FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

Vadio

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Jhan Delarea Freitas
Gear - Terramaster 8 - Sometimes dual , but mainly Ore
Amp - Level 5 only
Excav - Improved - Twen

NO TAXED LANDS
NO INDOOR , only planetside

Skills
Prospector - Rank 121.
Suveryor - Rank 75

TL;DR i complain about my loot 4yr in row , and its time to show my daily and daily base of b.s
This log only going track TT

29/10/23 -> 17/11/23

Spend 97080
Return 85846
240x lvl5 - 24000 drops
30x D-class - 1200 drops
-11234 tt
tt 88.42%
4x Soto

18/11/23
Spend 5070
Return 4407
17x lvl5 - 1700 drops

Later i come to post my daily result ,or tomorrow

Last edited:
To make this more relevant you should note that before this log you just hit recently a 52 119 PED tower on a 5% tax.
This information might be crucial if your log will be negative for a long time.
Good luck

To make this more relevant you should note that before this log you just hit recently a 52 119 PED tower on a 5% tax.
Good luck
aw man, if that tower would've been on untaxed land it'd show up on the ATH board

good hit still, and easily explains the returns.

keep dropping :)

Good luck
Yes but i need realy link my result before that tower?

Lets me put context here since people still believe that ath make any diference

Spend : 1 564 760
Return : 1 475 992
(yes millions)
So that cycle even you think for is
TT 90% before ATH
TT 94.33% after ATH
Its why i keep playing to be fair .... because ath itself otherwise i alred process to selling out , its give me one more try to see if loot get "normal" like everyone else , spoiler not happen , so said that i have more fews internal questions
1 - maybe i never hit this multi out indoor since , planetside is cap 3000x or 4000x and indoor is 15000x or 20000x (depend who you ask)
2 - ATH i believe not follow regular calculation , so yea who know....
3 - Yes is taxed and its hurt me more you think but with both bullet point above i start run out option
4 - Its process to explot Waves since i start run out options here , and its Mindark fault only
but yea my patience is start be test again with same trend last 4year...... and if in this era of cap , all rares without amp is cap as fck , waves everywhere who know

1200 drops on the d-class, no ?
yea yea i just miss calc drops

This nigth i take nigth off , get drink , go out , touch the grass , tomorrow i keep resume this shit.

Last edited:
otherwise i alred selling out because this bullshit is beyond my patience
you sure about that? your skill level of 121 prospector makes me think you DO have the patience for that BS :p

This nigth i take nigth off , get drink , go out , touch the grass , tomorrow i keep resume this shit.
get shitfaced, then get grounded, then go drop some more probes with a clear mind :)

"lOoT iS dYnAmIc" gets old quick but...its still true. there are lows and there are highs... just ride the waves :cool:

"lOoT iS dYnAmIc" gets old quick but...its still true. there are lows and there are highs... just ride the waves :cool:
"System is broken" gets old but still true.
5 months of 91-92% tt returns in a row are not dynamic loot but a broken system

"System is broken" gets old but still true.
5 months of 91-92% tt returns in a row are not dynamic loot but a broken system
the system is not broken.

if you get constant 91-92% return you might need to adjust your strategy.

btw sometimes loot feels broken and i usually relog in this cases - might be imagination - ma did not respond to my ticket and it got closed due to age

So you're upset that you're not returning profit or that your not getting closer to 100% return? 91-92% is about the average return for a slot machine... The best only pay out about 98% and the worst closer to 85%. TT returns in mining have always been horrible because MA relies on resource markeup to make the returns seem less shitty.

Problem with mining and crafting is they have no means for quality rare item loots with significant markup (in the 6 digit range). They are always left out of events too. So one you start down a path of losses you're pretty much at the mercy of getting a massive hof to set you closer to even. Which is a guaranteed losing strategy based firmly in the gamblers falacy.

Is your TT return % just straight TT value or are you including mark up?

I always mine with mark up in mind based on current demand. If I am in fields that I know spawn what I need but overwhelming get default resources I will check another location or sign off and try again another day. Right now there is decent markup on some resources on Ark because of GR so being in the right place at the right time to sell helps.

