Miner's Marathon LA #46

baxter

Alpha
Baxter Bugsy Ewing
Miner\\\'s Marathon LA #46

Hello!
Post here screenies of all your mining finds (yes, even tiny ones) obtained on Land Area 46, coords: 5964, 43864 (second L.A. North of Oshiri Hearts).
Screenshots must show coords and timestamp.
1 Find = 1 point
1 Global = 10 points
1 HoF (up to 999 peds) = 20 points
Spacecraft = 20 points
Uber loot (above or equal to 1000 peds) = 30 points.

The Entropian with most points wins!

START DATE: MAY 25 2009
END DATE: JUNE 30 2009

FIRST PRIZE: 300 PED
SECOND PRIZE: 200 PED
THIRD PRIZE: 100 PED

Screenshots MUST be posted within 24 hours.
Double-click on all deeds so we can see it's coords to avoid suspicions.
Please put globals and HoF screenies in separate posts so they are easier to add up.
If two or more players qualify for the same prize, highest single loot wins!
Good luck :D
search string: contest46

How to get there on foot in 10 minutes:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

LEADERBOARD

Danex: 1571
Rag: 1253
shadow71: 410
Sweat: 150
Geriwhite: 123
VeTa: 32
nutrageti: 10

Last edited:
Hmm, I like this idea.
I usually get IIs all the time, this means I have a chance!

...Maybe once I get the tp though.

nice idea :) will have a go at it after that landgrab...what could we find there? lytarian, typho, azur, solis(this is what i used to find around there, bad loot all around nowadays)

...what could we find there?

ORE
Niksarium, Durulium, Vesperdite, Valurite, Megan, Azzurdite, Erdorium;

ENMATTER
Garcen, Magerian, Acid, Melchi, Azur, Solis, Devil's, Binary, Lumis.

ORE
Niksarium, Durulium, Vesperdite, Valurite, Megan, Azzurdite, Erdorium;

ENMATTER
Garcen, Magerian, Acid, Melchi, Azur, Solis, Devil's, Binary, Lumis.

Devil's here I come :rolleyes: ...

17 already! (10 this post, 7 next)

Well, I had 153 surveying before I started.
Now I have 170 =)

Here they are (First 10):

More in next post.

Cont (7 Pics)

Thanks!
Will keep on mining!

<edit>
Got one more running back to TP:

Last edited:
Promising start Sweat :)
Small update:
Please put globals and HoF screenies in separate posts so they are easier to add up.

Are the exas gone? Because before they kept me from mining on your land, A.K.A no taxes from me. If their gone then I will be more then happy to come and participate. :)

Are the exas gone? Because before they kept me from mining on your land, A.K.A no taxes from me. If their gone then I will be more then happy to come and participate. :)

Still there, though if they're not inside your inner radar circle, you don't have to worry about them.

BTW, I posted one more screenie in a previous post, please add that ( 9 Points total!)

Weaving through them to drop bombs isn't a problem. The problem is that I can't exactly control where a claim marker wants to pop up. :(

great event, nice prizes, too bad I didn`t see this earlier, maybe nextime :p

great event, nice prizes, too bad I didn`t see this earlier, maybe nextime :p
Earlier? The event just started :) You still have the whole month of June to gather points.

Last edited:
LEADERBOARD

Sweat: 18

Last edited:
Seems like a cool contest, but i dont know why you work with 0.5 points, it confuses things

Suggestion for points:
find: 1 point
global: 20 points (or 10 if you dont want it to be high, but what's the difference otherwise... 2 p instead of 1 is just useless)
hof: 50 points

This way it's still beatable by dropping lots of bombs/probes, even if you go with big amps (which will gain you much more tax so should be encouraged)

Grtz Nitrosomonas

Seems like a cool contest, but i dont know why you work with 0.5 points, it confuses things

Suggestion for points:
find: 1 point
global: 20 points (or 10 if you dont want it to be high, but what's the difference otherwise... 2 p instead of 1 is just useless)
hof: 50 points

This way it's still beatable by dropping lots of bombs/probes, even if you go with big amps (which will gain you much more tax so should be encouraged)

Grtz Nitrosomonas
Sounds good. Point rules changed as follows:
1 Find = 1 point
1 Global = 20 points
1 HoF (up to 999 peds) = 50 points
Uber loot (above or equal to 1000 peds) = 80 points.

33 Points (+15)

Costs me almost 100 PED to get those thirty or so screenshots, it's not exactly easy with almost no skills. (I have 204 surveying now) And I don't have amps, and don't plan on them anytime soon.

Sounds good. Point rules changed as follows:
1 Find = 1 point
1 Global = 20 points
1 HoF (up to 999 peds) = 50 points
Uber loot (above or equal to 1000 peds) = 80 points.

Guess I don't think I'll be as active anymore.
I was planning on dumping a few hundred probes here every few days, to graduate and for this competition.
I'll just put enough to stay ahead of the rest. (I WON'T LOSE)

Anyhow, these are the screenies (If I had checked EF earlier, than maybe wouldn't have gone on this run): (Total is 33 Points, Got 15 finds today)

<edit>
This was an event I was looking forward to...
Not always you find a noobie event, now I'm not so excited.
I hate it when people change the rules in the middle of a competition.

Last edited:
Last four finds

Here they are:

52 Points (+19)

Decided to finish off the probes that I brought (300), so went online.
Here's what I got:

And... the last bit.

45 - 52

I decided to fine-tune the point system so it's attractive to both newbies and more experienced miners, as follows:

1 Find = 1 point
1 Global = 10 points
1 HoF (up to 999 peds) = 20 points
Uber loot (above or equal to 1000 peds) = 30 points.

yeah Baxter, almost 1 month but June is the month with college exams for me :(, anyways gl with the event!

Hey there! :) Yesterday morning i decided to take part int he competition but when while i was mining my net got fucked up and just came back now so didnt had time to upload the pics.Wonder if i could still put them due to the net problems..
Cya!

Hey there! :) Yesterday morning i decided to take part int he competition but when while i was mining my net got fucked up and just came back now so didnt had time to upload the pics.Wonder if i could still put them due to the net problems..
Cya!
Let's see them!

my first points

seems like a nice event :)
so i've done some mining at the LA today and scored 57 points, no globals
here are the screens (first 15):

screens 16 - 30:

screens 31 - 45:

Back