Mining Fiesta At OLA42 : Beginners & Advanced Tiers : 3000 peds in prizes :45 Day Event

Thalion

Prowler
Society
RELICS
Thalion Jas Draug
Well I dont know what Divinity think about this but.. is it possible for you guys to post your screenies as a small picture? Would be easier to read the forum, point etc...

Well maybe Divinity prefer to see directly the full size's image.. dont know

Keep going all! :)
Was thining the same... When they are small you can click them and see full screen. I can't do it with those :( It's also easier to load forum when one wants to post when screens are smaller tbh. It's "BB Image Code" you need to place here for small pics, in case someone doesn't know :)

And talking about posting...

Cya soon :)

Torene

Dominant
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Torene Tor Alaranth
Oh dear...I come home from work and see all the posts...So much for me catching up :(

littlesamourai

Guardian
Society
*Adopt a Newbie* Foundation
Daoxin Littlesamourai LeZen
Oh dear...I come home from work and see all the posts...So much for me catching up :(
Well still 1 month to go... lots of things can happen. I dont consider myself as safe right now :laugh:

dejoene

Mature
John Joene Mckwak
i pmed Divnity how to post them so small and if i recall right he did ask to post the big ones at once...
I was having trouble with posting them as small icons that was the way i wanted to do it first..

BBpunisher

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
BB BB Punisher
thumbnail with link to full size image seems to be easiest to read through...

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
I AM BACK. UPDATE WILL FOLLOW.

Well I dont know what Divinity think about this but.. is it possible for you guys to post your screenies as a small picture? Would be easier to read the forum, point etc...

Well maybe Divinity prefer to see directly the full size's image.. dont know

Keep going all! :)
To clarify why i wanted the large pics. When the image is large, i don't need to open 50 or more tabs to calculate the claim sizes and add them up. While opening those many tabs , there is a higher likelihood to miss a screen shot. With the larger pics i just add them from the main post itself. :)

Was thining the same... When they are small you can click them and see full screen. I can't do it with those :( It's also easier to load forum when one wants to post when screens are smaller tbh. It's "BB Image Code" you need to place here for small pics, in case someone doesn't know :)

Cya soon :)
I have no issues with small pics except some additional work for me to do ^^

Well still 1 month to go... lots of things can happen. I dont consider myself as safe right now :laugh:
Absolutely true. With that kind of a time span, all it takes a few days holidays ^^. However, i do have a feeling that you wont be going on one for sometime ;)

Last edited:

Thalion

Prowler
Society
RELICS
Thalion Jas Draug
For me it's also personally way easier to read my post and check if I did all things right if screens are smaller.... I'm not that good in using forum and posting things like screens or others (still can't put a video from YouTube in a proper window for example, though I read instructions a thousand times), so I will just stick to what I have mastered if you don't mind :ahh: and (since Divinity said it's ok with him) I will post small ones.

So... a few more small screens Divinity will have to click to calculate my points :laugh: (yes, I know, I'm so evil :D)

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
LeaderBoard Update : Please Double Check Scores

Update In Progress

Level A
----------

Lezen - 449 points (255+194)( Can Lezen or someone else please check? I am getting the figure as 194. Double checked - 104 and 90 is what i am getting)
John Joene Mckwak - 371 points (245+126)
Torene - 177
Neon Neon The One - 135 points (110+25)
Pavilion - 117 points
Divinity - 56 points
BB Punisher - 65 points (60+5)
Radim - 45 points
Kelon - 22 points
Onyar Loorden PSS - 2 points

Level B
----------

Thalion - 135 points (53+41+25+16)
Rhagnar - 108 points (70+38)
Kristen Goldmoon Wood - 26 points
Mandred Maverick Torgridson - 17 points ( 8+9)
Corriana Trina Xenophage - 8 points

Highest Global/Hof
--------------------------

Rhagnar - 2255 peds

Last edited:

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Time is on your side. 1 week over, 5 more to go. ^^ You do have some catching up to do.

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Hail The Evil King!!

For me it's also personally way easier to read my post and check if I did all things right if screens are smaller.... I'm not that good in using forum and posting things like screens or others (still can't put a video from YouTube in a proper window for example, though I read instructions a thousand times), so I will just stick to what I have mastered if you don't mind :ahh: and (since Divinity said it's ok with him) I will post small ones.

So... a few more small screens Divinity will have to click to calculate my points :laugh: (yes, I know, I'm so evil :D)

Meanie :D . As for the evil bit, so true. :evilking:

Last edited:

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
I leave the hard calculation up to you Divinity ;)
I had to sweat it up having to calculate those if that makes u feel better ;). All in a day's hard work. ^^

Torene

Dominant
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Torene Tor Alaranth
Time is on your side. 1 week over, 5 more to go. ^^ You do have some catching up to do.
My worry is that my 200 ped will not last me till Nov :(

Anyways, some pics

Enmatter

Ore

Enmatter: IV = 2, V = 4, VIII = 1, so 15 points
Ore: V = 1, VI = 2, VII = 2, VIII = 1, IX = 1, XIII = 1, so 29 + 2 = 31 points
So 46 points total.

dejoene

Mature
John Joene Mckwak
so can i keep posting the big ones :p or want me to post the small ones

if you want me to post the small ones plz explain me how lol :p tried several times but it's not that easy as with the previous forum imo

littlesamourai

Guardian
Society
Hello,

Yes you are right Divinity about my points.. my fault it was 2am and half of my brains slept already when i was trying to upload the images :laugh:

