Natural Born Killers Website

Chesty Jugs

Prowler
Society
Necromancers
Helena Chesty Jugs
Just letting everyone know the URL for the new Natural Born Killers website www.THENBK.com check it out, it's only new so be patient for the rest of the info to gather :) ENJOY TY Static and MAX \o/

:clap: :clap: Looks great! :clap: :clap:

we also have a NBK teamspeak, the ip is pe-nbk.com:8767 if u dont have teamspeak you can download it at www.goteamspeak.com and thank you for the good reply's on the website it will be updated with more info shortly ;)

finaly its up. looks good. not much content yet.

Hence what Static just said dragon :)

looks great keep the content flowing

BTW if ye want any help with updating, files, ftp etc i've no problem helping, i design webpages in my spare time.

Love the website! :wave:

The screen shots of the Treasure Hunt look good.... Well of course they are...I'm in them! :yup:

Last edited:
<Bump!>

The new content looks good! Advice for new players, Atrax Park info, and more!

Thanks! :beerchug:

yeah the web site looks great especially know nbk have a la :)

sanke said:
yeah the web site looks great especially know nbk have a la :)

Lol, Neomaven owns the LA, not the soc :)

I will continue to try to update the website on a daily basis. Completing the New Player section is among my top priorities

The site www.theNBK.com also has some good simple advice for players just starting out regardless of their society.

The website has been updated with some important info, please check the news section.

Thanks!

www.TheNBK.com

The Sites Been Updated Yet Again! We're really starting to pick up some steam!

Yes. Pages are looking very sharp indeed, the webchat applet crashed though...(opera 7.4) but pages are coming along really nice! :D

oooh! clans!

wow i am pretty suprised... clans are even coming into EU. now that can be a good and a bad thing... but i think it's quite cool! :laugh:

About the pvp event, y don't u lower the amount of money to donate. If u charge $5(50ped) it will be more money but less ppl will donate, but if u charge 10ped and only 100 ppl donate u will have 1000ped for the prize. Also if u use ped instead of rl money u won't have to pay the fees to paypal and MA.

ragethecorp said:
About the pvp event, y don't u lower the amount of money to donate. If u charge $5(50ped) it will be more money but less ppl will donate, but if u charge 10ped and only 100 ppl donate u will have 1000ped for the prize. Also if u use ped instead of rl money u won't have to pay the fees to paypal and MA.

The PvP event is not set in stone yet. We are exploring several different options.

My thinking is that if we have 100 people competing we will need more then just a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, that means we will have to break it up between the 4 societies and the bulk of those people would be from the NBK Legion and the NBK Army.

Im thinking that for this event a smaller amount of participants is better but we have to make the pot big enough to be worth everyone's time. This event as it stands now is geared mainly around the NBK Guard as well as the higher ranks of the NBK Legion and NBK Army as well as the lower ranks of the Natural Born Killers.

At this point I am trying to guage everyone's interest.

Rednexi said:
Yes. Pages are looking very sharp indeed, the webchat applet crashed though...(opera 7.4) but pages are coming along really nice! :D

I cant reproduce the problem, can you access the web chat now?

HardWrath said:
I cant reproduce the problem, can you access the web chat now?

Yep. I tried it with mozilla, and seems to work fine. Its only my opera that doesnt understand the applet. So no problem there! :D

Back