Question: Mindforce: Resurrection Chips and UL Chips

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
Have the Resurrection chips been removed from the game and owned by MA only? I'm asking because Entropedia doesn't show them as being available to normal players anymore. Also are the older UL attack, focus and heal chips still in-world?

Last edited:
They are available to players, but they do not drop from mobs anymore :)

Old attack chips have been renamed to "First Gen Combustive/Electric Attack Chip _", old heal are "Regeneration Chip _" and old focus are "Synchronisation Chip _".

As for resurrection and wormhole chips, they are simply very rare.

If you need any information about MindForce, feel free to contact me here or ingame as I use it very much :)

EDIT: Also, I would like to point out that Synchronization chips currently do not have much use, except when sweating (and a small effect when charging other chips).

They are available to players, but they do not drop from mobs anymore :)

Old attack chips have been renamed to "First Gen Combustive/Electric Attack Chip _", old heal are "Regeneration Chip _" and old focus are "Synchronisation Chip _".

As for resurrection and wormhole chips, they are simply very rare.

If you need any information about MindForce, feel free to contact me here or ingame as I use it very much :)

EDIT: Also, I would like to point out that Synchronization chips currently do not have much use, except when sweating (and a small effect when charging other chips).

Did they ever have more use than in sweating? I mean that is a major bonus for me when I am swunting solo

Did they ever have more use than in sweating? I mean that is a major bonus for me when I am swunting solo

Sure they do, if you want to teleport out of combat and can't because of being hit all the time. To put the sync on yourself takes much less time and then you can easily tp out.

They used to give 100% protection when charging chips, but only have x amount of uses. Now it has xx% protection for x minutes instead.

EDIT: By protection I mean protection from losing focus.

Last edited:
Without synchronization (Focus) , the Strike chips are more or less useless if you plan to use them against Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict.

I attempted to do some skilling with the punies as I have with explosive projectiles and was not able to get off many shots due to loss of synch.

I have heard from others they are for PK , which would make only the higher level ones useful.

Maybe in further updates we will see a fix.

Bones

Back