Name Change?

Status

pacmagic

Old
Society
Freelancer
John Mac Nally
Hi all,

Well after a few months i have decided to stay for a bit of a while with PE and the EF community (Love you all :))

However when I created my EP account the name I picked was not as I would have wanted displayed!

I thouht that the pacmagic would be a loging and a visable username would be set later (dont do alot of forums so didnt know)

So the question is can pacmagic be changed to my real ingame name?

Any help please!

I had the same problem - though my problem was, that I used my RL name :rolleyes: - so I played with my rl first and last name. After a divorce it wasnt that nice running around with the x-husbands RL name - and I wrote support. ... To make a long story short ... you can read about it here

:D

Lykke said:
I had the same problem - though my problem was, that I used my RL name :rolleyes: - so I played with my rl first and last name. After a divorce it wasnt that nice running around with the x-husbands RL name - and I wrote support. ... To make a long story short ... you can read about it here

:D

Thanks! However my ingame name is not the problem its the name on this forum which is "pacmagic" that I would like to be able to change. My ingame name is fine!

Thanks for the responce though

pacmagic said:
Thanks! However my ingame name is not the problem its the name on this forum which is "pacmagic" that I would like to be able to change. My ingame name is fine!

Thanks for the responce though

OHHHH :duh:

AHHH well - pm MindBuster then?? :D

Lykke said:
OHHHH :duh:

AHHH well - pm MindBuster then?? :D

mmm that would be a good idea! Thanks +rep

I have the same problem.. I'd like to use my Handle in the game "Slick" but it is in use right now (as usual, just a bit too late.. :)

I made a new handle "Brendan Gould" recently but I don't want to loose all the credit I have with this account. Anyway I can get that handle deleted and rename this account?

I do not change usernames, only option is to create a new account.
Changing usernames messes up threads and causes confusion.

Sorry.

:locked:

Status
Back