Selling: Modifed Evil Amp

Raven Lunchbox

Stalker
I have had several people contact me about selling or trading a modified evil amp.

I have decided I would be willing to work out a deal that includes an imp or mod fap. Those that are interested Pm me here or in game.

Can you upload eco etc. to entropedia?

Its already there
4.383 dmg/pec
43 dmg
666 ped full TT (bet they had a good laugh when they designed this one)

My bad :) Last time I checked (some days ago) it wasn't

Its already there
4.383 dmg/pec
43 dmg
666 ped full TT (bet they had a good laugh when they designed this one)

1. bump :)
2. is 4.383 good (sorry, haven't followed eco for a long time) ?

Good luck selling it :)

My bad :) Last time I checked (some days ago) it wasn't

I uploaded stats to entropedia about 2 hours after they where crafted, after I double checked my numbers doing eco test for Lunchbox. Test was done using fruit test and a 1K ish shot hunt comparing to gun decay to confirm it.

Its an awesome amp gave a sweet bump to the slugstorm I tested it with and I sure wish I own one of these babys. 666ped TT makes one amp enough for a loong loong hunt I tell ya :)
Slugstorm went from 86dps (average) with evil to 91 and a much better eco....

GL getting that Fap Lunchbox

cheers
/Joe

I'm interested in this mod Amp, but I'm failing to see how an imp or mod fap can be included in the deal.

Someone that having an imp/mod fap and wants this amp won't give up his fap for it.

Isn't it better to sell it for peds and then buy an imp/mod fap?

if you would sell for peds send me a PM.

I'm interested in this mod Amp, but I'm failing to see how an imp or mod fap can be included in the deal.

Someone that having an imp/mod fap and wants this amp won't give up his fap for it.

Isn't it better to sell it for peds and then buy an imp/mod fap?

if you would sell for peds send me a PM.

im only interested in trades that end in me having either an imp or mod fap or maybe a big gun

but ty

BUMP for PURE EVIL :)

free bump for you m8 ;)

Back