My Account Has Been Locked!

Status
The avatar, was definatly a player from EU, at the convention.

I think that's a huge point to make here.

The convention av's myself and some friends spoke to .. were people we knew from game. :rolleyes:
They knew how to drop things.

I can't wait to see what happens, Tooty.
I'm sorry .. it really does suck to be you atm.

Maybe it's an early April Fool's day joke from Mindark??

I do, however agree with the point that MrWiz made up there .. imagine the chaos at the convention :scared:

However .. I now know not to ask any convention avatar to drop anything :eek:

my employer has never told me to NOT color on the walls with crayons .. does this mean it will be tolerated if i do so? :D

seriously, though ... why would one ask a convention / trial ava to drop something, if not to pick it up oneself? i can understand being curious, but perhaps there are better ways to attempt to find out this information :)

although i have no idea about the item in question, aside from what i've read here, it just doesn't appear to be a very bright move ... most likely harmless but potentially really bad for business

Yes i asked him to drop item, he drops 32 oil residue, shit! i can get animal oil residue myself from a single mob to think i needed to scam someone for tht! lmao

I think its MA's fault that they didn't have some kind of "observer avatars" prepared for convention like this. If you have a good avatar system in place how hard can it be to restrict actions for an avatar?

I mean, here's what MA officials always say:

"Part of the Entropia Universe experience is to gain personal knowledge of things, some data is presented as is, some is up to the participants to figure out, as knowledge is power. We believe this aspect of Entropia Universe is quite fun and entertaining, and stimulates curiosity and copperation with other participants in the quest for knowledge."

That's exactly what Matt Tooty did. :lolup:

tht is so funny, but tht extract is word from the horses mouth.

*selling security guard service for the next convention to make sure no avatars drop anything*

Qualifications : I'm observant, I don't like strangers, I play EU, I can kick some ass, I'm 5'1 (little bitty like a ninja) and my Drop kick to the head is comparable to Chuck Norris'.

MA should be more careful with their avatars, remember all trades are final ;)

but seriously, it was a silly thing to do, hope they unlock you soon.

Invi

To this I pose these questions:

1. Why pull the convention avatar away from the public into the bank?

matt tooty says it's so no one will take the items dropped.

2. Why not just ask the person if he can drop items out in the open as opposed to walking him through it?

I believe this is what needs to be answered.

Now i wish i never took him into bank doorway, like i said it was so no one could pick anything up, if he drop hermes armour, maybe a chance for me to pick up 1st, but was not my intention to lure him there for this reason. i just did not want people to see wot they thought was a scam.

...<snip> there are avatars running around the place which i gatger are the public trying the game, i went up to one and was curious weather they can drop items and to make sure nobody picked any items up for there loss i told him to move into the bank. he dropped an animal oil residue so i gather he can drop items<snip>...

yes new healers come and go you are right, and actualy most of the day i was helping these e-for all characters get the jist of the controls etc,

No the convetion avatar 2, definatly had all items still, moments before tht i believe he unequiped the groin guards, why i am not sure. to make it look like i took them , maybe? but as the MA asiistant popped up maybe he straight away looked at the avatar and locked my account thinking i did take them.
The avatar, was definatly a player from EU, at the convention.

Yes i asked him to drop item, he drops 32 oil residue, shit! i can get animal oil residue myself from a single mob to think i needed to scam someone for tht! lmao

I'd say this is a pretty good summary of things...

Now i wish i never took him into bank doorway, like i said it was so no one could pick anything up, if he drop hermes armour, maybe a chance for me to pick up 1st, but was not my intention to lure him there for this reason. i just did not want people to see wot they thought was a scam.

Ok. So you knew it could be perceived in the wrong way and proceeded to do it anyway?!

Genius! :laugh:

YES, because if he did drop something and i did not take anything doesnt mean i did anything wrong. infact if i did tell him to drop the hermes armour and he never dropped it, i did not do anything wrong apart from persuade him to drop it? then no crime was commited.

YES, because if he did drop something and i did not take anything doesnt mean i did anything wrong. infact if i did tell him to drop the hermes armour and he never dropped it, i did not do anything wrong apart from persuade him to drop it? then no crime was commited.

You were found guilty for attempted crime, don't you get it?

You were found guilty for attempted crime, don't you get it?

i get it fully?? that is why i started this thread not to prove my inocence but to warn others realy, so dont you get it?

Earlier, Haxtor Moogle stated that when he did the E for All convention, he was stationed to watch over the convention ava's so they didn't do this. E for all was open to the public, if I'm not mistaken. CES is NOT open to the public. You've got to be in the industry in some form or fashion to get through the door. Its possible that MA felt the overwatchers weren't neccesary, or perhaps felt that the users didn't need to be closely monitored, or perhaps there was someone near by, but weren't paying attention. Its anyone's guess. MA's not going to defend themselves on this, so we've only got matt's word. Personally, I'd like to see that full screenshot to see the actual chat.

I'm not inclined to judge without the full story from both sides, but asking a convention ava to try and drop something probably wasn't the best idea. MA's response may have been a little harsh, but it shows that someone WAS paying attention. I'm sure they don't want any hiccups during this event and a convention ava losing a hermes armor piece would certainly throw egg in their face. All it takes is a reporter standing nearby and catching a few overheard words and suddenly, we have headlines of "Mindark can't control their own game".