It used to be much easier to profit in mining but there is a lot of competition, a lot more locations, and EP crafting killed a lot of the demand. Crafting really needs an overhaul to bring back crafting meaningful items and it will improve mining and hunting in return.

btw sometimes loot feels broken and i usually relog in this cases - might be imagination - ma did not respond to my ticket and it got closed due to age
I sure to you after 1.5 million in this drama i alred test everything possible in this game..... all possible combination and areas
So you're upset that you're not returning profit or that your not getting closer to 100% return? 91-92% is about the average return for a slot machine... The best only pay out about 98% and the worst closer to 85%. TT returns in mining have always been horrible because MA relies on resource markeup to make the returns seem less shitty.

Problem with mining and crafting is they have no means for quality rare item loots with significant markup (in the 6 digit range). They are always left out of events too. So one you start down a path of losses you're pretty much at the mercy of getting a massive hof to set you closer to even. Which is a guaranteed losing strategy based firmly in the gamblers falacy.
between 2008 and 2019 i get usual , like everyone else around tt 95%
however problems start in 28.08.19 or 28.09.19(i realy forget) - one night i go sleep with tt 95% as usual , next day wake up TT 60% , i just nah is fine is high and downs , keep going and going 1 month later i check tt 70% , start shifting thigs around , keep same 70+- , take long break back 1-Dec 2021 after mindark announce changes , i did pretty well util mindark revert changes in 16 dec , fews min later after Simon ATH 60k iron concidence? hell no. i keep push util 25 jan-2022 and figure out still shit and stressfull so did other break , lost any kind hope tried last month all in(still use same rule no big amp) , i learn about waves exploits get my payback after cycle over 1.4 millions ped with tt 80-90% , with ath push me to tt 94% , and here i am try again... see if mindark stop bullshit on me... after all high skills , using terramaster 8 in theory top finder (Util recent introduce P20 twen) also you have C50 C60 C70 B60 B70 CGR dont get me wrong here i test all and my results is worse that TM8 its why stick with for now

I always mine with mark up in mind based on current demand. If I am in fields that I know spawn what I need but overwhelming get default resources I will check another location or sign off and try again another day. Right now there is decent markup on some resources on Ark because of GR so being in the right place at the right time to sell helps.

It used to be much easier to profit in mining but there is a lot of competition, a lot more locations, and EP crafting killed a lot of the demand. Crafting really needs an overhaul to bring back crafting meaningful items and it will improve mining and hunting in return.
o fuck realy you try teach me basic after i cycled over 4 million and 15 yr of pure minning

anyway i going resume my run now ,. see guys in fews hours

Goal of this log its dont even discuss this is jut trow TT in and TT out and proff to everyone , its something fck with system , or mindark did something stupid with my char(after all i have many haters) , and yea last time follow this community suggestion keep try new things , etc , etc cost me 50k ped so yea move on , i going do things in my way , if you want be specify suggestion go ahead but if you come with "keep drop" "try new thins" or generic wow , please fckoff

Last edited:
the system is not broken.
System= All Finders performing below Item description, a ton of "not exisiting bugs" inclueding a cordination bug that sets your cordinats to a fixed location while you play meaning you run 100k meters while droping and the game counts you doing all drops on the exact same location, that is how you manage to do 40 no hits in a row when your the only person on a server.

most logs inclued pretty much evreything except mu, i only count prob cost no decay or mu of any kind

yes reloging is often needed tosolve active bugs a lot

I sure to you after 1.5 million in this drama i alred test everything possible in this game..... all possible combination and areas

between 2008 and 2019 i get usual return everyone else get tt 95 +- ok 95 is fine
however problems start in 28.08.19 - in questions of hours my loot start get 60-70% for rmonths util recent get stable in tt 88-90%

o fuck realy you try teach me basic after i cycled over 4 million and 15 yr of pure minning

anyway i going resume my run now ,. see guys in fews hours

Goal of this log its dont even discuss this is jut trow TT in and TT out and proff to everyone , its something fck with system , or mindark did something stupid with my char , and yea last time follow this community devices keep try new things cost me 50k ped so yea move on , eventual if keep this shit i going exploit waves (another stupid system mindark introduce in 2017 , and expand to everything else in 2018 2019 2020 and 2021....)
sorry if i used this to post to vent some frustration i did a lot of tests in the last 6 months and found a lot of bugs while doing that from which not 1 was fixed or acknowledge and now ended in a mining event where they refuse to even fix the finders for and then seeing sombody who is on MA's VIP list who dosn't get nerfed 12% compared to his commpetitiors making stupid comments just gets really annoying. (yes messi im 100% sure that if you tell ma about a problem with your gear they wont ignore you like they do to us)

System= All Finders performing below Item description, a ton of "not exisiting bugs" inclueding a cordination bug that sets your cordinats to a fixed location while you play meaning you run 100k meters while droping and the game counts you doing all drops on the exact same location, that is how you manage to do 40 no hits in a row when your the only person on a server.
my finder performs exactly how it is supposed to? i really dont understand the point you're making. a finder shows its average depth, keyword here is average. could be more, could be less.

bug that sets your coordinates to a fixed location? do you have proof of that or are you just throwing words like that without anything to show for it?

words have no meaning unless you have data to show

my finder performs exactly how it is supposed to? i really dont understand the point you're making. a finder shows its average depth, keyword here is average. could be more, could be less.

bug that sets your coordinates to a fixed location? do you have proof of that or are you just throwing words like that without anything to show for it?

words have no meaning unless you have data to show
try making 80 drops in 10 min and we can talk again.
for cordinats how about you ask evrey miner who has had something like 20 drops no hit in a row reloged and appeared on a coordinat 1-2k meter away and no this is not a new thing but something that mostly happend in argus until recently and yes the place you spawn in that case at least at argus is pretty much the same for all tha experienced this

try making 80 drops in 10 min and we can talk again.
for cordinats how about you ask evrey miner who has had something like 20 drops no hit in a row reloged and appeared on a coordinat 1-2k meter away and no this is not a new thing but something that mostly happend in argus until recently and yes the place you spawn in that case at least at argus is pretty much the same for all tha experienced this
brb going to ask every single miner in the game for information since you cannot provide any evidence to your claims

brb going to ask every single miner in the game for information since you cannot provide any evidence to your claims
good luck on that dont be afraid to ask them questions while your at it wont hurt you.
the prove you want would be my coordinates on log out and log in which i compared when it happend but i guess that is just me posting random coordinats in that case which is why i didnt bother giving something like that but if you plan to try it no claims combined with no skill hits for a long time are often a good way to tell you should relog.
I cant think of a other clear way to prof it and see no need for it as the peopl who experience it regulary are aware of it.

sorry i brought the post so of topic.

sorry i brought the post so of topic.
i dont think its off-topic, you & OP both claim the system is broken, which is fine by itself

discussion is fine

19/11/23
Take day off

20/11/23
Spend 5400
Return 4662
18x Lvl5

19/11/23
Take day off

20/11/23
Spend 5400
Return 4662
18x Lvl5
IF you are so keen on mining why not taking the twen mining finder it seems pretty fitting for your mining level

Yes but i need realy link my result before that tower?

Lets me put context here since people still believe that ath make any diference

Spend : 1 564 760
Return : 1 475 992
(yes millions)
So that cycle even you think for is
TT 90% before ATH
TT 94.33% after ATH
Its why i keep playing to be fair .... because ath itself otherwise i alred process to selling out , its give me one more try to see if loot get "normal" like everyone else , spoiler not happen , so said that i have more fews internal questions
1 - maybe i never hit this multi out indoor since , planetside is cap 3000x or 4000x and indoor is 15000x or 20000x (depend who you ask)
2 - ATH i believe not follow regular calculation , so yea who know....
3 - Yes is taxed and its hurt me more you think but with both bullet point above i start run out option
4 - Its process to explot Waves since i start run out options here , and its Mindark fault only
but yea my patience is start be test again with same trend last 4year...... and if in this era of cap , all rares without amp is cap as fck , waves everywhere who know

yea yea i just miss calc drops

as i said before millions my ass, your cost is 3-4 months of active mining (that a top miner should hit easy)

Now let me give you my hunting experience. In 6 months im down -200k in TT and i dont complain like you do. My markup covers this bad cycle without problem.

