Nanochip Prices whats going on?

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
What’s happened to MF unlimited prices?

I’m struggling to understand how players perceive MF unlimited chip prices right now, so it would be nice to hear some views.

I always put what I consider to be a fair price on chips, but they are selling even lower than my own expectations of “fair value”.

I bought a tier 1.9 Combustive attack nanochip for +496 ped last night from auction, which I feel was underpriced for a chip that has 69m range and 'very good' durability. It had 4 bids on it, the max bid of +30 peds and less than a day to auction finish. There is another IV combustive chip listed in auction at +1300 with no tiers.

It just bothers me that those interested in that chip, didn’t view the buyout price as a bargain....why not? Combustive being King of chips. Am I over valuing chips?

Maybe the drops are becoming common, and players getting nervous?

Nanochip level ‘I’ appear to be selling for under 200 peds these days based on auction data. That was expected as they were never going to hold 1K price tags for the long term.

But level IV kinetic and electric nanochips selling for under 200 peds?? What’s going on there?

The only thing I can thing of, is likeIy said before it very easy to out skill the smaller level chips quite quickly, so maybe people looking to get rid very fast and upgrade.

Heres my take on nano chip values, now the market seems to have cooled down from many first drops:

Nanochips:

Level I = all chips + 200 – 300 max
Level II = comb or cryo +200 - 400 (due to power), Lac, Corr,250+ Ken, elec 200-300
Level III = comb or cryo +400 (due to power), Lac, Corr, 300+ Ken, elec +250 – 400
Level IV = comb or cryo +600 - 800 (due to power), Lac, Corr,+400-600 Ken, elec +300–450
Level V = comb or cryo +800 - 1200 (due to power), Lac, Corr, +600-850 Ken, elec +500-700
Level VI = comb or cryo +1500 (due to power), Lac, Corr,+800-1000 Ken, elec +700 - 900
Level VII = comb or cryo +2500 (due to power), Lac, Corr+1000-1300, Ken, elec +800 – 1100
Level VIII = comb 3500+ cryo +3000 , Lac, Corr 1500 – 2000, Ken , elec 1000 - 1500
Level IX = comb N/A, cryo +3500 , Lac, Corr 2000 – 2800, Ken 1500-1700 , elec 1800 – 2000
Level X = comb N/A, cryo, Lac or Corr 3000 - 5000, Ken 1800-2500, Elec 3000 + 4000
Level XI = comb N/A cryo Lac or Corr 4000 - 6000, Ken 2500-3000, Elec 3500 - 4500

What you think, don't be shy?

Rick

Finally MF is becoming more affordable. Took it long enough. Oh and yes you're over-evaluating them mf chips. Simply because it can't even begin to be compared to BLP/Laser weapons (Highest lvl chip lvl 55).
And they do appear to become quite common nowdays. At least the low lvl ul mf chips.

The low level chips are junk. Anyone who's used MF enough to decide to buy a U chip will probably max at least lvl V and he'll know that it won't take long to skill up to lvl VII so why bother with something like a level III chip?

Low level chips are ok for finisher or doing some minor mobs that get in your way, but nobody is gonna fork out the sort of peds you do for your main weapon.

IMO the low level chips have been selling too high in the past with the high level chips selling too low.

I agree with you, I think the chips are a little undervalued.

There are a couple of things at work here, imo:

• Not everyone is into MF; it's just not everyone's cup of tea. A lot of people I think haven't fully recognised that with the changes to MF it is now a viable hunting option. But the lack of dps at the higher end, combined with the old MF stigma means that the pool of potential buyers is smaller for MF.

• I think the other UL weapons are a a little overvalued at the moment. The bottom line is MA is on UL weapon (and chip) spree at the moment. The market is flooded. They have had to do this in order to equalise things between the PPs, and also I think to try and boost publicity a bit. Everybody still talks about the "good old days" where it was raining Shadow parts every day; I think they are trying to get a bit of that hype going again before theirs and the PP marketing campaigns really kick in.

This stuff is going to stop dropping as frequently though; in a lot of cases I think it already has. In the short term it means all UL stuff is going to take a hit in MU; it's just taking longer for the non-MF stuff because the historical values were so high. After a while, as more players continue to join the game (hopefully); the prices will start to normalise again.

Possibly the newer players will be more open to MF as a profession and we'll see MF chip value on a par with similar melee/projectile weapons.

Last edited:
Most people compare the mf chips to normal weapons for hunting use rather than skilling. Thats why everything below 35 dps is irrelevant for most.

