Molisk tooth refines into not button, but...?

Torschen

Stalker
Society
Fintropia Elite
Torschen Tors Kalevala
Put accidentally some to ENERGY refiner, and noticed it accepted and asked for more materials.

Never heard of this, couldn't find any posts here either.. so what material that refiner asks, and what would be the refined product?

maybe if refined with bigwig board it might result in a set of dentures (C,L)

refined with lyst might result in amalgam for cavities.

Interesting discovery but Danton's answer below is correct

Last edited:
Put accidentally some to ENERGY refiner, and noticed it accepted and asked for more materials.

Never heard of this, couldn't find any posts here either.. so what material that refiner asks, and what would be the refined product?

DNA

Molisk Tooth are DNA part. With additional parts you can "refine" molisk DNA sample.

Add some Nexus and you get ME - Molisk Energy. ;)

DNA

Molisk Tooth are DNA part. With additional parts you can "refine" molisk DNA sample.

Ahhh, dammit, somebody gave the game away! We could have had some fun with that "discovery". :D

Aah, of course. Thank you for the explanation.

Ok, Ok, I'm embarrassed. :ahh:

Last edited:
Add some Nexus and you get ME - Molisk Energy. ;)

Ahhh, dammit, somebody gave the game away! We could have had some fun with that "discovery". :D

Sorry, didn't get that :laugh:
Next time I'll be more careful :)

Back