Mining Profession without Future

Sure you dont want to discuss loot distribution.. Because you are one of those noobs who gots two towers without any real skills...

Also you are still talking the same over and over.. And we must say to you over and over that mining, crafting and hunting are differents systems.. Dont compare them..

Also dont expect any change to mining system.. It would be better to quit for you if you dont like the system like it is now..

While I visit EF much less and EU even a lot more less, the news that Mary Jane might go away reached my toilet, where I was meditating.

Dude, exactly how moron are you?

First of all you started to say how great miner you became by chipping in skills.

Then, how chipping in these skills will help you find towers and towers and what secret strategy you have when you see a Perception gain. Of course you got warned, at least I made my duty to tell you that skills don't influence TT result. Noo, you knew better.

Now you complain that skills don't give you better tt? I thought you have a strategy of chipping or so you were halucinating here :lolup:

Lol?

Dear Entropians...

Im here to pass my feelings at moment after do a petition and get around 300 signatures making me not alone in this problem...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/163195-petition-miners.html

FIRST i dont gonna complain about loot pool because that is pure LUCK...

But look my point of view...

Im playing for more then 5 years reached the better finders in game, in enmatters and ores without see any difference, sure i get more rare ores but what this makes when i get less regular ores then a low finder?
Its dissapointing see someone without any expirience on mining loot unl amps our huge ATHs when all them sell the loot and withraw the peds taking them out of the economy?
Should be a system to prevent withraws for we have more money in economy and loot pool be bigger no?
I want have unl amp to mine for next 10 years but is complettely impossibel a ubber miner get them our buy them with the loot i get...
Hunters have loots of items SGA, crafters have new items to craft them enhancers and us miners not even a of105 SGA we have its tottaly insane...
Where is our SPACECRAFTS???

Where is the logic of be a ubber miner? Get rare ores?
Should be increase day after day more for new ores, new finders, more acess for great ATHS and items because us dont withraw that peds...

Thankz to listening me people

King regards...

Uh, I dont get your complaining. U get more rare ores? But that is a problem? Ofc you will get less regular ores when u get more rares thats logic. Your returns should not go up because i chipped in alot of skills.

Its not that if u got 10/10 on a gun, or 300k worth of hunting skill u get better items..

I agree the could have dropped more mining items for the miners. But if we look at turnover the turnover from hunting is around 3-8* bigger per day so its not that weird their are alot more hunting items looted. Besides there are not alot of items that are applicable for mining. And as a miner u can still loot hunting sga items. Look at the imp fap a miner got.

I hunted shitloads during sga and did not get sga either.

Right not the mining system is at its top for a few miners who got 61+ prospector. But u can still skill up and be ready for the future and be happy you are able to use the best gear right now. And tbh there is a pretty good increase up untill this level qua gear.

All you want is a system that is the best for you in which u can profit, in which your bought skills will give you edge of all the other miners.

Please think of it like this there are just a few very high skilled miners and they are only responsible for a small % obig of the daily turnover in mining so % wise they will only get a small ammount of the big loots. Its actually not that hard to understand if u know basic statistics.

Besides the normal drop rate for uber mining items is alot higher then for hunting. Rare DNA parts. Big UL amps while hunting as only seen good loots since sga and with a few UL guns the last yeasr. . talking 100k+ loots. Not to mention the eco boost the UL amps give are killing for a system in which not enough miners are already participating which would destroy it even futher for others.

Yes spaceships should come back asap. Agree with that.

And yea the logic of beeing a uber miner is that you are able to use every finder in the game which lets you find all the rarer ores with a higher regularity. And yes YOU DO need experience to be able to use that gear aswell :p There are quite a few that do well with the skills and gear they have. You are just not happy with the results of the money you invested while you know the limitets of the mining proffession.

If i want a mod merc to hunt with, I need to pay as i wont loot it either. so please.

PEOPLE i just say over 300 people are with me all of us are wrong?

NO Comments to all people dont know what is mining...

Just have a look on petitiion...

PEOPLE i just say over 300 people are with me all of us are wrong?

NO Comments to all people dont know what is mining...

Just have a look on petitiion...

Sure, I got to 48 prospector and I dont know what mining is np ;)

And im sure I didnt chip anything close to what you did :p

And that petition did not cover what u said in this thread.

Besides why make a new thread if it did?

Maybe a bit of topic but who says that more skills is leading to better mark up items ?? just wondering it could lead me to go skill some more.

Sure, I got to 48 prospector and I dont know what mining is np ;)

And im sure I didnt chip anything close to what you did :p

And that petition did not cover what u said in this thread.

Besides why make a new thread if it did?

