nAndterdam 2009 - Meeting Points

Kyndig

Dominant
Society
nothing AND nowhere (nAn)
Colbey Kyndig Callistinsson
OK, it's less than a week away and I know you're all dying for the important info. So here it is.

My mobile number is +44 7969 561612. If you get lost give me a call.

Friday 7th August

12:00 to 14:00

A slight change this year. To make us easier to find we will meet at the Heineken Hoek on the Leidseplein each day. It is next door to the Bulldog Coffeeshop. We will try to claim a large section outside if the weather is nice, and they have space inside if it rains.

14:00 (ish) to early evening.

If the weather is nice, hopefully people will be up for a bar hop around amsterdam, to give newcomers a chance to explore, and when enough people are ready we'll stop for some food. and then find somewhere with some music, or other entertainment for the night. If it rains we'll switch with Saturday.

Saturday 8th

12:00 to 14:00

Meet at the Heineken Hoek again.

14:00 - early evening.

I thought we may go Ten Pin Bowling, if a local nAnsterdammer will be willing to guide us there again. Then when done, we can go to the big chinese restaurant by Centraal Station for food. (I forget the name)

Evening we have a choice, previously we have all gone to Escape but it might be nice to find somewhere with live music.

Sunday 9th

12:00 - 14:00 or earlier.

Meet at Heineken Hoek again, and then when all ready we'll go to the Mad Processor, and hopefully have a big hunt together. So GC's needed.

Food afterwards location to be decided, and then bar hopping for the evening until everyones knackered.

Monday 10th

No set meeting point or times, but Glazee, Znorky and I will be around. Call me if you want to wander with us.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Last edited:
Back