You wanted them cheap, now they're cheap and you're still not happy :D

I believe the reason is the reduced overall activity lately and hence oversupply. I'm not much interested in MF chips but I do keep eye on some other weapons and the prices dropped by a third in the last 2 months. I expect the prices to fall even more, since the summer is traditionally a dead season and more people will temporarily replace their gear with CLDs for the duration of their summer breaks.

Finally MF is becoming more affordable. Took it long enough.

I agree. MF is perfect for players on tight budgets, and MU on L is quite cheap as you move up the ladder, if not keen to pay few hundred peds for a low level unlmited MF chip.

The low level chips are junk. Anyone who's used MF enough to decide to buy a U chip will probably max at least lvl V and he'll know that it won't take long to skill up to lvl VII so why bother with something like a level III chip?

IMO the low level chips have been selling too high in the past with the high level chips selling too low.

I agree slither at our levels those baby chips are junk...lol.

I think though a newbie, you can buy a level 'I' cryo chip for under 200 peds, skill it like mad on baby mobs, and maybe even make some profit with skill sale. At our levels we want BIG juicy power I understand

I agree with you, I think the chips are a little undervalued.

There are a couple of things at work here, imo:

• Not everyone is into MF; it's just not everyone's cup of tea. A lot of people I think haven't fully recognised that with the changes to MF it is now a viable hunting option. But the lack of dps at the higher end, combined with the old MF stigma means that the pool of potential buyers is smaller for MF.

• I think the other UL weapons are a a little overvalued at the moment. The bottom line is MA is on UL weapon (and chip) spree at the moment. The market is flooded. They have had to do this in order to equalise things between the PPs, and also I think to try and boost publicity a bit. Everybody still talks about the "good old days" where it was raining Shadow parts every day; I think they are trying to get a bit of that hype going again before theirs and the PP marketing campaigns really kick in.

This stuff is going to stop dropping as frequently though; in a lot of cases I think it already has. In the short term it means all UL stuff is going to take a hit in MU; it's just taking longer for the non-MF stuff because the historical values where so high. After a while, as more players continue to join the game (hopefully); the prices will start to normalise again.

Possibly the newer players will be more open to MF as a profession and we'll see MF chip value on a par with similar melee/projectile weapons.

thats some damn good points you make. Maybe they are flooding the maket with everything and anything this year.

Most people compare the mf chips to normal weapons for hunting use rather than skilling. Thats why everything below 35 dps is irrelevant for most.

I agree. We get used to the game for sure, and get used to bigger and bigger DPS. I did a test of spiders yesterday with a X Lacerating chip at T3, and it was killing spiders faster than an LC-60 rifle with A105 (I was well surprised). My LC-60 (L) died and wasn't keen to pay 129% for another one.

A T3 VII combustive chip, even takes down Prot youngs, with not much effort and that chip only shoots 22 times a min. god knows what the DPS is, but it worked fast enough.

If players are prepared to skill MF, they dont really have to pay massive MU on many limited guns.

Thanks for input folks, keep it coming.

Rick

I would also guess it is the lack of amps for MF

I searched yesterday for MF chips close to x1+beast, and even the highest MF chips were still 10dps lower

Rgds

Ace

I agree. MF is perfect for players on tight budgets, and MU on L is quite cheap as you move up the ladder, if not keen to pay few hundred peds for a low level unlmited MF chip.

I think though a newbie, you can buy a level 'I' cryo chip for under 200 peds, skill it like mad on baby mobs, and maybe even make some profit with skill sale. At our levels we want BIG juicy power I understand

thats some damn good points you make. Maybe they are flooding the maket with everything and anything this year.

I agree. We get used to the game for sure, and get used to bigger and bigger DPS. I did a test of spiders yesterday with a X Lacerating chip at T3, and it was killing spiders faster than an LC-60 rifle with A105 (I was well surprised). My LC-60 (L) died and wasn't keen to pay 129% for another one.

A T3 VII combustive chip, even takes down Prot youngs, with not much effort and that chip only shoots 22 times a min. god knows what the DPS is, but it worked fast enough.

If players are prepared to skill MF, they dont really have to pay massive MU on many limited guns.

Rick

But the LC-60+a105 have 6 MORE dps than your Lacerating X t3 , how is faster killing with Chip possible? And eco is better on LC even with the MU.

