MMOWC Status & ticket Refunds

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
The event structure of the MMOWC this year was somewhat condensed in comparison with last year due to a few factors, including too many Competing events in December and an attempt to Squeeze the main rounds into the Las Vegas CES show.

Some people may have hoped for a more accesible event or even not fully understood the Event Structure when they Purchased tickets.... Its possible Some people were frustrated at not being able to Win early rounds against Ubers looking to Maximize their Quarter final Chances...

If you are one of these People, Please PM Me Directly to arrange for a full refund of your ticket Price..

THe MMOWC has definately evolved into a Best of the Best Event, Requiring Mucho skills, FirePower, Armor, Savvy and even Strategy to win..

Champions League which runs for 30 Weekends at CND is very much the Proving ground for this Event, affording competitive Gamers the opportunity to match skills and Styles week after week to advance in the League...

Over the Last 2-3 years we have seen Known Ubers Dominate, but we have also seen New Faces emerge and Determined challengers rise in the Ranks...

We have seen the Favorite win and the Favorite Loose in the MMOWC.
We have Enjoyed thrilling rounds of Champions League where even the Mid Level Players have managed to make an impression and beat the Odds.

The 2009 Quarter finals as they Stand now will include The TOP 8 from 30 events of Champions League and 1 MMOWC Qualifier Neo Sharp...

Star, Naiomi and Neo Sharp all have an extra Quarter final ticket, which they Won in the Qualifiers and Maybe planning on Selling...

In the Spirit of Our fabulous real Cash economy the MMOWC allows the Players to sell and trade their tickets up to the Quarter finals, this is to allow them to recover costs or possibly earn cash during the Qualifying rounds...
(as we all know its expensive to compete and unless you win first Place, harder to recoup)

It is no longer possible to earn more than one Place in the Semi Final, we tried this last year and it was too complicated...

This Year we also froze out the Lucky Loot Rounds, but we may re-introduce them next year, as they add a bit of fun...

Next Saturday the Quarter finals will take place, The Top 3 in each round qualify for the Semi Finals. (there are currently 9 known ticket holders competing so it looks like everyone will make it through to the Semi Finals, it is possible however to Buy in at a hefty premium directly into the Quarter Final)

The Semi Finals which take Place on Saturday are going to Be a Huge Battle with Only the Winner of Each round Qualifying for the Grand Final... Those who place second in each Semi, will battle it out the following week for the Runners Up Positions...

We have Prizes Sponsored for the Top 10, So we will determine the top 10 in this Fashion....

The Semi final's are most certainly a Knock Out, do or Die round, we may see Star and Naomi prevail and make it to the final, but we may see one of the other Greats Notch up their Game when it really counts, its even possible that some Wild Luck will give an underdog a deserving Break.....

Regardless of Who ultimately wins, the current Line up are the real deal.
All of who are deserving of a title Shot.

Jenna Star Mercury
Naomi NP
Skalman
Stoikow
Neomaven
Freyr
Sarah Kazanori
Sodiak
Neo Sharp

Rumor has it they maybe joined by some other Non Champions League players who may choose to buy directly into the Quarter Finals, which is still Possibly cheaper when factoring in decay than competing in 30 Rounds of Champions league...

All will soon Be revealed.....

My Hope is that this event will grow as the universe expands, we will encourage gamers from all the new planets to come together in this event to determine the Champion of the Universe...

Cya in Vegas!

NOTE: This is a player Run event, everyone competing is grateful to our sponsors for making some great prizes available this year. Sponsorship is not guaranteed or expected for Next Year, it will come only if the event itself serves some purpose for its sponsors...

As the Promoter of the Event I would like to say the Investment by the players in maintaining their tip top condition deserves even more opportunities for rewards and more exposure... But It takes time to build these events...

I dont think that one Event can really be everything to Everyone, there will always be some people whom it doesnt work for...
Between MMOWC Champions League, WOF, FOF, WPS, MA Events and all the other Player run events, I think that EU has something for almost everyone at some time, with the new planets even more people will be accomodated......

