Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Argh non Ral
What could be the problem? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

... today
... the first support cases
...anno 2010

So the problem is texture not showing + you not having any shoulders? :eyecrazy:

Who knows, you could start a new trend/fashion statement.

The statement you ask?
Shoulders are sooo last forever

Shouldn't your arms fall off? Seems nothing is keeping them attached to your avatars body... If they fall off and someone picks them up and puts them in the TT, then are your arms gone forever? Seems like you have a magic shirt there...think you could craft clothes that would make me completely invisible? Might be usefull in pvp...

I have a few shirts with the same problem (all of them also male work pattern ones, the female versions of the shirt are fine). I think you've been waiting a lot longer then a year though, iirc they got bugged after VU10 which is well over 2 years ago =(
I reported the bug as well at that time. I will do it again and hope it helps speed things up.

Is it the Settler Suit underneath that's bugged with certain items? Reason I ask is I have the same issue when I put harnesses on. When I wear Settler Suit with Mayhem harness I can see through my shoulders from side to side like I've been cored like an apple :laugh:

With Shadow I still have no shoulders from the front or back but at least the holes are filled in from the sides :D

Last edited:
Is it the Settler Suit underneath that's bugged with certain items? Reason I ask is I have the same issue when I put harnesses on. When I wear Settler Suit with Mayhem harness I can see through my shoulders from side to side like I've been cored like an apple :laugh:

With Shadow I still have no shoulders from the front or back but at least the holes are filled in from the sides :D

Pfft don't lie your avatars shoulders fell of from lifting that gun too many times ages ago, you won't get a new pair now!

Yes... Next Island settler suit is bugged with every piece of armor harness.
I could be more correct and point out that there are 2 types of bug displayed on the screenshot.

i have the same when i put on a harness and no arm guards,

i also don't have any knees when wearing settler suit with arctic pants underneath.

I have a few shirts with the same problem (all of them also male work pattern ones, the female versions of the shirt are fine). I think you've been waiting a lot longer then a year though, iirc they got bugged after VU10 which is well over 2 years ago =(
I reported the bug as well at that time. I will do it again and hope it helps speed things up.

...so my shirt seems to be not so unique anymore:grumble: ---> probably texturing of work pattern shirts are bugged globally ---> probably more participants reported this then 2 of us --->
... then it's more disappointing how support/ responsible dev team gives a shit about this for such a long time!!!!

Update: Work pattern shirt M textures are corrected.

Just in time...

Back