Mining excavator enhancers currently bugged

index.php
index.php

Well i sure did notice the difference after the update :)

index.php
index.php

Well i sure did notice the difference after the update :)
Nice! So it's not speed (use/minute) but the "efficiency". Does the enhancers also increase decay?

Nice! So it's not speed (use/minute) but the "efficiency". Does the enhancers also increase decay?
Yeah, it’s a little confusing because speed in this case is because it’s taking a biggest chunk each time, not reload. Calling that “efficiency” is also apt for confusion.

No decay increase, so it ups eco and reduces pull time.

Mining Excavator Speed Enhancers have always been consume at high rate?

Mining Excavator Speed Enhancers have always been consume at high rate?
I wouldn't be surprised if MA tweaked the break rate since they were digging around in that part of the system. I had a 0.01% break rate listed in some old notes, but I can't say how reliable those numbers are. I'll be doing new break rate testing though.

I wouldn't be surprised if MA tweaked the break rate since they were digging around in that part of the system. I had a 0.01% break rate listed in some old notes, but I can't say how reliable those numbers are. I'll be doing new break rate testing though.
Cool! Would be really interesting to get an estimate on the break rate.

Clearly MA hates us for pulling their nerves about these damned enhancers, because now the break rate is X10 of what was before.

Back