Despite its Grandiose title, which I sincerely Hope the MMOWC one day really lives up to, It is what it is at this time and should be evaluated on that basis.

Last edited:
i see..nobady want to say anything...but i will..

first..i buyed 3 tickets in mmowc..2x250peds..and 1x500peds....in all i lost infront of *****.I have many problems to comment:mad:...but i will tell just one...and this is the last one in importance...i dont want to tell you the important ones....and this is about 30mins events..which is realy realy anoying.I dont understand why you didnt make 1,2 and 3 lvl of events ..2 hours for example....to see exactly who is a hunter and who is ...(nwm)...and anyway..you didnt coment this events(you dont loose time or something)...so i dont understand this.

ty vm for you time

p.s..i cant shut up..!!!tell me please how is posible ..a person to beat me..when i have in 30 mins..almost 800peds loot...whit a hof(350peds ..or so...)..and a global(150peds or so)....and that person..took a global..of 150peds...or so?????????????

Last edited:
Hi Sentenz,

It's never fun to loose in such major events.
But the fact is:

If you can't win from any player in 30 minutes then how are you gonna
react after 1-2 hours and u still can't win.
Globals are nice and even HOF's in these events, i mean they put you up the scoreboard.
But fact is, globals is only 1 thing.
Other important facts are:

HP
Armor
Fap
Killspeed
Luck???

I didnt manage to Qualify, but i sure gave it a try.
We all tried.
There can only be 1 winner after all.
Champions League maybe next year sentenz?

30 events of 1.5 hours.
in that case u might get lucky and win urself into the QF.

Best of Luck,

Pink

Hi Sentenz,

It's never fun to loose in such major events.
But the fact is:

If you can't win from any player in 30 minutes then how are you gonna
react after 1-2 hours and u still can't win.
Globals are nice and even HOF's in these events, i mean they put you up the scoreboard.
But fact is, globals is only 1 thing.
Other important facts are:

HP
Armor
Fap
Killspeed
Luck???

I didnt manage to Qualify, but i sure gave it a try.
We all tried.
There can only be 1 winner after all.
Champions League maybe next year sentenz?

30 events of 1.5 hours.
in that case u might get lucky and win urself into the QF.

Best of Luck,

Pink

heya pink:)/...i like you...and i will always like you:).....but please..believe me..i know what hunt is!! and luck has nothing to do with what i write up:).Maybe a hunter understand what i write up there..and will explain to us...If nobady understand..well...thats life:)....And i dont want any peds back:p...is just a signal there.

I entered 2*250 and 2*500 to try and grab a place. I got beaten by Naomi in 3 of these. Used Foeripper and Evil amp and armor good enough not to need to fap even i had 30+ neconus on me unless they critted me =)

Hat off to Naomi for keeping the pace up, was very close I got 1st in one of them but ended up 2nd, 2nd, 3rd :p

Only problem I had was spawn being really bad on some of the mobs so I couldnt keep the shooting for the full time, even had empty radar afew times in neoconu.

Ah well, I had fun and learn some how to compete..look out for me in the future perhaps :D

gl all in the last rounds to all, I keep my fingers crossed for my socmates Neo, Avery and Optima.

p.s..i cant shut up..!!!tell me please how is posible ..a person to beat me..when i have in 30 mins..almost 800peds loot...whit a hof(350peds ..or so...)..and a global(150peds or so)....and that person..took a global..of 150peds...or so?????????????

With mm+shear pro600 or XT+tac80 you spend over 600peds (not including markup) in half an hour. So with a decent global, let's say 150ped, and good amount of minis you get over 800peds loot in that time period. I don't know who you were up against but if it was one of the big names you should assume they're using the best guns.
And these are still affordable event gun examples. There are insane combos out there that people are likely to use if the prize is worth it.

