MKV & DOA Loudmouth

Striker Nabi

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
What the topic say :D

I know there's one in auction for a loudmouth, but the seller in question is a reseller so i do not believe that 10k is the going rate.

I saw one mk5 in auction at 7.5k with a few hours left but i didn't stay online long enough to check if it was still there.

hard one to think of at the minute (DOA)

the price has fluctuated quite a lot recently....

I bought one for 6k and was the same day offered 8k for it :O ... i also know someone who purchased one for 7.5k.. I think the main thing atm thats driving the price up is the fact that its actually a gr8 gun and noone wants to sell (even with a nice markup) but i'd make a guess for around the 7k mark tbh..

Again though the problem would be finding someone willing to sell full stop as has been noted the gap between the LM and SH (price wise) has dramatically increased of late :S so that now the SH is almost double the price of the LM which isnt right but o well.. guess the same things happening.. noone wants to sell :S

Bit of an elongated bump and advice :p

Rip

I was offered +8.5k for my LM, I turned the offer down.

I know there's one in auction for a loudmouth, but the seller in question is a reseller so i do not believe that 10k is the going rate.
That DOA was actually sold already for that price on auc.

I got TT+7,5k for my mkV some weeks ago. And I know of others who got the same price...

Back