MNDRK shares in Mindark

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Mindark listed shares on this little Swedish exchange called "spotlight" at the end of Jan-23.

I don't remember reading about this in the forum.

I was trying to find out of they raised funds upon listing, or simply listed existing company shares on the exchange for trading. Although it's not like the LSE with RNS to read and digest.

Looks like the shares are changing hands though.

Looks like their first results are tomorrow 28th Feb 2023.

Would I buy any? Dunno..., not even sure if my UK trading account would deal with spotlight exchange.

Interesting though. Link above.

Rick.

pretty sure this was posted on the forums all ready I remember reading about this not long ago cant seem to find the post now tho

pretty sure this was posted on the forums all ready I remember reading about this not long ago cant seem to find the post now tho
Original thread:

I still want to buy these, but I cannot find a way in Canada. Is it possible for someone to buy some shares and transfer ownership to me? How does this work?

Is there some online international exchange? None of mine have it, they won’t let me buy cdprojectred either

I still want to buy these, but I cannot find a way in Canada. Is it possible for someone to buy some shares and transfer ownership to me? How does this work?

Is there some online international exchange? None of mine have it, they won’t let me buy cdprojectred either
For example,
https://html.duckduckgo.com/html/?q=trade european shares

a.o. leads to
https://www.benzinga.com/money/how-to-buy-european-stocks

Whether MNDRK is accessible via any of the paths suggested there, you really have to dig up yourself. Use the ISIN code for searching or asking around by email, European brokerages much rather use that instead of ticker symbols for identification. It is given here (the link "HANDEL" which means "TRADE"):
https://www.spotlightstockmarket.com/sv/bolag/irtrade?InstrumentId=XSAT0000C0TQ

Good luck...

Ok so if i buy for 500.000 usd some

Am i a Stakeholder and able to force them doing what i want?

Or will i get burned within two years

Ok so if i buy for 500.000 usd some

Am i a Stakeholder and able to force them doing what i want?

Or will i get burned within two years
Buy those shares and make them drop some twen items for me 🤣

At nordnet.dk they can be traded

News from today. Do the translating yourself

Mindark satte omsättningsrekord​

28.2.2023 08.22 •

Gamingbolaget Mindark redovisar en rekordhög omsättning och ökad rörelsevinst under fjärde kvartalet jämfört med samma period året innan. Styrelsen föreslår ingen utdelning.

Omsättningen steg 43,3 procent till 29,1 miljoner kronor (20,3).
"Den starka dollarkursen har varit fördelaktig för oss, men vi har också haft en ökning av aktiviteten inne i Entropia Universe på 7,2 procent", kommenterar vd Henrik Nel Jerkrot.
Rörelseresultatet blev 10,4 miljoner kronor (8,3), med en rörelsemarginal på 35,7 procent (40,9).
Resultatet före skatt var 12,8 miljoner kronor (6,7).
Resultatet efter skatt blev 8,3 miljoner kronor (4,5).
Kassaflödet från löpande verksamhet uppgick till 5,1 miljoner kronor (7,0).
Likvida medel uppgick till 32,8 miljoner kronor (48,9).
"Sammantaget har fjärde kvartalet varit ett starkt kvartal för Mindark och till skillnad från flertalet av våra branschkollegor som har flaggat för svagare siffror har vi istället ökat både omsättning och ebit", säger Jerkrot.
#
Mindark, Mkr Q4-2022 Q4-2021 Förändring

Nettoomsättning 29,1 20,3 43,3%
Rörelseresultat 10,4 8,3 25,3%
Rörelsemarginal 35,7% 40,9%
Resultat före skatt 12,8 6,7 91,0%
Nettoresultat 8,3 4,5 84,4%
Kassaflöde från löpande verksamhet 5,1 7,0 -27,1%
Likvida medel 32,8 48,9 -32,9%
Utdelning per aktie, kronor 0
--------------------------------------------------------------
#
Reno Santic
Nyhetsbyrån Finwire
newsroom@finwire.se

so, the MNDRK shares have reached their all-time-low at 2.4 and are down over -50% already, if one didn't buy at its ATH, because then it's rather -70%.

and double bottoms usually tend to break to the downside ... doesn't look very promising, does it?

:poop:

so, the MNDRK shares have reached their all-time-low at 2.4 and are down over -50% already, if one didn't buy at its ATH, because then it's rather -70%.

and double bottoms usually tend to break to the downside ... doesn't look very promising, does it?

:poop:
Mindark has a equity capital of 2.26 sek/share and the share is at 2.4 sek today, they have almost all of the stock market value covered by equity capital, that can't be a bad thing.
The CEO wrote in the letter to shareholders that they are aiming to start giving stock dividens to the share holders again, we dont know when but when that happens, the value will go up again. I own 8000 shares as of now and i'm not worried at all.

I wish I could buy some in the USA.

Well if they are 50% down then this might be a good time to buy for those who are able to.

This will be a difficult year for most companies that rely on disposable income (non essential spending).

and post TWEN. It's gonna be ugly.

Well we will see, but yes i would expect a fall in activity post TWEN.
On the flipside though is there any reason to grind TWEN tokens now, they are extremely low in value and vendors about empty.

i was holding all mine because i was hoping there would eventually be some pills or L gear but its looking like we're coming up bupkiss on that

My advice to you is not to spend your cash in the stockmarket ;)
extremely poor advice. Ever heard of ETF's. If you know nothing and buy ETF's (letting those who do know something invest on your behalf) and hold you will accumulate a nice amount. The key is longer term investing.

extremely poor advice. Ever heard of ETF's. If you know nothing and buy ETF's (letting those who do know something invest on your behalf) and hold you will accumulate a nice amount. The key is longer term investing.
🤝

King of awful forum posts and irl advice now. The stock market can be a millionaire maker in the right hands. You just don't have them I guess.
I guess your not doing so well in the stockmarket defending that kind of thinking.

Just cuz a company goes down 50% dont mean its a good investment too buy at that point.
But sure, gamble away and most likley lose your cash.

I guess your not doing so well in the stockmarket defending that kind of thinking.

Just cuz a company goes down 50% dont mean its a good investment too buy at that point.

You overgeneralized and we called you out as incorrect. Much of the world's wealth is in equities, grow up. Great job making one good conclusion from this conversation.

To invest in anything it is crucial to research markets and do due diligence.

Not sure if MA shares are good or bad investment, I just research markets/areas i have followed a long time.

My investment has gone up 25k in past 3 months. If your investing in one company your either an idiot or an expert about that company.

Equities are not gambling. They are shares of a business. You've obviously never heard of ETF's.

Here is a new word for you. Diversification. I'll keep winning.

Wait, reporting a profit 55% higher than expected? And EU "usage" is up 27%? What could have caused THAT? That actually reflects the opposite of what my gut tells me from recent play, numbers of players seem to be down. Maybe they're just in places I'm not?

Back