. on top of this it is officially allowed to train people inside a pvp zone (the mobs i was dragging did aggro me during the fight. Support went dead silent after this , they didnt say sorry or anything and closed the case....

This is lame, the whole Support Departement completely sucks, and yes i depoed around 40.000 usd too

This is a real issue. You cant lock people out of the game just because you are to bored to do your job in a Support department . Go work somewhere else then

Well your 30+ my 40 = 70.000 usd from two people alone , i bet my ass thats the pacheck for the whole Support "department" for the next 5 years...

Let's help them hire more competent support staff. It's mind boggling that they actually have 24/7 live chat support but yet cant have people deal with the real issues on weekends from the case support department. So sad, I was told by the live support staff that the case support department does not work on weekends and holidays and has 1 guy on call for "crisis" only. The live support staff are nice but unfortunately not very helpful so we ended our conversation there and I thanked them for their time. Now we wait, I actually have limited time for the next 2 weeks to play and this is my last weekend I could Actually play quite a bit, fuck it I guess I ll golf and work a bit more on next year's business ideas instead.

And how long did it take them to unlock your account mate?

Sometimes i rly feel like Visit theyr Office and do theyr job by my self ...

They didnt care @ all to Deal with my case, they simply did wait for the ban to runn out. I cant remember if it was 5 or 7 days

The live Support is great , they do a good job, but yeah... they got no Power to do anything.

I cannot fathom any other reason why I could be locked temporarily other than just that unpleasant encounter with that avatar

Any chance you've sold/bought/traded TWEN tokens with some of the fresh avatars that have popped up in calytrade?

I'm sorry to hear about that. Think we've all had the similar experiences with other players...

Makes you start to wonder why this game is multiplayer at all. Would we miss anything if the interaction with others was reduced to the chat and auction?

So nothing like this happened to me in the last 3 years of my Entropia experience until today, so I read through some forum posts it makes you wonder exactly like you said. Some people getting accused of mob stealing boom account locked, pvp kills boom account locked - in these scenarios it's not like they are going to take the money and run, why lock their accounts if the end result will be unlocking them anyways?

Other cases like trading with a scammer by accident or traded with an avatar with stolen peds, that i understand the temp lock because you want to prevent further distribution of the scammed peds.

So MA wants me to bend over backwards next time when someone is rude to me in game and take screen shots + videos just in case they happen to report me to support and even with the said things above I would still suffer the days/time lost while I get locked because even if I had all the said "evidence" I still gotta wait days for support to respond. And like someone suggested the best way in the future is to report the other avatar right away so he/she gets locked first, is that what MA wants us players to do? It's so sad it feels like a totalitarian state that is encouraging you to report your family members neighbours of any "wrong doing" in order to protect yourself.

Any chance you've sold/bought/traded TWEN tokens with some of the fresh avatars that have popped up in calytrade?

Hmm my last trade was with a well known trader (active on this forum and in game) so I do not think that was the reason. Before that I believe I traded with another player a few days ago, NOT a fresh one, he streamed from time to time on twitch and played for years as far as I know.

Sometimes i rly feel like Visit theyr Office and do theyr job by my self ...

They didnt care @ all to Deal with my case, they simply did wait for the ban to runn out. I cant remember if it was 5 or 7 days

The live Support is great , they do a good job, but yeah... they got no Power to do anything.

That's really pathetic, during an event this could have huuuuuge impact financially on people. For example on day one if I decided to buy all the tokens and pull that lp 70 twen in 24 hours I would have spent around 250-270k ped or 25-27k USD, imagine my account gets locked before I could do that, boom a week later the token price is down to 1 ped each and I hold now only 10k USD value down from 25-27k USD in a week ALL because of some idiot reported me frivolously and MA's support is incompetent at their job. Luckily above scenario did not happen to me but could VERY well happen to anyone trying to do that especially you would be trading with multiple avatars to achieve such goal.

That's really pathetic, during an event this could have huuuuuge impact financially on people. For example on day one if I decided to buy all the tokens and pull that lp 70 twen in 24 hours I would have spent around 250-270k ped or 25-27k USD, imagine my account gets locked before I could do that, boom a week later the token price is down to 1 ped each and I hold now only 10k USD value down from 25-27k USD in a week ALL because of some idiot reported me frivolously and MA's support is incompetent at their job. Luckily above scenario did not happen to me but could VERY well happen to anyone trying to do that especially you would be trading with multiple avatars to achieve such goal.

Thats a very Common thing people do/did during competitions in other games , that way they took the good players out. It wuld be a shame if something like that hapens in here.

In some games i understand that they casualy ban people and talk afterwards about it, CS:GO for example got the "overwatch" where players judge if the player is cheating or not , then the Support desides If that Person gets a vac ban or not . But in entropia they just dont care , hell someone culd report you on a day you didnt even log in and lock your Account for some stupid reason and noone wuld care to take a Look on what hapened.... and in the worst case you lose a lot of peds like in that example you gave.

What i dont understand is , that core problem exists since years now , and mindark does in fact know that they got a very Bad customer Support, why they avoid to improve it.

I think i dont know a Single Player who says that the Support does a good job, everyone got his own little storry to tell, while most do not care much or give up on it Things add up over time

yep my socmates are reporting an uber harassing them from CY spots. And ones who does not obey apparently got reported.

These two things astonishing me every day: MA's total incompetence with gameplay issues and value of our deposits in some outdated and uninteresting game.

Yeah this is very bad. How an automated system gets avatars temp banned. I see soc´s mass reporting avatars to get them banned just to have spawn for themselfs or if they are competeing against others with something.
Mindark should take a look at who is constanly sending support case about harssment. We all know how sensitive humans have gotten the past 30years...

Mindark, investigate before using auto ban system!

It's sad the way these things are handled by MA sometimes...

if MA can provide evidence that I botted even once in the last 3 years
macro-ing is also considered botting depending on use case if you don't know yet just saying.

macro-ing is also considered botting depending on use case if you don't know yet just saying.

i click my "F", i dont macro. I do not know computers very well so they can check whatever the hell they can in their power because I know that I did not bot or macro.

Back