should they make claims show up on radar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cjaywin

Mature
Society
freelancer
jason cjaywin chapman
Hello everyone why dose MA not make mining claims show up on radar so they are easier to find if you agree please respond TY cjaywin PS and the claim only shows up on radar for the person that owns the claim

Last edited:
That would be great indeed.

Sure would beat running around to find a claim. Perhaps an orange dot similar to mission NPCs?

Sure would beat running around to find a claim. Perhaps an orange dot similar to mission NPCs?

Yes in the mountains some take forever to find over hills or behind trees

Having claims show up on radar would really be nice... A work around to this is pulling up the map once a claim has been found. It only shows your most recent claim though.

Hello everyone why dose MA not make mining claims show up on radar so they are easier to find if you agree please respond TY cjaywin

Please submit a ticket everyone to MA to do this with there next update ty

Those guys at MA cant even fixed some simple bugs and return a few stucked claims,
how do you expect that they can make the claims appear on radar....
some time the claims are bugged and you cant see it...
even you are standing right on top of them.

We cant wish too much, they will just screw up more.

you will get all kind weird buggs all over your radar, untill you cant even see you self... and the whole game just crash and crash again and again...

oh wait that already happens lot

Yes, I agree. Mining claims on radar would be very helpfull.

nice idea but we do have show on map already.

This definitely sounds like a good idea. Sometimes I like to swap out tools before I find the claim, or want to swap between ore and enmatter on the spot but have to wait till I know where the claim is!

I have only mined one time and had one claim and wondered what happens when you have more then one claim. Would you get another arrow on your finder after you collect the first claim or do you have to just search around to see if there are more? Sorry to go a little off topic and yes it would make things easier to have it on map or radar.

Those guys at MA cant even fixed some simple bugs and return a few stucked claims,
how do you expect that they can make the claims appear on radar....
some time the claims are bugged and you cant see it...
even you are standing right on top of them.

We cant wish too much, they will just screw up more.

you will get all kind weird buggs all over your radar, untill you cant even see you self... and the whole game just crash and crash again and again...

oh wait that already happens lot

all they have to do is ad a dot on radar i am sure that wont bug your comp

I have only mined one time and had one claim and wondered what happens when you have more then one claim. Would you get another arrow on your finder after you collect the first claim or do you have to just search around to see if there are more? Sorry to go a little off topic and yes it would make things easier to have it on map or radar.

all you need is dots on radar like orange if you have more then one claim you have more dots

voted yes ;)
but the question should be "should they bring back claims on radar"

as much as I would like this, I gotta admit they are not that hard to find, really.

Or show your claims on radar or make claim deeds re-attachable to your finder so you are pointed in the direction of your claim again.
It would save so much time; and while bring claim on map (like it is right now) is quite useful, it is by far not accurate enough to be comfortable.

voted yes ;)
but the question should be "should they bring back claims on radar"

Do you mean that they already had this before? that means that the code exist in one of the back ups and they could re-introduce it really fast since they wont have to develope it.

did they ever gave an explanation why they removed or was just a VU upgrade that took it off? :scratch:

Back