With mm+shear pro600 or XT+tac80 you spend over 600peds (not including markup) in half an hour. So with a decent global, let's say 150ped, and good amount of minis you get over 800peds loot in that time period. I don't know who you were up against but if it was one of the big names you should assume they're using the best guns.
And these are still affordable event gun examples. There are insane combos out there that people are likely to use if the prize is worth it.

i realy dont believe this..!!!!!!!!if you make 600ped ammo in 30 mins..with what combo you want....and every mob in entropia.......i give you everything i got.This is not true!!!!!

Another opinion please....

p.s.in the best case..shooting nonstop...xt+tac80....maybe ..just maybe..you make 750peds/hour!!!i talk about ammo here!750ammo..mean..around 1050ped..with decay.....so..is max 525peds..in 30mins!but this is realy realy hard to get

Last edited:
i realy dont believe this..!!!!!!!!if you make 600ped ammo in 30 mins..with what combo you want....and every mob in entropia.......i give you everything i got.This is not true!!!!!

p.s.in the best case..shooting nonstop...xt+tac80....maybe ..just maybe..you make 750peds/hour!!!i talk about ammo here!750ammo..mean..around 1050ped..with decay.....so..is max 525peds..in 30mins!but this is realy realy hard to get

A seasoned CL player will have mobs on him 100% of the time if it's only a half hour event. And probably pick a dome where they don't have to fap more than 30 seconds at most for the whole round.
For 90 minute events it's very hard to have full dps the entire time, I usually have a little bit of tt left on bull tac70 after CL which should only last me 85 minutes. So I'm "only" firing my main gun about 85-90% of the time on a good run. For a 30 minute event though you can be sure that the dome will be prepped to have mobs in the right places to allow perfect killspeed.
If you ever get the chance you should watch one of the top players in CL, especially Jenna.

An easy example to show this.

30 min = 1800 seconds

Reload on foeripper is 59,

With an evil amp on you spend 27 ammo + decay on weapon and amp. According to wiki the cost = 33.766

So in 30 min u can if u fire non stop spend (1800/(60/59)) * 33.766 (time/reload)*cost ) = 59755,2 = 597 ped cost

This is just with an evil amp and no armor cost. Now imagine doing predmg to mobs 10 min before start, then use carramone+8A(L) plates and use Bulltac Elite amp :p

In reality you probably cant fire nonstop for 30 min, but with a dense enough spawn very close to.

An easy example to show this.

30 min = 1800 seconds

Reload on foeripper is 59,

With an evil amp on you spend 27 ammo + decay on weapon and amp. According to wiki the cost = 33.766

So in 30 min u can if u fire non stop spend (1800/(60/59)) * 33.766 (time/reload)*cost ) = 59755,2 = 597 ped cost

This is just with an evil amp and no armor cost. Now imagine doing predmg to mobs 10 min before start, then use carramone+8A(L) plates and use Bulltac Elite amp :p

In reality you probably cant fire nonstop for 30 min, but with a dense enough spawn very close to.

I thought participants weren't allowed to predmg before access to the event channel, or are there different rules from the CL?

~Tracer

I thought participants weren't allowed to predmg before access to the event channel, or are there different rules from the CL?

~Tracer

So..people know about what i talk about then..Tracer knows.

so..in a word..I never do predmg in all events i go....that is the only thing..i wanna say..and i consider this a cheat.Anyway i congratulate the winners...and next time...say all rules !!!

so..in a word..I never do predmg in all events i go....that is the only thing..i wanna say..and i consider this a cheat.Anyway i congratulate the winners...and next time...say all rules !!!

For a 30 minute event though you can be sure that the dome will be prepped to have mobs in the right places to allow perfect killspeed.

Now imagine doing predmg to mobs 10 min before start...

i think ppl that predamage mobs before an event starts are cheating.

i saw one person stacking and packing dasps at around 10% HP just before a MMOWC event started yesterday. that tactic gave them a nice sized hof at the beginning of that round.

and they ofc won their round.

maybe it's not against the rules for the MMOWC but it should be, imo. making everyone start shooting their guns at the same time allows for a fair competition. allowing this sorta thing in a competition with a 20k usd prize on the line, would seem that sorta behavior would actually be monitored, policed and otherwise frowned on.