I'm guessing that MA was just making an example out of you and I'd expect an email from support shortly explaining what you did (you may actually have to prod support for this) and that your account will be unlocked after the conclusion of the convention. Slap on the wrist, big brother is watching and all that jazz. At a convention such as CES, you do whatever it takes to make your product look good and if that means locking one ava because of what it appears he's trying to do, then they're gonna do it without question.

i am afraid tht is all i can supply, because i prt screen and then paste i do this with all my pictures,, due to not wanting people to know my PED,ITEMS etc..
sorry for inconveinience and i dont have it saved anymore,.as a full window.

MA official n°8 did his job.

For this CES, we need to be carefull with the people who test the game. Thats not necessary to be over polite or lick ass but just gentle and fun.

I dont understand at all why u did that stupid action:confused:

I dunno if u permbanned but in the future, dont attempt to do stupid things (cause thats plain stupid) with Entropia convention players.

i get it fully?? that is why i started this thread not to prove my inocence but to warn others realy, so dont you get it?

Really? Maybe you should reread your own initial post and ask yourself what you made this thread about. My perception of it is you asking why you were locked, when you'll be unlocked, is it fair what they did... etc... etc...

I don't get it. Wtf is this minority report? Matt tooty you are charged with thinkini about committing a crime. Maybe. We think. Weren't you? Oh. You weren't. GUILTY! This situation is laughable. Ma should post what is not acceptable behaviour towards these ava's.

Really? All i read so far was whine..blabla..i didnt do anything!...blabla...bad MA...blabla...why me?...whinewhine...

They made an example of you, damn well deserved imo, now move along, they will unlock your account in a week!

Thread can be :locked:

Last edited:
Ma should post what is not acceptable behaviour towards these ava's.

And matt tooty should keep his story straight if he wants more than a minority to believe him. Conveniently losing the chat portion of things doesn't help much either.

I'm sorry to be a complete cynic in this thread, but it just reeks of a lack of information.

Really? All i read is, don't talk to anyone or ask any questions or risk losing your account for someone else's actions.

Really? All i read is, don't talk to anyone or ask any questions or risk losing your account for someone else's actions.

How are you so damn sure that he was only asking questions of this avatar?

My account has been locked! i am screwing, why has it been locked? when is it going to be unlucked? these questions i am not sure but i tell you this i never scammed anyone. Here is the story,

these are questions, i was asking myself.,not anyone else, i was just going over my story.

Nope, it means leave convention avatars alone, and DONT try and make them do things that are potentially harmfull.

ITs very easy.

You have been tried, prosecuted, and found guilty by the people at EF !
Hang your head in shame. :rolleyes:

Tooty, Have you filed a support case?

I hope that if there ever comes a day I need backup from EF that I don't get treated like a common criminal.

Asking questions is in our nature.

Like I tell my kids, the only dumb question is one that doesn't get asked.

Anyway .. enough trolling.
I'm going to tuck Loki in !
Good Luck Tooty !

Thos thread from now on, is how MA can prevent such thing happen forget about wot i have / have NOT done. If you dont then its obvious you two church of lootius guys would like to make bigger problems then it is already. Remember i am looking on getting my account back!

Thos thread from now on, is how MA can prevent such thing happen forget about wot i have / have NOT done. If you dont then its obvious you two church of lootius guys would like to make bigger problems then it is already. Remember i am looking on getting my account back!

I'm not trying to make bigger problems for you. I'm trying to get the whole fucking truth out of this. I'm sorry that you can't see that.

You have been tried, prosecuted, and found guilty by the people at EF !
Hang your head in shame. :rolleyes:

Tooty, Have you filed a support case?

I hope that if there ever comes a day I need backup from EF that I don't get treated like a common criminal.

Asking questions is in our nature.

Like I tell my kids, the only dumb question is one that doesn't get asked.

Anyway .. enough trolling.
I'm going to tuck Loki in !
Good Luck Tooty !

yes, Danielle i have filed a support case, and i will not habg my head in shame. I have just been told this happened before hand with previous convention avatars which were wearing supremecy armours and someone did drop them and someone did get away with it. Why did they not apply higher security from that time, why not message on the login message screen
'be warned avatars who try to scam/interfere with convention avatars will be punished' its only a simple sentance which could have got into my brain easy and i would not have done it, i am a simple mind,,lmao

Last edited:
I'm not trying to make bigger problems for you. I'm trying to get the whole fucking truth out of this. I'm sorry that you can't see that.

ok, then i thank you for taking your time to post on this thread.

Why is it down to MA? I can't say I support many things MA have done in the past but what I see here whether with malicious intent or not is one silly green avatar who should have known better.

How to get your account back!

How to get your account back

Lession I:

• Admit what you've done wasn't probably the best idea in this thread!
  • Repent!
  • File a support case, telling them you've learned your lesson!
  • Pray to lootius they will unlock you! (sry, couldn't resist :D )

Oh and refrain from suppressing facts that might shed a different light on what happened!
Might help, too!

Last edited:
Status
Back