Im not talking about u but players like

Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
Pecka ecka Martinek

Everybody know wich kind of people they are...

I always appreciate i comment from ppl like u...
I just say is no point see a noob get 35k peds with 1 bomb this not happen with hunters and is killing miners loot...

Im not talking about u but players like

Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
Pecka ecka Martinek

Everybody know wich kind of people they are...

I always appreciate i comment from ppl like u...
I just say is no point see a noob get 35k peds with 1 bomb this not happen with hunters and is killing miners loot...

im level 13 prospector !!! Maybe more then you without chiping !! :DDD

IS HARD TO UNDERSTEND ALL PEOPLE IN THIS GAME IS NO POINT TO GET A CLAIM 35k WITHOUT OA just with 1 BOMB...

HOW FELL HUNTER IF BERYCICLE YOUNG DROOP 35k???

Sorry caps but the people here is blind our dont understend what i say

IS HARD TO UNDERSTEND ALL PEOPLE IN THIS GAME IS NO POINT TO GET A CLAIM 35k WITHOUT OA just with 1 BOMB...

Does the amount really matter :scratch2:

Few days ago there was an almost 9k Corn from a hunter with only 4 tracker entries and this is just one example, this crap happens every day Hunting,Mining,Crafting.

I did some hunting the past 3 years with biggest loot around 600 ped :silly2: Agi is almost 75 all natural so i do cycle some peds :laugh:

I do agree though that maybe it would be better to limit the amount to les say 1k for new players/very low skilled ones.

Whats wrong with minning Mary Jane?

Minning is the easiest way how to survive in this game without depositing too much.
Yes, there can be some items in loot window (maybe few blazars from time to time or something like that) but demanding changes of system, demanding many more valuable items - that all will lead to destruction of minnig as we know it. We cannot await some valuable items in loots without lowering the loot itself.

Look at hunting - if someone is hunting mid lvl mobs. It is almost impossible to break even without a global. Do we want the same in minning? (lol, not talking about oa 105 runs now..)

Mining is absolutly ok.

Yes, we can see some low tt and not very valuable items in loot win, together with deeds, but we shouldnt expect something expensive. Why? Guess what type of players will get these rare items and guess who will be paying for it....
Leave minnig as it is, its ok.
Its perfectly ok.

First when I read your post I was thinking that this was serious but now I know you are joking or you must be because none can mean all this for real

Only for miners is possible now play the game with 150 peds or less.

You can do the same if you hunt Exa with Opalo no armor and no amp

You only need 40 peds in bombs and one amplifier; and you can obtain a global or Hof, and skills.

Haha oh yes 40 ped in your dreams maybe LOL and no miner doing just 40 bomb runs …the truth is that a run with 236 bombs and oa-103 = ~776 ped
and 234 bombs with oa-105=~1494 ped

Do u know who is Edgar Mundo?.. He is my friend. He is ONLY level 53 in prospector

Oh yes ONLY LVL 53 do you know how high that is for a miner ? I tell you it is VERY VERY high :)

Thanx you for today's laugh man :laugh:

No friend. It's very different. You can obtain globals and hofs in mining as i said. Edgar won his first ATH at level 20. Edgar won his first uberlot of 6k peds with only level 12. Edgar was general in my society but now is member of society of Jeff Squal. Edgar only have inside this game 2 years and half.

In fact now all members from my society are doing mining, because hunting is not profitably now. Without mining my society could not be exist, because in mining you can play and win with a few peds, however in hunting is impossible. :D

PD - In fact yesterday, I won a global of gazurdite (60 peds with MU 89 peds) with only 20 bombs, and an OF-105 without amplifier. ... In fact, this week my runs in mining are only with 20 bombs. I am only 15 level as prospector. However I am 48 level as hunter.. but i have not any globals in hunting at last weeks.

Last edited:
What exactly do you want MA to change to mining system?

I see you whine everywere on ef about how mining system sucks, yet I haven't seen one constructive post from you related to mining.

Instead of threads like this, why not make one where you post your ideas about a good mining system. If you do that please also tell us why do you think it would be better then the current one.

It need some excitement to be added, lets say long term possible goals. Miners can find some componets in OOO finds, and when collect all, combine some miners tool, L or UL does not matter, but would add some "quest" thing and etc.

Remove looting UL amps with OOO but make it as i posted above ... would not make 1 hit like "jackpot" ... would be beter imo to collect/buy parts and make and UL amp, UL finder, L drillers, mod drillers L non L etc this way.

Spacecrafts ... enhance em ... maybe some ore can be found only this way ..... or maybe some 700-1000m finders with low tt and very low skill requirements who last for lets say 500 bombs so also some low end skilled miners can buy and try luck to find rare ore with almost or max possible chance (1000m search depth) (i know we have tier system ... mm but it seems useless for now lol).

