Nakia the scammer.

Nakia

Elite
Society
Novus Ordo Seclorum
June Nakia Smith
It has come to my attention that an avatar named Miss Nakia World (Only showing Nakia) has scammed and tried to scam people in PE over the last few days.

Be aware that I have absolutely nothing to do with this person - And if Nakia isn't looking good (Stylish cloth) it's not the realy Nakia.

If seen in PVP - Please shoot on sight - If it fights back, it might be me... hehe

I'm really sorry to hear about it. I hope it gets solved as soon as possible :)

:hug:

Rather easy really, to tell if you are talking to the real Nakia or the fake one. The real Nakia looks smashing (Centurion coat, black/red colored matching clothing) and is a member of Shaolin..
I doubt the fake one is able to look like that.

Def KOS on my list. for beeing a scammer, and for using the name of a friend while doing it! :mad:

Skam said:
:hug:

Rather easy really, to tell if you are talking to the real Nakia or the fake one. The real Nakia looks smashing (Centurion coat, black/red colored matching clothing) and is a member of Shaolin..
I doubt the fake one is able to look like that.

Def KOS on my list. for beeing a scammer, and for using the name of a friend while doing it! :mad:

Thanks for the nice words Skam :)

To bad that this scammer will only just make a new avatar and continue her/his actions on that one :(

Be on the lookout for Crazy Skam Machine :D

She was in Twin a short while ago, in orange (freelancer).
Someone mentioned she was a Mentor scammer, she spoke a couple of offensive words then ran into the TP.

Good riddance I say.

I met her at Chimera Canyons yesterday and she was asking if i was new and then asked me to be her mentor. i told her i could only teach her how to hutn and things like that she didnt even answer back and stood next to TP for a long time, good thing i didnt get her as a diciple

Miss Nakia World walked up to me today :)

" Im sry 2 bothers you, im new and need a mentor that can help me with a tp run and give me some useless stuff to get started "

and ofc i mentioned that i read about her on the forums, so she ran away and said " FUCK U " muahahah

When I first saw this I was really shocked .. Thinking the real Nakia was being accused of being an scammer. .

Was happy to see that is was posted by Nakia...

Its an shame some one is doing this and appears trying to pretend they are you.

Thanks for the heads up... ;)

The name Nakia must be popular. I know another one, who is not the poster of this thread and also NOT the scammer mentioned.

It is getting confusing, and it's getting hairy for those whose name is being abused, and those with similar names. Perhaps it IS time that MA forces new avi's to take on unique names.

PS: I also know an Imhotep who is not the poster of the "Hugh thank you" thread", and who IS a scammer.
This name abuse has to stop.

Nicole said:
When I first saw this I was really shocked .. Thinking the real Nakia was being accused of being an scammer. .

Was happy to see that is was posted by Nakia...

Its an shame some one is doing this and appears trying to pretend they are you.

Thanks for the heads up... ;)

Just dropped a few peds in the add system to make sure everyone would know it was not me :)

It's not becourse I think people will think of me as a scammer... It's more those damn PMs I get about it. It's ruining my skilling :D

sorry to hear..but lol at the "it" haha

Nakia said:
If seen in PVP - Please shoot on sight - If it fights back, it might be me... hehe

Hopefully you are well known and well liked enough that few people will be fooled into thinking this scammer is anything to do with you, Nakia.

In some ways you can take it as a compliment because scammers usually try to impersonate people they feel are known and respected in the community :)

Nakia the scammer

well i said my words ingame anyone who spends a lot of time in game knows you nakia, twu pecs from cat :rolleyes:

demoniac said:
Hopefully you are well known and well liked enough that few people will be fooled into thinking this scammer is anything to do with you, Nakia.

In some ways you can take it as a compliment because scammers usually try to impersonate people they feel are known and respected in the community :)

Thanks Dem :)
True, it can be taken as a compliment, but what a shitty compliment... :D

sandclimber said:
well i said my words ingame anyone who spends a lot of time in game knows you nakia, twu pecs from cat :rolleyes:

I know Cat :) Just had to make that add to clear all doubts
At least I had some peace for hunting without to many PMs. :p

KapokWu said:

Ooohh that one was nice, *proud of my name now* :tongue2:

This avatar "Miss Nakia World " joined our soc (PE Company) today. Good thing you made this post here and i recalled the name. So we could kick here fast.

Of course we talked to her about the allegations first: she admited very proud to be an long time scammer.

sorry to hear things like that. Cant imagine, that those people
will survive for month, since one cant get 3k skills in scamming
than rather be known as a not wanted person.
And its even worse, when its done with another avatars name.

well sadly she has been around for a month now.. maybe only 3 weeks..

she asked me to mentor her when she first made the avatar. I told her no and that's when this thing started. I wasn't aware others had my name here (besides me and scammer) But I do belive I had it longest :tongue2: and it would be nice to see that they would protect names. but it will be hard when there is not only 1 but 3 names. since alot chose like me to make a very used last name "smith" "anderson" ect

she said she has scammed people for 30k ped over the last few years (probably with several avatars). Im not sure if that was just a joke but if its not MA has to take some serious action against this.

rupie said:
she said she has scammed people for 30k ped over the last few years (probably with several avatars). Im not sure if that was just a joke but if its not MA has to take some serious action against this.

As far as I know this person either is marbella or has relations to her. This is what happened. I was in PA asking if anyone needed a mentor who had some game experience, marbella came and said she knew someone.. if I could wait 10 min. I said sure and keept being there. then marbella logged and out from the "n00b factory" comes Miss Nakia World, saying marbella said I needed deciples. I told her yes but I do not like name copyers. So as far as I know Miss Nakia World and Marbella probably is the same person. And he/she made Miss Nakia World that day to be my diciple. :rolleyes:

She made a new avi with your name specifically to be your disciple? :confused:

now I wonder who would actually take a disciple like that :)

night said:
She made a new avi with your name specifically to be your disciple? :confused:

now I wonder who would actually take a disciple like that :)

me to :( well I guess it was not the most brilliant idea of the century.

But then again noone ever accused scammers of being so :rolleyes:

As a proud member of our soc "PE Company", I have also(like Leona and Rupie) met this :sniper: Nakia...

And she dident look cool AT ALL...

So no fear there... :thumbup:

Also I can tell you, that I added her to my FL as she joind the soc, and that she hasent been online since the day we through her out.. :cheer:

Guess she could have changed her name with a new avatar, and that she still might be out there...

"Let's be carefull out there..."

was told a few more was made with namecopy's of my avatar, I try not to bother to much with it anymore, hope scammers at some point will be old news in PE some day, and yes yes I know that thinking like that has to mean I am from another planet where the trees are pink and the water clean :laugh:

Of course, if you see them using offensive words in chat, just take a screenie and send it off as a report.

I didn't think swearing was allowed (It doesn't bother me people using it, personally, but if they want to scam people I'm more than willing to use the "one rule for them, one for everyone else" approach. It's worth it to rid these 'tards from the game.)

Back