Music stream broken?

Parlog

Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
Hey i got a problem on CND, i always found the music stream was an important part of it. But during the last weeks when the standard tapes run (not when there is a life stream) the stream is choppy for me all the time. Is it just me? I mean i bought a new pc but still dont know if it causes the problem or if the CND-stream is simply wrecked.

Pls help me to fix that problem! Pls dont stop the music :D

its only you. Music works fine for me, even the playlist isnt that awesome :D

well i noticed same. During events when voice comentary live on air everything is ok, but when it is back to normal music it seems that something is wrong.

After a live stream event on CND...

well i noticed same. During events when voice comentary live on air everything is ok, but when it is back to normal music it seems that something is wrong.

You need to t.p., relog or run to the fertalizer room and back to reset the stream, and Mr Parlog sry to say it's your operating system the CND streams working just fine.

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Last edited:
I can´t even listen to the stream music when im up in CND. if I turn on that option in the client loader the game crashes the second I log in :mad:

I can´t even listen to the stream music when im up in CND. if I turn on that option in the client loader the game crashes the second I log in :mad:

^^
I'm with him on this, sadly. But it takes it a stage further with me - it crashes my ROUTER, like it somehow overloads the security on it and it trips the reset command.
I had to disable streaming audio, and voila! It stopped crashing on me.

The *only* time that I know it worked right for me was over 2 years ago. Some update on someones end in the interim has caused this issue with myself and several people that I know.

Back