Discovery: Most probably the cheapest tier-up recipe

Society
Freelancer
Oleg Ojow Galako

Took me about 2 weeks at the daikiba hill near swamp camp to upgrade. Used it with some minor plates against the daikibas. Other parts are close to 0.9 too.

I guess this should be interesting for noobs and tier upgrade skillers. I've already got a buyer.

hmm...

lol... Wonder how cruddy the tier 10 stats would be.

grats, what's the buyer offering for it?

let the tier skilling begin ... for some ;)

I wanna see bodyguard

wow, gratz for the result of your time!
Hope the buyer pays good :laugh:

gratz, but most probably the skill gain is equal whit the tt material used, so its not always better to use low cost items.

mczimi

PS, so what is the price for it!!!

Gratz... I think... :laugh:

Anyway, things that take stamina is always worth acknowledgment!

Nicely done! :)

I'm sorry i can't discuss the price, i just can say i'm fully satisfied with it.

And also some clarification:
- i'm mostly a researcher kind of player, the tiering system is one of the reasons i'm back to entropia, i've spent some peds in rush to be a pioneer of tier upgrading - i've upgraded cold-ir (with astronomical prices for blazars and t1 comps) to 1.6 then dropped the idea, then i've upgraded several tt items, several pixie parts, i've got a 3.3 tt dagger at the moment. And that is just for my own fun, i just like doing stuff like that.

- i'm skilling short blades at the daikiba hill, enjoying the blazars, and it cost me absolutely nothing to replace my usual pixie with settler+plates to do the research, and the best part of the price for the harness i've sold is that i know i've helped someone in achieving their goals.

- its cool that we can now see the situation where new players can be useful for the highly skilled ones and that its absolutely real for a new player to hunt with profit selling blazars and tier 0.9 stuff

And thanks for all the grats, i appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Congratz Nice Achievement.

Back