Question: Museum of Armors

Might consider to make this a "mobile" expedition or something to all planets. Contact ND, maybe he can allow you to display your collection on RT for a period of time, it will be a nice and educational event.
Just a thought that came when I saw this thread.

Some of the banks have quite large-ish rooms.

If space is an issue one option would be to host an X week temporary exhibition and rotate through the armour sets over that time...

It often comes down to item count rather than square footage. Especially since display hardware like plaques, shelves, etc, count against the item count.

Hey Jasmine,

Lol, last time we spoke you just had 1 pixie set.
Nice to see you doing so well :)

Good luck with the museum. I will surely have a look if you succeed!

There are some large apartments on Ark which can be got for about 2000 ped or so. Other than that, a hanger would have more than enough space.

Thanks for info, did not know but still I am trying to focus on Caly for now :).

If a suitable venue is found I might be interested in addressing my odd two dozen M armours to the collection...

Thank you for offer, to be honest I need to establish some place to "get rid of F ones" and then maybe I can start to focus on M versions.
Anyways thanks a lot for offer, if you will insist I can take them but I prefer you to keep them for some more time :D

Sorry, but I really don't. Searching here *may* reveal more about it, much like the Wildlife museum that used to be located in the RDI building at Port Atlantis some 10 years ago...

SCREENSHOT_20060519005217674.JPG

No problem, thanks anyway for your effort :)

Hey Jasmine,

Lol, last time we spoke you just had 1 pixie set.
Nice to see you doing so well :)

Good luck with the museum. I will surely have a look if you succeed!

Hehe,

then we must have spoken ages ago then :D
Thanks, hopefully one day :)

Might consider to make this a "mobile" expedition or something to all planets. Contact ND, maybe he can allow you to display your collection on RT for a period of time, it will be a nice and educational event.
Just a thought that came when I saw this thread.

That's a good idea, I will try to speak about with him as a kickstarter :D.
Ideas like this are always welcome.

Hello,

As for the place like the others said..2 or 3 appts on same floor...

or maybe an old house like those at rogue plains ? or a newer House from the cld Plots ? (= i dont know the item size on those..have to look first)

--> for the storage/look i can also recommend mannequins for the good looking armors, and/or ..those special "rotating" shelves ( i dont know the name) ,you can find them in some mall shops...it has place for 3 or 4 armors..

--> if you need older/not available armor parts etc...maybe the ppl from Southern Fortress could help ...sadly some old ressources arent available anymore but hey...these are nice ppl and asking them is good for sure...

https://sites.google.com/site/armourlocations/price-list-2

--> if you need more work/have enough peds etc... you could build an armor-museum on every planet with the planet-specific armors.. and as the others said..wall lcd with the armors from the remaining planets...

e.g. caly armors on caly museum and ark,cyrene,rt armors as slideshows on gigantum sign or such ...

--> to spare some peds..maybe you can ask the ppl in another thread for avatar pics from all planet armors they have with the permission to use the photos on your wall-signs....

Have a nice evening and good luck for this journey,....

Eddie

Back