Gz to Stoikow for becomming the new Champ, was nervous to listen even if not beeing in it :D

Was also a really nervous semi final A, positions changing several times, skalman, naomi, stoikow, freyr and me seemed anybody could win and it was close until the very end :)

thx to all ppl lending out items to get the absolute best chance in MMOWC.

MOD DAR+Pro900 // AMM+Pro600 // XT+Elite
Carramone
MOD FAP
dont think i will ever again be close to this crazy setup :D

Looking forward for the 3rd-4th place match vs previous Champ Avery next weekend, aswell as next MMOWC next year.

Gratz to all you guys!!!! Can't wait to see how next weekend turns out. *holds on to edge of seat*

I was a nervewreck and I still am :D
Grats, champ ;)

Gratz to Stoikow on becoming the new champ (and all the other winners), and gg to all contestants, was one hell of a fight in most of the matches (especially going by NDs commentary :p). And thx for a very entertaining event during these 2 weekends to ND :)

Special gratz to my socm8's Sharp and Avery who got so very very close... But whoever decides loot simply wasnt on their side today ;)

i think ppl that predamage mobs before an event starts are cheating.

i saw one person stacking and packing dasps at around 10% HP just before a MMOWC event started yesterday. that tactic gave them a nice sized hof at the beginning of that round.

and they ofc won their round.

maybe it's not against the rules for the MMOWC but it should be, imo. making everyone start shooting their guns at the same time allows for a fair competition. allowing this sorta thing in a competition with a 20k usd prize on the line, would seem that sorta behavior would actually be monitored, policed and otherwise frowned on.

That would most likely be me (among others) :) Actually that HOF came a bit into the event on a dasp i killed "normally", but yes i predamaged a couple, just like others were doing in the other end of dome, and in the other domes during all the rounds.

More or less all predamage mobs (anyone that want a chance of winning atleast) so to have a fighting chance in hell there isnt really any choice.

Secondly i specifically asked ND about it and he said there "were no rules since it could not be policed anyway", i even asked him if it was allowed to use a fapper for it since i saw someone doing just that which seemed a bit over the top for me personally, that is apparently allowed as well since the answer was pretty much "as long as its not in the actual event timeframe anything goes".

And yes i would also like to see it clarified in the rules, specifically to avoid discussions like this after the event, where people like usual go by their own personal moral codex instead of going by whatever rules that exist.

Heres a newsflash though:
Its not our call whats allowed and what isnt, thats up to the person(s) that create the event and the rules, furthermore it has nothing to do with morals or cheating, either its allowed or its not, period.
Its not like predamaging is "new" btw, its been done since not too long after CL started (probably even from the start of eventsystem ingame as soon as someone noticed it was possible...), and there was a major discussion about it mid season last year (i think? unsure of time) regarding whether it should be allowed or not.
The current rules is apparently what ND decided on after that?

Basically if you dont like the rules or theres something youre unclear on ask, otherwise dont enter.

Same as im for example personally not gonna enter WoF this year since i really dislike some of the rules there (that doesnt mean WoF isnt a great event, its just not for me the way it is atm).

On a more personal note i actually dislike strongly that its allowed to predamage at all, get help to predamage etcetc since this is clearly a oneperson event (the rules clearly say youre not allowed to have help during the event, so why is it allowed outside?) but in the end again (yep you guessed it) its the event creator that sets the rules.

Its actually also one of the main reasons i did not participate in the "normal" CL, since i simply dont have the gear to "prepare" the way some do (again personal view, not my event nor a complaint, i just chose not to participate since i did not like the rules/my odds of doing any good :) )

In this case i asked the one in charge, i got my answer, and i followed those rules to the dot.

I personally dont even think it would be hard to "police" if the rules changed btw, since if punishment for predamaging mobs is disqualification noone would dare to have several mobs with low hp just standing around for anyone to come see and screenshot. But again thats the person in charge who decides, in this case ND.
Unless he changes the rules some will keep doing this to gain (a currently legal) advantage, and if other contestants do it then you have to as well to be on equal starting ground.