Rick

Stop trying to make my game play cost more with added mu :D

lots of interesting reading looking forward to seeing how many chips end up dropping in the next few months.

every now and then i see one in a rare item hof. but it seems not all get a hof when looted?

I would also guess it is the lack of amps for MF

I searched yesterday for MF chips close to x1+beast, and even the highest MF chips were still 10dps lower

Rgds

Ace

Many MF chips do lack power I agree, although throw on enhancers on the higher end chips and they are amazing killing machines. I was doing Longtooth last year with cryo V (L) without enhancers and got some superb loots.

I only count ped-in and ped-out at the end of hunts, so if its eco or not....I have no idea.

That said I lose less enhancers on chips than on amped guns. So who knows.

I'd say as a tagger with range a combustive chip, can put in a serious dent into many mobs. Similar to what players say about arson (but differnt debate).

I did buy a VI First Gen Fire chip recently (old firestorm), unreal range and 10/10 on it. I'm not convinced with returns, it seems the server struggles to calculate returns mixing it with nanochips. I'm hoping to see if it is a profitable chip on shared (even though medioce dura....time will tell..lol.

Still waiting for top end Cryo unllmited chips to drop, I get the feeling MA are scared to release them with tiering (smiles), or for that matter a VIII combustive. That chip will be a GOD!!!

Rick

But the LC-60+a105 have 6 MORE dps than your Lacerating X t3 , how is faster killing with Chip possible? And eco is better on LC even with the MU.

It felt like the chip killed the spider quicker...gut feel over 100's of kills. The X chip was doing over 100 damage for 48 shots a min (well at least at high end of 100 damage most of the time).

I need to run some videos for people to see these chips I think.

I know the LC-60 misses a lot, and its slower than the chip so the spider regens.

I'm not a game numbers man. I buy something with power and as long as its new from MA "I trust it", and if the globals drop and loot is ok, then I'm satisified. However if it turns out the chips I buy create certain losses all the time, then I won't be around much longer..lol.

It's less risky with chips as no amp costs, as long as you don't lose many enhancers on runs.

All in all the new nanochips seem pretty good over long term use.

Rick

I wouldn't value the lower chips as high as you do personally. I mean, combustive attack IV has 18.6 dps, which is kinda crap. Plus it's slow, so I wouldn't want to use it on small mobs.

I agree with most of your pricing on the higher end ones though, I bought kinetic X for +2k which I was more than happy to pay.

had no idea the prices were so cheap ??? maybe time to pick up mf again :D

I wouldn't value the lower chips as high as you do personally. I mean, combustive attack IV has 18.6 dps, which is kinda crap. Plus it's slow, so I wouldn't want to use it on small mobs.

I agree with most of your pricing on the higher end ones though, I bought kinetic X for +2k which I was more than happy to pay.

I sometimes wish we didn’t get so caught up with DPS these days (damage per second for newbies reading). Much of the health regain has dropped off many mobs, so it’s not as critical as the previous ramped up years.

Sure for DPS a IV combustive is not good reading at all. Although combustive chips shoot like cannons, creating a massive hole in mobs rather than chip away at the enemies surface. Plus they come with sweet range, so once at close combat it’s a good half dead, then switch into faster DPS if necessary.

I'm a bit biased i think, I've got a sweet spot for any size of fire chip :D

It’s a similar situation with your Kinetic X, range with reasonable power but not as fast as one would like. I kind of regret not buying an unlimited X Kinetic when they were offered at 2K peds, but I wanted the combustive VII instead.

You got yourself a nice deal there. Gratz.

Rick

It felt like the chip killed the spider quicker...gut feel over 100's of kills. The X chip was doing over 100 damage for 48 shots a min (well at least at high end of 100 damage most of the time).

I need to run some videos for people to see these chips I think.

I know the LC-60 misses a lot, and its slower than the chip so the spider regens.

I'm not a game numbers man. I buy something with power and as long as its new from MA "I trust it", and if the globals drop and loot is ok, then I'm satisified. However if it turns out the chips I buy create certain losses all the time, then I won't be around much longer..lol.

It's less risky with chips as no amp costs, as long as you don't lose many enhancers on runs.

All in all the new nanochips seem pretty good over long term use.

Rick

Dmg per second calculations is not rocket science and you don't even have to calc it if you visit entropiawiki.com and the weapon section. As long as the LC-60 is maxed it will be faster than the chip and it will not miss more. It's 57.04 vs 63.4 dmg/sec.

To the topic, I suspect that people many are not going into MF because there is no DPS to be found. Lower demand = lower prices.

