Mindforce

Lyper

Provider
I was wondering, What you can do with mindforce, i mena the implants and the thing... because i see a pro using kung-fu magic and killing some beast... Look kinda cool :D then i am asking what u can do with this and ... should i use something because its cool :laugh:

with mindforce (MF), you can make focus charges (to help sweating, or with other MF triks) deal dmg (Nearv Blast) and heal, teleport, and eventually, open up Wormholes and resurrect people! but this takes a lot of time, skill and even more money.

if ur goin to deposit, then go ahead, do it! if not, better stay out. hunters and miners actually have teleport chips just so they can travel a lot faster, so if you dont want to "invest" (nothin goin to come out of ur investment, but your skills will still be worth the money so you havent really lost anything, but not really gained either) you can stil get a tp chip for convenience.

hope thats helped explain it.
zammy

Hi!
I'm a beginner and I don't know how can I create implants(skill implant,teleport implant...)?
thank you in anticipation

You can buy a low level mindforce implant from the TT that will let you use basic mindforce chips. The chips are looted items that you can find hunting certian mobs or buy from players that already have them.

Skill implants are looted empty and skills are put onto them by pulling skills out of 1 player so they can be inserted into another(implant destroyed when used). If you are a desiple you can not use skill implants.

The #1 problem with Mindforce you should be aware of..

BLOODY EXPENSIVE!!!

Cheers

Back