Again i doubt ND wants to change current rules, but if he does, imo get the rules in first, then see what can be policed and what cant, i think you would be surprised...

We actually agree 100% that the best way to do this would be first shot fired by all when the event starts, since that way "all start the same".

But in the end: got a problem with that or what others did? Ask ND to change it would be the correct approach, instead of questioning the moral qualities of people and calling them cheaters when they clearly followed the rules 100%.

:laugh:

If there is a way to cheat, people soon find it.

What a f**king disgrace.

As long as the system allows for it - people will be doing it.
Its also impossible to police player made rules.

The way to solve this problem would be to:
- Give an event warning like it is now 15 minutes before start
- Extend the warning with the text "all mobs will disappear in 5 minutes until the event starts"

This would allow for 3 things, first that predmg is not possible anymore, second that selecting a good spot beforehand is tougher and third that you really can get out of a LA before an event starts, which is a major pain in the a** with tons of mobs on you.

But apparently only MA could introduce this ;)

Gratz to Stoikow with his victory.

MA could help the ingame events a lot if they give the event system a good update and also give it global possibilities. That would also help with events like Merry Mayhem or WoF.

Also adding for match events like MMOWC a nice addition would be that on some places ingame (like the bars which are pretty much useless at the moment) there would be huge screens showing these sorts of event matches live in split screen format of seeing both competitors at the same time. (and for the commercial aspect show in the middle a smaller screen with commercials ;) )

Cheers
Siam

Just to clarify. There's a strict rule in CL that noone may pre-damage any mob. There is a large number of people in these events, so if you do pre-damage, someone is likely to see it and report you. I think this works well.

Before MMOWC 2007 we asked for clarification on this, since in some events there just isn't any way to make sure people aren't pre-damaging. ND said it was fair game to pre-damage, and everyone saw it on the big screen @ Vegas last year, while Star and I competed in the final.

The Event Organiser makes the rules, we abide by them.

Darn right you are there!.

Tbh, predamaging isnt hard at all to set a rule and enforce it.

Maybe force all contestants to be in the CR 20 min before start of event and stay there.

Not to mention with these types of events there wil always be loads of people up on cnd who check stuff out and will notice.
Very hard to do something on cnd without people seeing it..

Imo predamaging should not be allowed.

Darn right you are there!.

Tbh, predamaging isnt hard at all to set a rule and enforce it.

Maybe force all contestants to be in the CR 20 min before start of event and stay there.

Not to mention with these types of events there wil always be loads of people up on cnd who check stuff out and will notice.
Very hard to do something on cnd without people seeing it..

Imo predamaging should not be allowed.

There you go, already mostly solved, and that way noone would be able to predamage indeed.
Dont even think its needed for the initial rounds, enough people in the domes before it starts to discourage it (if the rule is there), but for events close to finals for instance with big prizes its not that hard for a few trusted people to run through the domes where it makes sense? (dasp, corno, caps etc).
Doing that and people being in CR the last 10-15minutes up to the event would stop it instantly imo just out of fear of being disqualified?
Again thats assuming ND wants to change this, if he wants predamaging in his event then its his damn choice.

I still cant see how following the rules can in any way be considered "cheating".

In my head thats like saying all knows the rules for soccer (or can find out atleast), then gets pissed when player A scores with his head, since they personally think it should only be allowed to use your feet for it.
To top it off they get pissed @the player instead of trying to change the rules by talking to FIFA about it... Might be a bad example but you get what i mean...

I see that i missed predamaging not being allowed in CL btw. Sorry about that, seems i screwed up and assumed myself it was same as in MMOWC without knowing...
Just to make it clear i havent participated in a CL event in ages, so i havent seen anyone actually doing it there at all, i just didnt do my homework proper on that one :ahh:

And yeah the eventsystem could use a major overhaul i fully agree, id love to do more events in general but atm there is just too few options available and too few things you can set yourself imo. Discussion for another thread though ;)

Back