What’s happened to MF unlimited prices?

Level I = all chips + 200 – 300 max
Level II = comb or cryo +200 - 400 (due to power), Lac, Corr,250+ Ken, elec 200-300
Level III = comb or cryo +400 (due to power), Lac, Corr, 300+ Ken, elec +250 – 400
Level IV = comb or cryo +600 - 800 (due to power), Lac, Corr,+400-600 Ken, elec +300–450
Level V = comb or cryo +800 - 1200 (due to power), Lac, Corr, +600-850 Ken, elec +500-700
Level VI = comb or cryo +1500 (due to power), Lac, Corr,+800-1000 Ken, elec +700 - 900
Level VII = comb or cryo +2500 (due to power), Lac, Corr+1000-1300, Ken, elec +800 – 1100
Level VIII = comb 3500+ cryo +3000 , Lac, Corr 1500 – 2000, Ken , elec 1000 - 1500
Level IX = comb N/A, cryo +3500 , Lac, Corr 2000 – 2800, Ken 1500-1700 , elec 1800 – 2000
Level X = comb N/A, cryo, Lac or Corr 3000 - 5000, Ken 1800-2500, Elec 3000 + 4000
Level XI = comb N/A cryo Lac or Corr 4000 - 6000, Ken 2500-3000, Elec 3500 - 4500

What you think, don't be shy?

Rick

The problem is, when I see a nice chip in auction I don't have the PEDs for it. I felt sad yesterday when an oldschool Combustive VIII chip had a 2k ped startbid, and I wasn't able to raise the PEDs for it with such a short notice. Also, maybe reason it went off so cheap, was that auction expired in the middle of the night. (Maybe if I had engaged in bidding, someone else with much larget PED card would had taken over).

When it comes to lower-end chips, I still have my old I-V electric attack chip, and I recently got a VII electric attack nanochip. Though being slightly more economical, the VII nanoship have both less power and less range than the oldschool VIII attack chip.
Practically, unfortunately, most of the smaller chips are useful if doing iron missions after the mission nerf - pretty much, the mobs that are doable with the smaller chips aren't worth of grinding anymore. And I guess I missed the train with "carabok" on Arkadia (in fact I didn't connect the L value with skillgains, I thought the L value was just a combo of HP, attack dmg, attack speed and regen).

As auction looks right now, the "fun" chips has a pricetag of 7k-9k ped. There is one interesting chip (the combustive one), not sure if it's practically useful in hunting. Other htan that, most of the chips below 500 ped is either level 1-2 nanochips or level 1-4 oldschool chips (which I already have).

Heal chip: There is one repairable X heal chip (for 4k BO), one VIII (kind of interesting but priced 100 ped start bid above monthly MV - by a reseller). There is one XI(L) (reseller priced) and one X(L) chip, sold by same person. Usually when someone has a repairable XI chip to sell it goes very fast.

Teleport chips: Only I and II available. Prices probably ok.

One interesting twist was that a few days I got an "normal" Lacerating Chip VIII(L) on Rocktropia. The "normal" chips have a bit higher damage/sec at a comparable skill level. (To compare with, I got an Electric Attack Chip XI(L) in storage, 47-94 dmg*44/min and it's level 25. Until I reach level 47, a repairable of those would had been fun at least for solo hunting.

Again, still feel a bit sad or something I missed the chance of VIII oldschool combustible for 2k ped - it would had been within reach. Though I felt the same when the Soul Ripper(?) weapon plasma rifle went for 5.5k peds also in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
Dmg per second calculations is not rocket science and you don't even have to calc it if you visit entropiawiki.com and the weapon section. As long as the LC-60 is maxed it will be faster than the chip and it will not miss more. It's 57.04 vs 63.4 dmg/sec.

To the topic, I suspect that people many are not going into MF because there is no DPS to be found. Lower demand = lower prices.

This is the madness of the game, don't you think?

What would an unlimited LC-60 cost? 50K peds I guess.
So give or take 6 DPS per sec an X chip+ can do the same job as a quality gun pretty much with a few enhancers.

I tried to register for entropedia once, couldn't get access to make amendments. However if you do have an account, could you kindly change the comments under Force Merge unlock (in skills) from "65 Electric Hit/Damage" to "Any MF hit or damage profession". (I unlocked it with pyro).

Thanks

Rick.

Again, still feel a bit sad or something I missed the chance of VIII oldschool combustible for 2k ped - it would had been within reach.