These we few poor examples i got in my mind while reading thread.

Cheers all ... have fun.

It need some excitement to be added, lets say long term possible goals. Miners can find some componets in OOO finds, and when collect all, combine some miners tool, L or UL does not matter, but would add some "quest" thing and etc.

Remove looting UL amps with OOO but make it as i posted above ... would not make 1 hit like "jackpot" ... would be beter imo to collect/buy parts and make and UL amp, UL finder, L drillers, mod drillers L non L etc this way.

Spacecrafts ... enhance em ... maybe some ore can be found only this way ..... or maybe some 700-1000m finders with low tt and very low skill requirements who last for lets say 500 bombs so also some low end skilled miners can buy and try luck to find rare ore with almost or max possible chance (1000m search depth) (i know we have tier system ... mm but it seems useless for now lol).

Cheers all ... have fun.

This post above, has much more thought than all this shit put together by Mary Jane:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/175854-mining-profession-without-future.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/163195-petition-miners.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/163969-open-letter-improve-mining.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/169499-fairplay-exist-game.html

:rolleyes:

HOW FELL HUNTER IF BERYCICLE YOUNG DROOP 35k???

Sorry caps but the people here is blind our dont understend what i say

Lol a berycled young with 35 k peds is impossible!!!!.... :D In fact, an Atrox Stalker could give to us many times only yellows messages... lol :D In fact, you can easily loose in Hunting many martials armors and Isis53 and you will see never an uberloot of 1k peds.

And you have reason in mining with only an OF-105 with an OA-103 is possible in CND win ATH of 70k peds.

:D

:D:D:D:D

LOL Really I am sure that MINING is the unique profession at the game with rentability..
Only for miners is possible now play the game with 150 peds or less. Really I do not understand your point of view.. LOL:scratch2::scratch2:

Ahhhh, and why i get only lost of 60-40% per round since VU10? of 10 rounds (100 probes 100 bombs per round) maybe 1-2 tiny 50-80 ped globals. And we don't have our bonus space ships! And i don't remember me that a lot ppl have loot a SGA item on mining. So, where is here a *rentability* to see?

Maybe in old vu9 days, mining was more efficient!? Yes and no! It also generet long periods whitout any win. but in this days, you also had very nice periods. Since VU10 it looks like the old days have change. Now we get much more and longer bad periods. And we miss again the bonus space ships.

i understand, the space ships do not work atm. But the 50 ped bonus would be easy to implement as some thing found extraordinary :)

i dont get why ppl think they should get higher tt claims becouse of a high end finder, its not like a hunter gets better loot if he kills a snablesnot with a HL14 instead of an opalo :scratch2: If u want higher tt claims, slap an amp on the finder ;)

Trance and other miners...
People here just talk about mine and us profession if is so easy...

IF IS SO EASY AND SYSTEM IS OK WHY NOT ALL PEOPLE GO MINE? MAKE EASY PROFITT?

Its easy to select clebers people on game on them comments in forum...
I laugh allot with some people here always same ones

IF IS SO EASY AND SYSTEM IS OK WHY NOT ALL PEOPLE GO MINE? MAKE EASY PROFITT?

Because some like hunting, other like to craft or to colour clothes...

Shouting here will solve nothing,
btw gz to HOF Mary Jane :)

Thankz Matho 2 plentifulls todays atm hehe :yay:

Read all posts m8 im sure u gonna find more ideas there...
If u dont know dont talk...
Ignorance is a post in EF

I read all your posts => still SHIT ;)

So basically u just post threads that mining sucks for what... 3 months? Isn't that enough time for you to decide if you wanna chip-out?

I figured that u must be losing a lot by the sound of your posts... If I was losing sooooooo much Id say F-U FPC, I can waste my cash on something better. But no, you rather lose some more, and make another whining thread...

Seems like a bad decision to me :scratch2:

Whats wrong with minning Mary Jane?

Minning is the easiest way how to survive in this game without depositing too much.
Yes, there can be some items in loot window (maybe few blazars from time to time or something like that) but demanding changes of system, demanding many more valuable items - that all will lead to destruction of minnig as we know it. We cannot await some valuable items in loots without lowering the loot itself.

Look at hunting - if someone is hunting mid lvl mobs. It is almost impossible to break even without a global. Do we want the same in minning? (lol, not talking about oa 105 runs now..)

Mining is absolutly ok.

Yes, we can see some low tt and not very valuable items in loot win, together with deeds, but we shouldnt expect something expensive. Why? Guess what type of players will get these rare items and guess who will be paying for it....
Leave minnig as it is, its ok.
Its perfectly ok.