Sorry for the mistake... we all are human :rolleyes:

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
so can i keep posting the big ones :p or want me to post the small ones

if you want me to post the small ones plz explain me how lol :p tried several times but it's not that easy as with the previous forum imo
John, just keep posting as you were and no need to post as small :)

Hello,

Yes you are right Divinity about my points.. my fault it was 2am and half of my brains slept already when i was trying to upload the images :laugh:

Sorry for the mistake... we all are human :rolleyes:
Absolutely no issues. To err is human ;)

Society
Jurai Blood
Corrianna Trina Xenophage
heres 3 more for my tally from this morning

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
My worry is that my 200 ped will not last me till Nov :(

Anyways, some pics

Enmatter: IV = 2, V = 4, VIII = 1, so 15 points
Ore: V = 1, VI = 2, VII = 2, VIII = 1, IX = 1, XIII = 1, so 29 + 2 = 31 points
So 46 points total.
May the coming hof sustain your effort and results. :)

Good Luck and Wish you the Best,

Divinity

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Brainstorming for Ideas

Dear Participants,

Considering the amazing response i have received from the participants, I would like to hold some mini events as well.

It would be great if I can get some ideas from you as to what you would enjoy the most. Here are a couple i could think of

1. The first to get a 50 ped (exact) global gets a bonus ( peds).
2. Perhaps a ladder (Idea borrowed from Mr.Tiddles mining event)
3. Perhaps a tower bonus for bringing in some high stakes *cough* g**bl*ng *cough*. ^^

Any other ideas, thoughts would be appreciated. Perhaps a highest weekend global would be an option as well.

Put on your thinking hats people,

Divinity

littlesamourai

Guardian
Society
Well, new day, new run

35 images to go... I though for 2 hours if i am going to post in small or big size... it will be big for this time..sorry Thalion lol ;)

part 1:

littlesamourai

Guardian
Society
and part 2:

5 VI
6 VII
2 VIII
13 IX
5 X
3 XIII
1 XV

That should be 169 + 8 bonus points = 177 (to be verified lol even if i am not tired this time)

Nice idea Divinity for adding something but tbh we have already lot to do atm :laugh: but if there is something more to accomplish I ll be certainly in!

Thalion

Prowler
Society
RELICS
Thalion Jas Draug
Dear Participants,

Considering the amazing response i have received from the participants, I would like to hold some mini events as well.

It would be great if I can get some ideas from you as to what you would enjoy the most. Here are a couple i could think of

3. Perhaps a tower bonus for bringing in some high stakes *cough* g**bl*ng *cough*. ^^

Any other ideas, thoughts would be appreciated. Perhaps a highest weekend global would be an option as well.

Divinity
I am not sure that makes much sense. We already have points for globals, hofs and extra points for a tower.
If there's some new idea then I'm in, but we already have that in the major event, so I don't really see the point, sorry. Especially the "high stakes" part... look at group B :laugh: we already need globals and hofs to get enough points to make a living here...
I'm ready to discuss it ofc and it's your event, so do whatever you consider the best. You're the boss here.

35 images to go... I though for 2 hours if i am going to post in small or big size... it will be big for this time..sorry Thalion lol ;)
[joke mode on] Et tu Brute contra me? [joke mode off]
Haha mate, if Divinity asks it, do it :laugh: I'm just evil and posting little ones.
There's this lyrics in House of the Rising Sun, came to my head when I read your post. I think they match: "Oh mother tell your children, not to do what I have done" :laugh:

Torene

Dominant
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Torene Tor Alaranth
Dear Participants,

Divinity
I'll participate if you come up with something but I'm not great on the brainstorming side of it. Although I would not object in the slightest to a separate biggest global/hof bonus for group A lol

Rhagnar

Alpha
Society
Tusalusa Stalkers
Rhagnar Rhag Thormilium

Torene

Dominant
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Torene Tor Alaranth
So...I probably should've stopped when Thalion got his hof. Oh well, I *should* break even after mu. Anyway, these are from earlier...really tired so no organization, sorry. And I much prefer the little pics so there :p

As far as points go, I think it's 13. Time to pass out now.

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
After missing 3 timelines for posting, I am back

Finally, after missing the postings for 3 of my runs i was able to get the small run i did today up.

Last edited:

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Part II of the run went much better

Thalion

Prowler
Society
RELICS
Thalion Jas Draug
Here's few screens from me.

Divinity, I missed opening the deed on one of the screens, however you can see the map opened and seeker window showing size and kind of the resource together with how far I am from the claim - claim is visible on the screen as well. I guess that's enough data, but it's up to you to decide if that one counts or not. I'm sorry, I got sorta busy with a PM and forgot about the deed :laugh:

littlesamourai

Guardian
Society
Today's run

Small run as my hit rate was so bad today...
anway:
6 VI
3 VII
6 IX
3 X
1 XIII

Total 78 + 2 bonus point = 80 points

littlesamourai

Guardian
Society
Here's few screens from me.

Divinity, I missed opening the deed on one of the screens, however you can see the map opened and seeker window showing size and kind of the resource together with how far I am from the claim - claim is visible on the screen as well. I guess that's enough data, but it's up to you to decide if that one counts or not. I'm sorry, I got sorta busy with a PM and forgot about the deed :laugh:

Gratz for your HOF!
That's why my loot was so bad today :mad::D

Can't wait for the score update!! :rolleyes:

edit: Ok I just HOF 577 PED but not at the right place :( that's absolutly my typical luck... never at the right place at the right time :D

Last edited: