FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

29/11/23
Spend 4800
Return 3674

[Today is mark 1 month]
So...........
[Total 29-10-23 <-> 29-11-23]
Spend 150 350
Return 131 469

415x Lvl5.....(in case you forget is 41 500 drops)
30x D-class(+1200 drops)
-18 881 TT
TT 87.44%

Highest Loot so far 905 Iron....
5x Sooto

So yea game is fine..... /s
Note i not going close cycle util i hit tt 94-95%.... so drama keep going
Also huge notice better loot is now time wave ,,, and many happen in mindark office hours between 6MA GMT/In game time and 15MA/GMT/Ingame time , its not like old system that based in ammount loot/drops event... so if you are out this timezone or cant play yea you probably going get rekt or low quality loot
Theres a reason i stopped my own logging on PCF that i had started last year. Mining has really gone haywire this year. Your observation on mining in a specific time period seems accurate. Lets just say my tt has gotten so bad i am going to go unamped for the next year. Wish you the best and hope ur returns stabilize soon🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺

Same here.

I just assumed the new expected return is 90%. Or maybe there is a bug somehow but I'm pretty stable at 90ish tt return with 30ish hit rate.

It's server desync that fks whole mining proffession

Since you are so hell bent after mark up. i can gurantee you are cycling over same area and same ores/enmatter and with many other players on same are for the high avg mu. The TT returns are always lower on such areas because they are crowded. Try to do other areas and you will notice many good runs that will bring up your overall tt returns. Yes that will decrease your avg mark up on returns.

i experience unamped around 95% on cyrene waling around and random dropping from my F105
i get more than 30% finds all ranging 3 to 5 size
noting special but i finish local quests for daily 3x finds
return is 95% that still means crafting all and loosing due to zero MU to collect

I have 96,6% return mining mostly Argus. Finder tt cost included. Over 100k drops. One x1000, some smaller multis. The loot have improved lately, before it was lower 90s.
I focus on finding not mined patches and cursing Mindark. I got a feeling early on that excessive loses are not returned and didn't push at all cost. Still, this is my experience, and I don't know how system works at all.

But ofc this is not done in vacuum and I have big losses in indoor mining.

I have 96,6% return mining mostly Argus. Finder tt cost included. Over 100k drops. One x1000, some smaller multis. The loot have improved lately, before it was lower 90s.
I focus on finding not mined patches and cursing Mindark. I got a feeling early on that excessive loses are not returned and didn't push at all cost. Still, this is my experience, and I don't know how system works at all.

But ofc this is not done in vacuum and I have big losses in indoor mining.
interesting, maybe Im doing something wrong then! Do you still get 30%ish hit rate?

I mine 12-16 hours per day, my setup is 15ped-25ped drops, mining has changed from september for me , i get after run around 90% return, minark fixed i mean rigged mining now, it is much simple game, they reduced number of hofs big multiplayers, they reduced normal hitrate 35-40% per run, to around 30%, now every run i need 400ped global to be even. Also i never hited 1000x multi, once per year they give me tower and that is that. For stats i was in top 15 miners in game for years. my bigest problem iam profitable in tt made arond 100kpeds+ from mining so i cant hit big. All that i done as no depo player :). I started as new from avgust and depoed 700usd so i can make jokes in game. Good luck people you will need it :)

So my HR is like fine...... to be fair
But sizes? alot claims 5 and 6 , remind use tm8+lvl5 so be default 8 , in worst case 7
So yes my mult iis freak cap

Guys can argue about where i minning , overcrowed tl;dr bullshit i can go Next island where 1 miner per week and still going get same result
I can explain more about why , but i dont....

Its mindark server side.....
so yea to me is about something is fck with sizes calc

30/11/23
Spend 5100
Return 4303
17x lvl5

1/12/23

Wtf happen today....

Spend 5000
Return 3856

stupid....

[Total so far]

Spend 166400
Return 144289

446x lvl5
56x D-class
-22 111 tt
tt 86.71%

So yo mindark its time rigth?

Hello to all. Mining profession is a journey and it cant be explaind with words, cant be tracked by days, weeks, years tt return wise...Cant be explained with % returns nor other silly stuffs like that. They made it complex and it can be understand with players intelligence and your own ingame experience. Tracking returns are silly and not worth it because they are not the same for each individual avatar. Everything ingame affect your result taking in mind decay, tools used, timing!, areas, items and many others.
But what catched my eyes the most for many years now is - "tt returns are steady at 93-95%". Ha ha, really?
I just share my view to this profession...

Hello to all. Mining profession is a journey and it cant be explaind with words, cant be tracked by days, weeks, years tt return wise...Cant be explained with % returns nor other silly stuffs like that. They made it complex and it can be understand with players intelligence and your own ingame experience. Tracking returns are silly and not worth it because they are not the same for each individual avatar. Everything ingame affect your result taking in mind decay, tools used, timing!, areas, items and many others.
But what catched my eyes the most for many years now is - "tt returns are steady at 93-95%". Ha ha, really?
I just share my view to this profession...
I dont wanna sound like im telling sombody who has clearly more experience in the profession they are wrong and i can agree with most things but tracking tt returns and expecting them to reach a certain avg over a long time is something that has to work and i say that not becous i want to complain about a lot of my returns but becous that is the fine line that is responsible for entropia not beeing a pure gambling game.
The only question is how much decay as cost in the return counts which acording to hunting avg statment should inclued evrey tt ped that is used.

I'm saying this very confident becous MA would be legaly oblight to inform us if there is no expected avg return.

I dont wanna sound like im telling sombody who has clearly more experience in the profession they are wrong and i can agree with most things but tracking tt returns and expecting them to reach a certain avg over a long time is something that has to work and i say that not becous i want to complain about a lot of my returns but becous that is the fine line that is responsible for entropia not beeing a pure gambling game.
The only question is how much decay as cost in the return counts which acording to hunting avg statment should inclued evrey tt ped that is used.

I'm saying this very confident becous MA would be legaly oblight to inform us if there is no expected avg return.
Ok I have big issue with tt return vs. return with MU. Why? Because this game wouldnt exist without markup, so im asking why only few people track their return with MU...
Only real tracking is how much peds you put in and how much your avatar is worth to this day...
Sorry to OP for little off-topic

Last edited:
Ok I have big issue with tt return vs. return with MU. Why? Because this game wouldnt exist without markup, so im asking why only few people track their return with MU...
Only real tracking is how much peds you put in and how much your avatar is worth to this day...
Most likely because many cant even track tt correctly, than how to talk about MU tracking. I keep always discussion in comparation on tt level. Mu is hard to track, except if you are doing like many do, sell all you have in the storage based on the curent market... the key to make profit in this game is to see more than the current market. or wait the correct price...but sadly without bankroll is not going to work!

Most likely because many cant even track tt correctly, than how to talk about MU tracking. I keep always discussion in comparation on tt level. Mu is hard to track, except if you are doing like many do, sell all you have in the storage based on the curent market... the key to make profit in this game is to see more than the current market. or wait the correct price...but sadly without bankroll is not going to work!
indeed bankroll is the key, because unlike most of the other mu itens in hunting , tt in mining ressources is high.
so if u wanna stack ressouces you end up with a lot of tied peds

Maybe im missing something but the fact that mu spend on playing and mu gained in loot have absolutly 0 influence in returns is something evrebody should know i belive otherwise you cold just buy a L finder for 1k+ mu and expect that in return or evrey run with 110% mu cant be over 90% tt.
for my tracking i track evreything and that seperatly for probs/returns/finder/exca/mu which is why i can give the exact returns for each off my runs for all ways to look at it. i have more stuff but that is just me doing weared stuff including each days seperat runs with drops/hitrate and more.

So.......... more fews days is gone

My highest claim still 905 iron...

[Total Far]
Spend 186 950
Return 164 478
-22 472 TT
0.8797 aka 87.97%

• Sad
Reactions: SSN
Have you considered your setup is the issue? Your competing against other players who are most likely using level 5 amps and same depth as you and getting their before you.
I started a new account recently again another woody and from experience your competing against other players so you need to avoid common depths and claim sizes.

:) Using tm8+2 sometimes +4 , i even sometimes go lower...
All can say? dont change a fuck bit ....

and yasterday/today so far
s 6900
r 5152

So yea mindark. its time to you open damm BlackBox like you did with hunter....
and Recheck you damm calculations

I did fews amps also in empty places with lyst only , and get tt 88 so at last to me is more that enough proff , its not about finder , overcrowed places , amp , or anything beyond somethings very very off with my char/avatar

Last edited:
no, it would be time YOU recheck your stuff

:) Using tm8+2 sometimes +4 , i even sometimes go lower...
All can say? dont change a fuck bit ....

and yasterday/today so far
s 6900
r 5152

I did fews amps also in empty places with lyst only , and get tt 88 so at last to me is more that enough proff , its not about finder , overcrowed places , amp , or anything beyond somethings very very off with my char/avatar
Theirs no personal loot pool anything at all tagged to a character would be classed as a personal loot pool.

As ma always says it's dynamic and if you doing the same thing consistently your over farming that area like I have done on monria ATM. The places your farming at will take a while to respawn more so if it's not a popular spot with other miners who are mining at a variety depths and amps.

no, it would be time YOU recheck your stuff
i can give you my account you not going do tt 95% anyway....

Theirs no personal loot pool anything at all tagged to a character would be classed as a personal loot pool.
they said that ,. but history say otherwise , how many times... you can count around

They track everything about you , how many us request in past this information from support? :)

So yea.... i remind they statment and call bullshit same day

Last edited:
i can give you my account you not going do tt 95% anyway....

they said that ,. but history say otherwise , how many times... you can count around
I thought for a while until you lose a decent chunk then your realise that actually it's just an algorithm with a stupid server refresh no doubt to get by the gambling laws to make it a game more of skill. Issue is your competing in a very top heavy game for miners at least and their literally going round 24/7 some.

I thought for a while until you lose a decent chunk then your realise that actually it's just an algorithm with a stupid server refresh no doubt to get by the gambling laws to make it a game more of skill. Issue is your competing in a very top heavy game for miners at least and their literally going round 24/7 some.
I almost did not mine this year, but even if i was in overmined area i was doing fine. His results are not normal at all.
I'll be back to mining soon there and there and see if i get the same result, but i doubt

I almost did not mine this year, but even if i was in overmined area i was doing fine. His results are not normal at all.
I'll be back to mining soon there and there and see if i get the same result, but i doubt
As he mentioned the HR is fine it's claim size which says to me from mining in monria it's being over farmed. Example normal unamped indoor is ample claim size. When it's been hit hard like I have done on two occasions over a year apart way over 10k ped cycles the claims get smaller so medium and even had small indoor which is pathetic.

Needs a simple change in tactics depth, amp maybe splash the boat get lvl 13 and lose 100ped plus mu for that jackpot.

Back