My first Global/HOF

Pr3d4t0r

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Andrew Pr3d4t0r Gilmore
I could not believe it happened to me of all people!!

314ped loot, at first I thought it was an HOF because it was so big!, but it was only a global lol... from a "Exarosaur Old" of all things =D

It couldn't have happened at a better time as I only had 3 ped left in my card!

Still to this day have had no deposits!!! I wonder how long I can go without depositing haha :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

EDIT: aa now I have a picture :) much better

Last edited:
aa im trying to add it but it won't work lol http://img488.!!!!!!!!!!.us/img488/3884/omghofrt4.jpg

use the gallery here from forum.
above. "gallery" and then upload it there.
afterwards u cant post it right here, in your first post. at editing u have at the right side "my pictures" where u can easy put your pic into the thread

a bit late for a bump, but o well lol! I got the screenshot working and forgot to bump!

a bit late for a bump, but o well lol! I got the screenshot working and forgot to bump!

LOL ... you're bumping it from THREE years ago ... REALLY !??! :duh: :dunno:
Congratz on getting loot in 2006. :laugh:

... ahhh the gold.

How'd the non-depositing work out for you ? :naughty:

Nice bump!

Congratulations a bit late.

You did really spend all those 3 years figuring out how to post a screenie :eek::eek:

You did really spend all those 3 years figuring out how to post a screenie :eek::eek:

Lol yeah its a nice old time player console picture :) :wtg:

Anyway GZ! afte a 3 year :)

lol nah I actually did it not so long after the actual posting of the thread. Just thought to bump it because no one ever saw the actual screeny lol!

Besides... it's always nice to see GOLD in a loot ^^

lol nah I actually did it not so long after the actual posting of the thread. Just thought to bump it because no one ever saw the actual screeny lol!

Besides... it's always nice to see GOLD in a loot ^^

Usually when some one bumps an old thread like this i think, what bozoo is it now then. but theese pics are so nice to see once in a while :yay: So -3years Gratz.

Usually when some one bumps an old thread like this i think, what bozoo is it now then. but theese pics are so nice to see once in a while :yay: So -3years Gratz.

lol cheers

oh wow... at first i thought this was a "i remember my first" thread or somthing.. dude your freaking lazy.

oh wow... at first i thought this was a "i remember my first" thread or somthing.. dude your freaking lazy.

lol well i guess it can be that! because it was my first ^^. But yeah I can be lazy :p

even -I- remember that UI :yay:

and thats one big global :eek: Gratz! ^^

even -I- remember that UI :yay:

and thats one big global :eek: Gratz! ^^

lol cheers! I can remember I was so badly annoyed because it didn't get into HOF :p lol

Back