MSR - "Open Journal"

Status

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
There are times ... when our activities don't necessarily fit into any one category, or don't require a content-specific thread. And ... there are times that we want to interact with each other and share ideas, experiences, or activities and photos that just don't relate to any thread already in existence. There are many activities that take place on behalf of MSR that don't require a thread be created.

Therefore ... this thread will be an ongoing "MSR Open Journal," and a place where we can post our MSR-related activities, and write about our experiences that just don't fit anywhere else.

GUIDELINES

* Post must be MSR-related

* Post only what doesn't fit elsewhere

* Doesn't matter if it's an individual, or group activity/experience

* Any photos posted must be uploaded to the EF Gallery

* Photos must also be in thumbnail format only

* It can also be a request for assistance from MSR

* If I think of anything else, I'll edit this post :D

Naturally ... this thread will be comprised of many topics, but that's what this thread is all about. It's an open journal for our MSRA's, supporters, and friends to write about their adventures and experiences with MSR. As an example, I made the following post about an adventure several of us had on Monday night.

Let's see where this journal takes us! :wtg:

New TP's Run for Moonie

MSR Date 092809

Initially, there was a request in another MSR thread by Master Suzuki requesting help to acquire the Camp Echidna TP. I responded in that thread to say that Moonie and I were getting in-world and would be happy to assist. I also sent him a PM, to which he responded that he was heading to bed, and perhaps we could do this the next day.

In the meantime, Moonie indicated that he still needed some of the new TP's, so several of the MSR Ambassadors gathered to assist him in acquiring a couple of the TP's prior to logging out for the night. I still have to create the thread about the MSRA's, but have been super busy juggling several MSR projects while Twitchie is finishing up his specialized RL work training. It's coming though, so stay tuned.

Moonie needed the Jurra Plateau, which is NW of Eos, so ... instead of just taking the TP to Eos, we decided to go for the free-fall experience again off the North tower platform at Athena ... especially since Eos is so close to Athena. The MSRA's who joined us were ... CyberTrash and Kruts from Irken Invaders, and 3-J from NBK Army ... so now you know at least 3 of the MSRA's. :D

There's no way I am going to do a free-fall without at least capturing it on film or photo, and in this instance, it was photo. This is the first time I've actually caught a free-fall in photo, so these are new. There are other photos associated with this experience as well ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hey ... I can walk on water ... :laugh:

Until I lose focus ... :silly2:

Nice little cliff jump to Eos TP ...

We had to recapture Caravan for CyberTrash before we could move on to Isslye, and caught an interesting photo along the way ...

Other special captures during our adventure to Notus ...

From left to right ... 3-J, Kruts, MS9, CyberTrash, Moonie ... also caught a cool overhead shot, and a nice sunset shot as well ...

Some time ago ... Kruts started a trend with climbing to the top of the big TP's ... if you look close enough at the following photo where the blue rays meet at the point of the TP ... you will see 3-J with his arms out stretched, and Cyber facing him ...

In this photo ... you will see 3-J up top, Cyber in the middle, and Kruts in the lower front ...

Cyber takes center stage ... but Moonie is on the right making an attempt to reach the top ... does he make it? ... nah, he's too n00b at TP jumping :laugh: ...

It's quite inspiring ... because when my dear friend Parlog from Odysseus Unbound popped in, he had to try it himself before he logged off for the night. He was unsuccessful as well, but commented that he was going to practice at a TP that's more deserted so that no one can make fun of him ... let us know when you're ready to show-off Parlog :D

As always ... anytime the MSR crew gets together, whether official or not, it's always an adventure, and this was no exception. Both Cyber and Moonie saw on their screens that they lost an arm, but the rest of us couldn't see it. Cyber said that I lost an arm on his screen too ... and then Moonie said that he fell through the terrain and was in water, which was totally weird, and he had to relog. All I can say is ... they have possessed computers. :eek:

At the end of the night ... Moonie was able to cross off Eurus, Isslye, the Jurra Plateau, and Notus from his list of new TP's to get, so a little mini-mission accomplished. :thumbup:

Last edited:
While heading to Notus :

Last edited:
Me and Moony standing still both seem a bit cofused scared to move incase we get wrong off MS9 both shouting down are we allowed to move yet?

From the top getting a ss so no unfortunately i was still hare you had not lost me yet :laugh:

Nice screen shots :thumbup: ... and that's one of the things I really love about our adventures when we do either the TP runs, or the road trips ... we not only get to see some amazing scenery, be we have fun interacting with the environment as well. :wtg:

On to the next adventure! :yay:

A Wednesday night at PA without our MS9
Left to Right.
Jeffe, Kruts, Adam, Wildman, Tamlin, Cappy

yoohooo..something im working on...
thought it might interest yall :D

ms9 i like this thread. its like a thread we can talk to us that usually with you and keep up with each other :) its nice.

oh the project. noobs will be selected at random yada yada. but will def try to get them to all msr events i can.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/166176-13-80-ped-week.html

Hello my dear ... and nice little ongoing event you got in the works there. I visited your thread and responded. I'm at your service in whatever way you need the help, so just ask Hon.

And yes ... this should be a fun thread to keep up with each other, but try to put your posts all in one if you can Adam, instead of doing multiple posts in a row. If you come back and no one else has posted, then that's one thing, but you seem to be hyperactive with your posting at times ... even in the profile area :laugh: ... but I love your posts nonetheless, so I guess we'll see how it goes. Love having you in the group my friend ... you are greatly appreciated. :hug:

Hey Guys..Thanx for the help running the TPs.:thumbup:
It's always way more fun with friends.
The Free Falling was wicked.

Awsome photos everyone.:cool:

Moonie..A TP Jumbimg nOOb...Nah I was too heavy from my Atrox...
(any pic proof out there?) OK then.. Stalker global.:laugh:

Status
Back