I'll tell you a little story about that chip.

Blast listed that VIII about 3 times with no sale. I offered him a price for it (lower than 2K), he said he would try and list it one more time at a low value see if sold, if not I could have it for the offer. Thats why he listed it for 2K SB.

You must have bloody good Pyro skills, I was only 8.9/10 HA on that VIII.

Don't be too sad, the first Gen VI Fire that I got instead from Angel, has not given me a decent loot yet.

More will come on the market now I'm sure, since the chip has market data stamped on it, and players might want to get rid.

Sorry off topic

Rick.

LC60 with amp but without enhancers vs tier 3 X chip?
Not really comparable...

This is the madness of the game, don't you think?

What would an unlimited LC-60 cost? 50K peds I guess.
So give or take 6 DPS per sec an X chip+ can do the same job as a quality gun pretty much with a few enhancers.

I tried to register for entropedia once, couldn't get access to make amendments. However if you do have an account, could you kindly change the comments under Force Merge unlock (in skills) from "65 Electric Hit/Damage" to "Any MF hit or damage profession". (I unlocked it with pyro).

Thanks

Rick.

LC60 with amp but without enhancers vs tier 3 X chip?
Not really comparable...
The sheer price difference is what is ridiculous. Sure it may be sightly less dmg/sec than the LC60. But the cost to get the MF chip is much cheaper. Imo EU's main problem is the people who still thinks they can sell their items at ridiculous prices, the market has changed. Only someone who doesn't do enough research and is retarded would rather pay 50k for an weapon to get 6 dmg/sec more than only pay like 8k.. just my two pecs.

who hunt hardcore with chips mate..lets be serious for a minute. In my opinion you deff overestimate all the chips...but is just an opinion:)

It is 6 dps diffrence when the lc60 is tier 0, without enhancers, add enhancers to the lc60 so it is also tier 3 and you will have another 20 dps diffrence (total of ~25dps diffrence), thats why an UL LC60 would be worth ALOT more than a very weak X chip.

The sheer price difference is what is ridiculous. Sure it may be sightly less dmg/sec than the LC60. But the cost to get the MF chip is much cheaper. Imo EU's main problem is the people who still thinks they can sell their items at ridiculous prices, the market has changed. Only someone who doesn't do enough research and is retarded would rather pay 50k for an weapon to get 6 dmg/sec more than only pay like 8k.. just my two pecs.

You must have bloody good Pyro skills, I was only 8.9/10 HA on that VIII.

Don't be too sad, the first Gen VI Fire that I got instead from Angel, has not given me a decent loot yet.

I'm even worse on that chip with HA 6.9 (and ~105-210 dmg). Though, it can be useful as a tagger, dealing the first hit, and then have it as a goal to skill up to eventually max it. The VIII(L) I can't even use (I'm at 77% on the (L)).

The special thing with that kind of chip is that it has slow reload - but after that initial attack you can switch to a normal weapon while it reloads (cooldown) - possibly other mindforce chips.

Electric attackchip VIII (37/37 uses/minute - level 42) and heal chip XI (22/22 - level 29) I've maxed though.

It is 6 dps diffrence when the lc60 is tier 0, without enhancers, add enhancers to the lc60 so it is also tier 3 and you will have another 20 dps diffrence (total of ~25dps diffrence), thats why an UL LC60 would be worth ALOT more than a very weak X chip.

First when it comes to damage: One obvious reason is the skill level, most players have a lower professional levels on mindforce chip than on a traditional weapon, so that's only natural (I have 62 on laser rifle vs 42 on electro).

When it comes to price, it has always been like that - good weapons have been very expensive.

If I had a LC60 I would use it of course. I would love a good weapon for mobs like spiders (mobs that regen). Generally, when I'm hunting I use whatever I have with me/what I can get at a reasonable cost. Also carbines have longer range than the new generation of chips and the nanochips - it's pretty awkward to use a "new" mindforce chip in teamhunt because you practically need to stand next to mob (that's a reason why I'd like an oldschool chip).

As long as I had mayhem keys I did those mobs and used my normal/slower weapons on htem (nanochip x, plasma rifle). I didn't have the IRL time to do mayhem seriously and do it in time, instead I did about one run/day even after scores stopped counting. My goal was the boss mob whish I finised with a faster weapon (reason for boss mob? I hoped for a decent plasma handgun..).

