My birthday =D

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
So i hit the twenty years now. Does it feel different. No not really ;). But somehow the change from 1 to a 2 infront of the second number looks so different ;). Getting adult?. Naah im still a little boy inside hehe. Well sometimes i am. But you who knows me. Knows i fire off some bullshit now and then in the chat. Sometimes its just not funny and other times it is :D but i think its funny all the time :D weehaw. ;).

Well i dont play that much anymore. My great days of EU passed. But EU marked my soul. and i think i'll always remember this game. Somehow it was a revolution in the gaming industri for me. Never i been around such a adult and funny community that at most motivated me to log in alot. There's just something special about being a part of something where people know hegother. Its virtual reality at its best ;). 4 years passed. I started my days of exactly the 26 december 2003. Where someone i hardly remember on msn linked me to the Project entropia page. Well thanks for that!. My first ½ year i were fighting to get some gear and money. I traded a bit of low level items. and i reached 1700 ped when the ½ year was through. Everytime i saw more ped was obtained on my pedcard. I would walk away with a smile that i progress. What did give me a even bigger smile was that i also made alot of great friends in EU.

After this. I got a Visa and my deposits began. If that was posetive or not. Well i can't tell ;) my bank account kinda struggled to keep a + on it ;). But i felt i had all value for my money. We also talk prices in PE where it was very affordable. I managed to get my 2 DREAM weapons. A DOA Loudmouth and a Urban camo stalker for around 2500 ped ;). Woohooo. I loved the Pvp area. It took alot of skills to be something there. So most of my time was down there. I was not the mean kind of pvp'er, I usually was just standing around with people chatting ;). And sometimes i fighted someone. Also with society's i been in. In the past. I had lots of funny soc wars. Hehe. Was very fun!.

I always had my mouth all hanging when i saw tigerman or wartorment run around in Vain armor ;). I loved it!. so if we go into 2006/2007. I dont know where exactly. I managed to scrab a Mix of lots of uber armors together. LAter get a full shadow. and finaly trade a Mod stark to full vain!. My dream! :D. But when L weapons came it was only good at hunting and i sold it again :/. and a little later sold most out. Including skills and all. Playing low level now sometimes.

I think i reached the top in 2007. Tried many things in EU and got my dream item and i had it a good bunch of time. And i had alot of fun with it.

This is like 1/1000 of all memories i had through these years. Im in Excalibur currently. And i must admit these guys are the most kind and polite. and awsome ones i met in EU. Even though all i met in EU been that too. You all were so different and a pleasure to speak with. I had my enemy's too. But its a small bunch ;).

Well all i wanna say is thanks for all the time i had with the people that met me through the 4 years. Some of you are still in EU. And most left anyhow. Thanks ! ;).

Last edited:
blue-orange-happy-birthday.gif

Have A Wonderful Day Hon

:hug:

Happy bday!!! have a good one!!

Yaaaaaaaaaa

Good day. And Happy B-day!!!! :yay:

To be 20 again. Mmmmm :D

:wtg:HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOBION !!!!!! :wtg:

:yay::yay::yay: HAPPY BDAY!! :yay::yay::yay:

Thanks ;) going to have a freaking nice dinner in 30 min time ;).

So far i had some money in gift to finance my new rims for my car hehe :D. Lets see what my sister gives me ;).

Nice speech mate and Happy Birthday! :D

Werz my mention? :rolleyes: :laugh:

Littlefeather your sick bastard :laugh:

Happy Birthday Nob!

Happy birthday my dear socmate
we are also proud u join us some time ago and it's always a real pleasure to speak with u
no need to be ingame everyday to appreciate someone
u will be with us as long u decide and still a pleasure to see sometimes ur in
:yay::D:wtg:

Happy Birthday m8 :)

woooooooooot happy b'day m8 :) :yay:

Happy bday!! Hope you had a great one!

Yea it was a great one exept i got sick in the evening ;). Already ordered some stuff to my car now for some of the money ;).

Thanks! ;) Cya ingame sometime

Back