Nano Katana

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Unfortunately MA won't allow the Nano Katana to enter Auction at this time. I've decided to post a thread to allow everyone to get a shot at the 4 I have left from the batch. Only 1 sold so far. Please offer on these fast and efficient blades (no numbers available as of yet). Thanks and happy bidding :).

Ummm... you're expecting us to bid without knowing any stats on it? :wise:

Okay... I bid 2 ped.... no not TT+ 2.... 2 ped total
:laugh:

Screen shot boss ,, that would be nice :)

or show it to me in game and take some shots of it ;) we talk about screen shot fees later lol

Would you accept tt+20 for one? i'd like to see if i get the learning bonus from it (though i doubt it) :)

Check this picture : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/nanokatanaL.jpg
(according to Linzey, the decay on it is 14 PEC/swing and it is a very fast sword)

Remember that (L) weapons are extremely skill-dependent, and they have a very low maximum damage if you are pretty unskilled (whereas you can do maximum damage with a normal weapon).

Your minimum damage on the weapon is half of your (not the weapon's) maximum damage on it (instead of 1/4), so if you are skilled enough to max it out, you can reach an interval of 50%-100% . If you are skilled enough, it's nice for skilling as it is likely to bring a learning bonus as well (the Nano Katana carries a learning bonus, but MindBuster is probably too skilled to get it :) )

Last edited:
Back