My first tower was in PVP4 :O

Heap

Old Alpha
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Yem Heap Pyite
I finally got lucky enough to find a tower but of course it had to be in PVP4 the day after the VU that introduced the new pvp zone! :eek:

I didn't get a screenie when the global happened, lol, because I freaked out and TP'd away immediately. :laugh: I was pretty worried about pulling it because I was sure someone would be camping it as soon as the first 24 hours were up... There was one person hanging around there right as I was due to go pick up the load of materials but luckily for me, I saw him global as I was discussing with my socmates how/when to clean out the tower... I knew when he globalled he'd be heading back in so I made another TP out there and ceased the moment. :D

I gotta thank my socmates and Bowles for being ready to help defend me while I pulled the resources! Luckily for me and my nerves all that help wasn't required. :cool:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I finally got lucky enough to find a tower but of course it had to be in PVP4 the day after the VU that introduced the new pvp zone! :eek:

I didn't get a screenie when the global happened, lol, because I freaked out and TP'd away immediately. :laugh: I was pretty worried about pulling it because I was sure someone would be camping it as soon as the first 24 hours were up... There was one person hanging around there right as I was due to go pick up the load of materials but luckily for me, I saw him global as I was discussing with my socmates how/when to clean out the tower... I knew when he globalled he'd be heading back in so I made another TP out there and ceased the moment. :D

I gotta thank my socmates and Bowles for being ready to help defend me while I pulled the resources! Luckily for me and my nerves all that help wasn't required. :cool:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz, good to see you came out of there with the ores still on you :)

Haha bet someone will fight till deth over his tower this night ;)

GRATS!! :D

Haha bet someone will fight till deth over his tower this night ;)

GRATS!! :D

:) I waited until it was all pulled up before posting this... I'm not as dumb as I look, sometimes. :laugh:

Haha gratz ;)
How much can you pull out at 1 time by the way?

lol gratz =) And Yeah Lee is always ready to help in situation like that :cool:

Congratulations :yay:

Keep it up :wtg:

Claire

well done, gratz!!!:yay:

Gratz man - should just be enough to replace that chair you "soiled" as you collected it :)

Wow! That's all I can say, lucky for you, lucky you have great friends like bowles and others to protect you also :) Huge congrats to you on your amazing find! Oh and how many kilograms is that? :p

gratz, must have been fun extracting it :cry:

First of all big gratz to you!

Wow, that's a real nice story behind this HoF. Cool you managed to get the ores out of PvP4 ;)

Nice :D Gratz mate ;)

Big gratz again, mate! :D

Hey Tower in lootable PvP, thats a challange. Good luck getting all out without beeing killed.

Gratz noob, you're on a roll finally, well deserved for the peds you've spent, keep it coming MA:wtg:

Gratz man! I hope you got it all out, without beeing looted by some *ss. And nice to see my own HOF(third place) in your screenshot.

GL!

Ahh walking around in pvp4 with 5k in your pocket sounds like a new pair of pants;)

There wasn't much walking but rather 1 medium TP chip jump... Thank goodness for getting drunk and buying that thing a few months ago. :D

gratz on you tower

Back