Good post from a good miner :)

Ahhhh, and why i get only lost of 60-40% per round since VU10? of 10 rounds (100 probes 100 bombs per round) maybe 1-2 tiny 50-80 ped globals. And we don't have our bonus space ships! And i don't remember me that a lot ppl have loot a SGA item on mining. So, where is here a *rentability* to see?

Maybe in old vu9 days, mining was more efficient!? Yes and no! It also generet long periods whitout any win. but in this days, you also had very nice periods. Since VU10 it looks like the old days have change. Now we get much more and longer bad periods. And we miss again the bonus space ships.

i understand, the space ships do not work atm. But the 50 ped bonus would be easy to implement as some thing found extraordinary :)

Well, you must know that in mining is not so important the equipment that you can have; and neither is not so important the skills that you can have. In Mining the most important thing is the knowing that you have about lands and minerals that exists in these lands. And the most important thing is to know when a land is "up" and when a land is "down". (When the spot is recharged). You must remember that all things was moved when version 10 was released. You needed find your new spots again.

However in hunting is very important the equipment that you can adquire. Because a berycled never give to us an ATH like Mary Jane said before. Besides, The best equipment in hunting is only maximized with level 100; then you need many skills too. The cost for adquire level 100 at hunting is over 20k USD. The best equipment in hunting has a value market impossible to adquire if you are not a rich man. Because a good armor that is necesary to kill mobs that can give us ATHs, cost over 8k USD. At last, in mining is possible that you have only 90 HP and win an ATH. In Hunting you need 200 HP as minimum if you want to have the same oportunity. (200 HP is very very expensive.)

As you can see mining is more profitable and less expensive than hunting.

Last edited:
Well, you must know that in mining is not so important the equipment that you can have; and neither is not so important the skills that you can have. In Mining the most important thing is the knowing that you have about lands and minerals that exists in these lands. And the most important thing is to know when a land is "up" and when a land is "down". (When the spot is recharged). You must remember that all things was moved when version 10 was released. You needed find your new spots again.

However in hunting is very important the equipment that you can adquire. Because a berycled never give to us an ATH like Mary Jane said before. Besides, The best equipment in hunting is only maximized with level 100; then you need many skills too. The cost for adquire level 100 at hunting is over 20k USD. The best equipment in hunting has a value market impossible to adquire if you are not a rich man. Because a good armor that is necesary to kill mobs that can give us ATHs, cost over 8k USD.

As you can see mining is more profitable and less expensive than hunting.

Thats what a lot of people are trying to explain to Mary and some others.. Still he is not listening at all.

He still thinks that mining is the same thing like hunting and crafting so he feel cheated. Also he thinks that he should have something special because he chiped to max all finders ( Most funny is that he is complaining about noobs getting towers and he is the one who got two :DD )

I think too much of mary jane in his brain :D

People here just talk about mine and us profession if is so easy...

A shitload of skills do not necessarely mean you know what you're doing.

Those who consider themselves Professional Miners might just be idiots who repeatedly run into the same wall and get logged while doing it.

A shitload of skills do not necessarely mean you know what you're doing.

Those who consider themselves Professional Miners might just be idiots who repeatedly run into the same wall and get logged while doing it.

Still you dont agree with Mary.. ( Who can ? ) And still you signed the petition..

Thats what i was also to write.. That 99% from these 300 who signed it dont even know why or what is it for :D

Its funny have 2 our 3 players saying im wrong petitio have 300 on my side...

Lol some people just say shit really...
Go mine and make easy proffit what u waiting for?

Cheers all ... have fun.

I think you have presented some nice suggestions to improve the system.

Mary Jane I am sorry to say what more do you want? Can a hunter get a hof and sell their oil for 173%? (narc mu at the momment) Abosolutely NOT... Thats a common resource! Name a proffession in this game where you can loot a COMMON and get such markup. Only a miner can do this. Also someone mentioned mining takes very little overhead to start up or really do. They are right. Probably can grab the most basic gears starting from zero for like what.humm few hundred peds (i don't know exact best gear setup on start I used tt stuff), but it wouldn't even be that much.

Before you say oh another hunter derailing the thread, yeah I am level 53 laser pistol, but I mined alot in 2009 from emine event to now; I am 35 prospector 31 surveyor (mostly natural)... So I think I have some perspective on this.

I want beacons back. Things like that are great, but I don't want to see alot of crap thrown into what is maybe the best system in this game which doesn't bleed you dry.

Kosmos

edit. and oh if someone ask me what is your proffession I say miner now... 66 globals in the last 30 days :silly2:

Back