Buying: Mod Fap

combo22

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Jack Combo Nikis
As title says, if you have one for sale please let me know.

Yea seriusly dude, id wait for that fap that is being auctioneed off by MA, never know if you get a better price or not. Hope this helps and consider it a free bump.

I know about that Fap but who knows when MA will list it..

I know about that Fap but who knows when MA will list it..

Soon enough? I think that they should all stuff before the end of Januari. Might be the best bargain you get.
anyway, GL

I am sure it will be within the next month or 2. Either way, if you are able to get the fap for signifigently less (just saying, you never know) it might not be a bad idea to potentially wait.

We are all just recommending here is all :)

Either way like I said, gl in getting your awesome fap and hope you HOF BIG :)

Looking for a Year already for a Mod fap! :laugh:

Also there is a small chance to get an Imp if a good offer comes in.

Looking at the items sold so far. i think mod fap will come on auction next weekend.

It is in auction as of now..

Still interested.

Bid on the one that's in auction right now, just 150.331 ped and it might be yours.... or you get overbid within minutes by DrDoom or Combo :eyecrazy:

Bid on the one that's in auction right now, just 150.331 ped and it might be yours.... or you get overbid within minutes by DrDoom or Combo :eyecrazy:

Well, I think I'll leave DrDoom have it since I think 150k is around what is worth.

Well, I think I'll leave DrDoom have it since I think 150k is around what is worth.

At 150k you will have competition getting one but good luck :)

Also there is a small chance to get an Imp if a good offer comes in.

There might a T1.9 imp fap available soon depending on the outcome of some stuff I'm bidding on. ;)

Mod/Imp bump

Back