I bought a tier 1.9 Combustive attack nanochip for +496 ped last night from auction, which I feel was underpriced for a chip that has 69m range and 'very good' durability. It had 4 bids on it, the max bid of +30 peds and less than a day to auction finish. There is another IV combustive chip listed in auction at +1300 with no tiers.

It just bothers me that those interested in that chip, didn’t view the buyout price as a bargain....why not? Combustive being King of chips. Am I over valuing chips?

I also saw that chip and on my view what did me not buying it was the 22 attacks per minute and only 26dps.

Plus I have already sib for the combustive nano V L that if I dont mistaked I payed less than 108%.

I would payed more mu for a unL item if: it had more dps and if the L options wasn't so cheap to use. Plus with a few hours of skilling MF I probably will be ready for the comb. nano VI L that will be even cheaper.

For example my lc-100 will sell today for 8k BO, but it's an amazing eco gun that fire 54 shots/minute where the L version cost around 130%.

I also saw that chip and on my view what did me not buying it was the 22 attacks per minute and only 26dps.

Before the (L) chips, those chips was the only way of skilling. Now the most convenient way of raw skilling is to use the (L) chips with faster attacks. Though, that kind of chips can be useful as tagger-type of weapons.

My Enkidd Howler plasma rifle, level 48, does 110 dmg and 13 shot/minute - 23.8 dmg/sec - in other words worse than that chip.. (What bothers me the most is the time it will take to tiergrind it up so it's as good as my old plasma rifle that doesn't have SIB. It has taken several years of grinding to get my old plasma rifle where it is now)

Before the (L) chips, those chips was the only way of skilling. Now the most convenient way of raw skilling is to use the (L) chips with faster attacks. Though, that kind of chips can be useful as tagger-type of weapons.

My Enkidd Howler plasma rifle, level 48, does 110 dmg and 13 shot/minute - 23.8 dmg/sec - in other words worse than that chip.. (What bothers me the most is the time it will take to tiergrind it up so it's as good as my old plasma rifle that doesn't have SIB. It has taken several years of grinding to get my old plasma rifle where it is now)

I m talking about "nano", so the unL come after. Why pay K's of peds if you have the L version at +/- 105%?

MU of unL in my opinion have to do with some things; fun, availability of L version, price of L, dpp and dps.

On this case the only advantage I can see it the fun to use it as tagger... and my fire forge do almost 2x that range.

Last edited:
I don't write english well, so ...

There's so much things to say about chip prices...

This is what comes from my mind :
- very low level chips where usefull to grind / make money from punys on other panets.
Caraboks on ark, rocktropians RT, etc...Having a UL I to III quick chips (corro, lacarating, electric) are moneymakers on these mobs, and you don't have to bother about going back to caly to buy stack of (L) ones, nor bother about if enough (L) are available each time you need them.
At carabok good times, i could pay much peds for lacerating 2 or corro IV ul
At military time, a UL III lacerating would be incredible.

- price on chips vary depending skill markup. Pyrokinesis use to be the higher markup, so i can pay more for a corrosive than a lacerating.

- price on chips vary from purpose. If a a new good mob giving nice skills and markup is released, then the range chip that fits the best wil get more value. Like a 150 hp mob not on calypso, could increase demand on VI to VIII lacerating and corrosive UL (fake numbers).

- flexibility, my corro X t2 is flexible. I can hunt and skill efficiently without enhancers + finisher on 200 hp mobs, and add 2 damage enhancer, giving me 84 dmg/ 53atk. This enable me to go in trox alpha, ambus, big feff, and much 1k + hp mob like in butter.

So, i value price in this order : flexibility, opportunities, purpose, ROI.
If a new carabok like came out, ul chips I to III would raise back.

Again, sorry for my bad english, i would like to say so much complicated things :)

Feith

I'm even worse on that chip with HA 6.9 (and ~105-210 dmg). Though, it can be useful as a tagger, dealing the first hit, and then have it as a goal to skill up to eventually max it. The VIII(L) I can't even use (I'm at 77% on the (L)).

The special thing with that kind of chip is that it has slow reload - but after that initial attack you can switch to a normal weapon while it reloads (cooldown) - possibly other mindforce chips.

Have u used one? I thought I'd be able to swap during the cooldown like you can with arson chip but after getting my hands on a lvl IV (or was it V?) I realised you can't. There's the cooldown but also a reload (which isn't posted on the chips stats), the arson TEN chip has a 1.3 sec reload but the first gen pyro chip I used has something like a 6 second reload.

Back