Info: My Vixen Journey

DrGirlfriend

Alpha
Sheila Dr Girlfriend
Are you running any reload speed buffs? If so make sure you're properly calculating the decay costs on your tracker because with your gun and any reload speed buffs it'll easily throw off TT returns by 5%~
As stated before I do not use any reload speed buffs
This is for sure an upswing in distribution and will revert (or i hate you :) )
the impact of extender Mu being it 1.5 ped per rapair 1 pec (negligible)
return is 15% that is totally out of range and i blame (or am grateful to) the globals.

this run had a 900x and a 2000x (roughly estimated) multiplier, not an upswing in distribution so much as just 2 (would be if not on vixen) hof in one run.

katias

Hatchling
As stated before I do not use any reload speed buffs

this run had a 900x and a 2000x (roughly estimated) multiplier, not an upswing in distribution so much as just 2 (would be if not on vixen) hof in one run.
if you don't mind me asking, what are the coordinates of where you hunt?

Malacbar

Hatchling
Odiosa Odi Malacbar
To support the cause behind this thread, let me point out there are some fantastic rewards attached to the Color of Envy mission chain, as proved in this video of me achieving stage 4. Where else can you gain almost 7 levels of vehicle repair without actually touching a RK0? (Jumpt to the 6:15 mark)

Now I'm working halfway through stage 5, aiming to gain at least 8 peds of Courage.

Msturlese

Prowler
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
Speaking of a test on Vixens, a high elvel player went to the field with a BP20 FEN to test the vixens.
he experienced before conversion of shraps a 104.5% return MU wise with a small 2k sample
that is enough for me to see that also a slight overkill with a good DPP weapon makes vixen a "skilling monster".

for the benefit of new players or non-crafters
the main use of "Vixen gears" is for "D-Class mining amps" that require 10 each
(and a specific Rocktropia laser amp 13 dmg, the Road Monkey IV)

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
i've killed over 10k vixens and im at 87% tt.. god damn xD even after selling gears im losing money. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.
Bukin +A101 + x2 bullseye 8 + longreach 4.
Anyone not making a profit on Vixens is definitely doing something wrong.
What I find comical is your efficiency is high, yet the TT returns don't match.

I'm mentoring a returning player who's profiting following my advice for vixens.
He has 0 Looter skills, yet they easily achieve 92% TT returns on average after 8k kills?

If you'd like me to give you some proper pointers, send me a DM, I'd be happy to help, just not on this toxic forum.

TT returns do that sometimes. But I’d take the scopes off too, it’s just zapping your DPP for no reason.
Yes, focus more on your overall decay (cost to kill) but more importantly your DPP rating.
Youre also gonna average around like 91-92% tt returns if youre starting out with low looter levels
I reckon that 91% is the base rate for anyone with no looter skills.
Yet Katias is at 87%, and I know where that 4 - 5 % is disappearing too.

Gopher

Guardian
Society
Victory
Gopher Goofer Bless
Anyone not making a profit on Vixens is definitely doing something wrong.
What I find comical is your efficiency is high, yet the TT returns don't match.

I'm mentoring a returning player who's profiting following my advice for vixens.
He has 0 Looter skills, yet they easily achieve 92% TT returns on average after 8k kills?

If you'd like me to give you some proper pointers, send me a DM, I'd be happy to help, just not on this toxic forum.

Yes, focus more on your overall decay (cost to kill) but more importantly your DPP rating.

I reckon that 91% is the base rate for anyone with no looter skills.
Yet Katias is at 87%, and I know where that 4 - 5 % is disappearing too.
TT return a lot of the times takes more than 8k kills to stabilize depending on if theres anything in the loot pool or not or just plain unlucky for a small period of time