Selling: Modified LR53 UL

Bumping up a fine weapon. Considering any offer as the highest bidder so far doesnt seem to respond to me anymore...

Again a little bump.

Got some pending offers. Just tell me what its worth to you.

what are your offers on this gun as I'm potentially intersted?

Angel

Sorry for my late response.

The current highest offer is tt+15k, there were some offers pending but as it seems these werent real offers...
I dont feel very satisfied with tt+15k but if noone is coming up with a better offer it will get sold.

Highest current offer is 16 CLD´s valued at 1320 PED. This auction runs until next Wednesday, so take your chance to get this nice weapon. Still open for new offers of course.

Cheers Hades

Highest current offer is 16 CLD´s valued at 1320 PED. This auction runs until next Wednesday, so take your chance to get this nice weapon. Still open for new offers of course.

Cheers Hades

If :lolup: offer goes through fine if not willing to offer my tier 3, ML35 + dante which is tt230+ 11k for ml35 and 2100 for dante totaling 230 tt + 2100 dante + 11k ml35 = 13330

13330 = ml35 tier 3 + dante for you LR53 Mod should you choose to accept thx

I have used one of these babies and i can tell you, profit is doable.
If i didnt have access to one i would buy one.
I would value it to 25-30k

Regards
Söder

One of the best ul SIB guns for sure! You payed 35k for it and now willing to sell for 21k? Well I guess it's desperate times! 2,96 eco woth A106 and 50dps! And maxed below 40? Sky is falling... And well spoken Soder :)

GL :)

Thx for the bumps guys,

yes it is really a fine weapon because of the very good eco. and decent dps. I am a bit desperate and really struggling to sell for 21k total as it would mean a decent loss.
Any offers are welcome for sure, dont be shy :)

Remember as Selosse said, its maxed below level 40, anyone that can afford this weapon can reach that level easily! My skills are really low and I chipped some skills in to max the weapon but you are suddenly extremely eco hunting, damn nice feeling. Just dont have the time anymore...

Hey guys,

as I said I will decide until yesterday if I accept the highest offer so far. I decided not to sell the gun as it would mean too much of a loss for me. I would be angry about the sell afterwards and that tells me it was too hasty. I am open for new offers of course but I can also think of some renting arrangement. I hope you guys understand that.

Cheers Hades

I bid 15 CLD then
- 1 every month

I doubt you loss is getting smaller when not selling...

Hey Dollymaus,

thx for the offer. The highest offer so far was 16 CLD´s valued at 1320 PED each though. I decided not to sell for that or an even less amount.

Reactions: SHY
Why don't you just state the price you want to sell at? When there was a offer of 23 CLDs you asked for PEDs added. Don't you have enough offers for a proper auction (SB, BO, End date)?

Hey Az Bloodz,

yes there was an offer of 23 CLD´s and the day or two after MA released information about selling CLD´s again so I thought the price of them will fall. Thats why I asked if the bidder maybe wants to add some peds. After a few days when I saw the price still is at the same level I pm the bidder if his offer of 23 CLD´s is still valid. He never replied though.

As for your opening question: I would sell for tt+25k

As said earlier in the thread I would also be interested in some renting agreement.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

Cheers
Hades

Hey Az Bloodz,

yes there was an offer of 23 CLD´s and the day or two after MA released information about selling CLD´s again so I thought the price of them will fall. Thats why I asked if the bidder maybe wants to add some peds. After a few days when I saw the price still is at the same level I pm the bidder if his offer of 23 CLD´s is still valid. He never replied though.

As for your opening question: I would sell for tt+25k

As said earlier in the thread I would also be interested in some renting agreement.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

Cheers
Hades

pm me for your renting terms please, would like to use this gun for mm at least if possible ;)

Angel

Back