Jade Jade Draconis
Looking for Mining Disciples:-

My mining skills are:-

Lvl 50 prospector
Lvl 45 Surveyor
Lvl 47 Miner

Slots Available:- 0/5

My Mining Log on PCF:-

I have enough experience as a Miner to guide you through the profession. I will also help set up a plan for you if you chose to show dedication towards the mining grind.

Mining is a profession that requires some level of dedication and a lot of patience but is very rewarding with consistent growth in Ped bank if you do it right.

Last edited:
Get 105, mine Argus E pvp for pyrite, SW has also redulite with 900 depth, north shinook jungle has putty, also ruga/redu with more depth, sand king island = lumis, devils, garcen, also got dunkel there, Argus E pvp also has igni and antimagnetic, oil rig pvp has fire root and henren. Arkadia desert has that rare ore for perseus, araneatrox place near billys have dianum, not sure where to get quantium, anyone know a good place for it?

105 ya its for starters but here are better finders later on

Get 105, mine Argus E pvp for pyrite, SW has also redulite with 900 depth, north shinook jungle has putty, also ruga/redu with more depth, sand king island = lumis, devils, garcen, also got dunkel there, Argus E pvp also has igni and antimagnetic, oil rig pvp has fire root and henren. Arkadia desert has that rare ore for perseus, araneatrox place near billys have dianum, not sure where to get quantium, anyone know a good place for it?
Monria too but its a crap shoot

i am very interested. recently got started into mining with the help of an experienced player and ped card is growing steadily but im always looking at ways i can improve or just for people to chill with while mining :)

i will add you in-game tonight or tomorrow...whenever im back in-game :)

i am very interested. recently got started into mining with the help of an experienced player and ped card is growing steadily but im always looking at ways i can improve or just for people to chill with while mining :)

i will add you in-game tonight or tomorrow...whenever im back in-game :)
Add me, bro; let's dominate!

So still some space left? I need some instructions :p

Back