MindForce Only Event

N. Radioactive

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Nicolas Radioactive d'Entremont
Well I think a Mindforce Only event would do good to the sweat industry. Im thinking of like a big PVP event where teams go in, and try to kill each other with only MindForce attacks, and MindForce healing. Last player standing wins it for his/her team. The prize could be some money or some items. Its just that something like this could increase the demand for ME, and sweat.

You can organize such an event if you like too

hmm not sure how many would join.

have to have restrictions...

You WILL need to have some police on hand watching the games to make sure no one is cheating. I suspect that some of the higher level chips do area effects instead of single attacks on one creature/avatar at a time would have a massively unfair advantage.

You can organize such an event if you like too

I would if I had the resources... But I don't so thats why I posted it in the Wishlist forum. Stuff like this usually takes a lot of planning, time, and money.

You WILL need to have some police on hand watching the games to make sure no one is cheating. I suspect that some of the higher level chips do area effects instead of single attacks on one creature/avatar at a time would have a massively unfair advantage.

That would be part of the game. You would have to carefully select players, and try to make your team better than any other.

FPC could dedicate a couple of LAs from landgrab to a Mindforce-only LG - that would deffinatly increase demand both for the event, and in the long run as people will have something to skill mindforce for.

I would if I had the resources... But I don't so thats why I posted it in the Wishlist forum. Stuff like this usually takes a lot of planning, time, and money.

Well the event would not raise the price of sweat anyways becuase the impact was too small to be honest. However, you could look for sponsors (ingame, FL, soc, this forum) and donate a bit by yourself and get going.

FPC could dedicate a couple of LAs from landgrab to a Mindforce-only LG - that would deffinatly increase demand both for the event, and in the long run as people will have something to skill mindforce for.

Not necessarily, as there are already players, who have this skilled to fairly high levels, so the result od such LG would be more or less the same as a result of normal LG. Not mentioning that you can use some L weapons instead imp mk2s, stalkers and so on and have some chance against mentioned weapons but you can't use L MF chip to have chance against UL firestorm chips. Not mentioning resurrection ones...

The idea of pvp event is nice. Especially if this could be event with small ones (let's say up to lev III) only. Could be interesting.

Well I think a Mindforce Only event would do good to the sweat industry. Im thinking of like a big PVP event where teams go in, and try to kill each other with only MindForce attacks, and MindForce healing. Last player standing wins it for his/her team. The prize could be some money or some items. Its just that something like this could increase the demand for ME, and sweat.

Or maybe copy the rules setup for the Opallo Events i.e.: everyone uses an Opallo enmass to bring down Spiders or other big mobs.

Limit the nerve blast chips to the lowend chips that most people TT or have 4 or 5 of in in storage. I know I have a few of them. Would be glad to donate them to an event like that.

~Lily

Or maybe copy the rules setup for the Opallo Events i.e.: everyone uses an Opallo enmass to bring down Spiders or other big mobs.

Limit the nerve blast chips to the lowend chips that most people TT or have 4 or 5 of in in storage. I know I have a few of them. Would be glad to donate them to an event like that.

~Lily

That would be awesome. I suppose it could be doable with enough help.

Back