Only one to blame here is the community, i remember few years ago they said the muli system is boring so MA increased again the volatility thats why you see a person getting multiple hofs in a short period.

Last edited:

You cannot compare this to a sloth machine for 1 simple reason. Gambling authorities in different countries regulary inspect those machines to inshure that they are not rigged. What happens in Mindark nobody knows and nobody checks maybe it's fixed maybe it's not we have no way of knowing

as i said before millions my ass, your cost is 3-4 months of active mining (that a top miner should hit easy)

Now let me give you my hunting experience. In 6 months im down -200k in TT and i dont complain like you do. My markup covers this bad cycle without problem.

Only one to blame here is the community, i remember few years ago they said the muli system is boring so MA increased again the volatility thats why you see a person getting multiple hofs in a short period.
And that's the reason I post 2 numbers for my mining trips ;)

But how you mine, where, and when, all plays a role and especially the sales price!!!
Have explained this a thousand times... TT even the fillers and you make a loss...

And if you still make a loss after selling, then you are doing something wrong and you need to reconsider how you play or adjust your prizes, it's that simple.
And again, skills DO NOT MATTER in mining.

First - i can do 300k per month with lvl5 only without issue .... but if you consider time to get this value and at end you get tt 90%you average mu bare cover cost you know game atm have just one place that maybe cover this cost , all others are useless

Second - I dont give shit about craft or hunt , its not my area of expertise

Plus Back before 2016.... yea you have bad cycles... but game have no caps , you can get alot good stuff , and mu back is high so no matter
but reality today , mindark never care fix economy loop , mindark keep introduce caps and more caps , mindark keep overflood game with UL item make craftable useless , so yea whatever , i going keep post and guys going see how stupid its is ... and show true reality of gamble

First - i can do 300k per month with lvl5 only without issue .... but if you consider time to get this value and at end you get tt 90%you average mu bare cover cost you know game atm have just one place that maybe cover this cost , all others are useless

Second - I dont give shit about craft or hunt , its not my area of expertise

Plus Back before 2016.... yea you have bad cycles... but game have no caps , you can get alot good stuff , and mu back is high so no matter
but reality today , mindark never care fix economy loop , mindark keep introduce caps and more caps , mindark keep overflood game with UL item make craftable useless , so yea whatever , i going keep post and guys going see how stupid its is ... and show true reality of gamble
I'm mentioning hunting because in both profession same thing happening atm > big volatility.

Also you should start from +52k peds

As i reply to messi , no i dont ... +52k is part other cycle.... that lead me from tt 90 to tt 94

Its why i keep going even take me 1.4 million to get , also why its name this topic before guys start drift to off topic and attack me
Please bucharest gang leave me alone... i got , guys dont like me move on

I know read is hard....people still no figure out i only going track TT , and never said about average mu or profit or loss

Last edited:
Both Mining and Hunting are volatile activities and the sheer ammount of $ required is what keeps players from joining and playing the game. Those on top are the ones who try to say that everything is fine and there is no need for change but they are affraid of changes . The investment required in entropia also means that there are very few people that dare to progress thru the game and while following self restaint and doing things carefully to stay afloat. You can't simply start playing and hunt or mine grind to buy yourself better gear. People simply when they are ready to change their level of gameplay put cash in to buy the next level of gear. And untill that change the population of the game won't increase if nothing it has shrunk over the years. And while new graphics can icrease the number of people playing you need to change the economy so those players that join want to stay and play. At 100$ a month+ the game does not offfer enough enterntainment value and it also makes it one of the most expensive mmos. Everyone should be able to play top gear should cost considerable ammount of cash that people can either grind for 1+ year or take a shortcut and give you their cash. But besides staying afloat those people who currently play do not feel satisfied from progressing thru Entropia because each aditional step is made with credit card or they reach some level of personal developpment and they stay there trying to stay afloat.

Back