Info: NATURAL BORN KILLERS recruiting now

madman

Prowler
Society
NBK
omar madman goolie
Natural Born Killers is a soc with 4 sister soc , We are the top tier of this group and range from lvl 50 up too lvl 84 (HIT) hunter lvls but we do except lower as long as 150k skills still apply, we doo crafting and mining and and bost some very intelligent players.

The members of our soc are very driven in boosting skills and ALL of the members are very mature with a fantastic sense of humour, we are very sociable and like too chat about everything from in game topic too real life problems, We have members from all over the world and hope too boost active players from all time zones

We have lost a few members too real life problems and they have become low activity for the moment with the hope of returning some day sooner or later , This has opened up the possibility of taking on some new members too the soc

We are looking too recruit more like minded players who are very driven intelligent and most important have a sense of humour, There is a base requirement of 150k skills, and are currently looking for hunters from lvl 60+ who like too team hunt on the larger HP creatures, team hunting is not essential as many of our members solo hunt the big % of there play, we also looking for miners and crafters too the soc,

You must have a mature attitude too apply to our soc as we do not tolerate bad behaviour and time wasters, skilling can go at your own pace and we do not expect you too log in every day and play 10 hours a day as we all have real life too deal with but we do wish too attract some active players that are looking for the next step up in there game play,

We have a soc web site that you can apply on too join the soc or you can apply in game through the terminal leaving a small description about your game play , activity and personality, we hope very much too here from you soon and feel free too ask any additional information that you require too know.

We now have our own mumbler channel for live chat when you want too have a little more interactive nights in

http://www.thenbk.eu/

Last edited:
So far the best soc that has had me, no cumbersome politics, drama, out of control leaders/rules "cough wont let me pirate =(" kids asking for stuff. Its nice talking to people and get feeling they have some years under the belt and a concept of responsibility.

I have never done any team activity's with anyone in the soc outside of pvp ones so I cannot say much with respect to that but at the same time I have seen no fighting or arguing in /s concerning loot and so on. I don't think that would be the case is everybody was out for them self's.

its just so peaceful almost like a community...

just watch out for this Imoyaro guy hes a real shit disturber! =)

bump still looking for new players, now we have a dedicated mumbler live chat channel

ty HaTak for setting this up

Site is down. Was going to consider applying.

I'm low level hunter. Can I apply to NBK? do you have regular hunting events for high levels mobs hunting?

I'm low level hunter. Can I apply to NBK? do you have regular hunting events for high levels mobs hunting?

Hi Korin,

Yes you can. We have multiple soc structure, each suiting the level of your in game activities.
If you are lower level then I would suggest applying to NBK ARMY.
There are players in all our groups from all over (various time zones) and regular group hunts.
Feel free to PM if you have any specific questions.
GL and have fun.
All the best,

Indica

Still here bump

Back