Achievement: Natural level 100 on 66 USD

MrFatBoy

Provider
Davie Fatboy Bronx
and you got no nice fat HOF at any point or not looted any items with good MU?

Just asking because a lot of times players that dont have to depo got a massive HOF or MU item at some point that funded years of playing.

Either way - gratz and very impressive

UnaAlconbury

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Una Griph Alconbury
and you got no nice fat HOF at any point or not looted any items with good MU?

Just asking because a lot of times players that dont have to depo got a massive HOF or MU item at some point that funded years of playing.

Either way - gratz and very impressive
Thank you!

Highest single item markup was probably around 5k. My biggest hof to date was a ~20k ped Araneatrox, but it didn't even push my TT return for that year alone above the 100% mark. Helpful of course but nothing that significantly impact the overall longterm sample. It is really all about the impact of steady small percentages over a long time when talking about the high amount of turnover needed for level 100.

In my case I have skilled a little bit of everything however, so turned over a lot more than "needed" if the only goal was to reach level 100, so to speak. Unfortunately I haven't tracked every year so I don't have any grand totals, but it's a matter of many millions of ped turnover. For some perspective, a 20k loot is "only" 1% of a 2 million turnover sample. 2 million ped turnover in a year is ~5.5k ped turnover per day, a number which is exceeded by a lot of players nowadays.

MrFatBoy

Provider
Davie Fatboy Bronx
Thank you!

Highest single item markup was probably around 5k. My biggest hof to date was a ~20k ped Araneatrox, but it didn't even push my TT return for that year alone above the 100% mark. Helpful of course but nothing that significantly impact the overall longterm sample. It is really all about the impact of steady small percentages over a long time when talking about the high amount of turnover needed for level 100.
while 20K is definitely not massive my biggest was 500 ped and that did not cover 1/2 the cost to get it lol. i am only at level 45 ish HG (maybe level 220 melee 30 MF) Think if i got 25K in hofs / items i could make it to probably level 70 at best. so your play style and overall result is of course still very impressive indeed.

Thanks for sharing the info !