NBK Miners & NBK Elite Miners are now recruiting!

FilthyMcNasty

Stalker
Society
NBK Army & Senior NBK Council Member
Filthy FilthyMcNasty Depswa
nbk_recruiting_signature.gif

The NBK Miners and NBK Elite Miners are both recruiting again! Obviously both societies are dedicated mining societies however both also have people who like to hunt and craft as well along with some Ore/EnMatter traders. Overall, we are a fun bunch of people who love to mine. Many of us also enjoy hunting solo or in teams and also beacon missions.

People who are focused on mining in EU can benefit greatly from being in a dedicated mining society. Miners usually are a different breed of people and it’s nice to be able to discuss and debate more advanced mining tactics and strategy with others who know what they are talking about.

Specifically miners in a mining society tend to talk about methods used for isolating veins, what a cluster looks like, and how to run the line from beginning to end. Also talked about is loot theory, interpreting skill gains when dropping, systematic patterns, distances, directions etc. Globals are nice BUT profitability is where everyone’s focus should be pointed, as a result they share strategies for being economical as well as when to (or not to) use amps, etc. Current loot trends are almost always a topic of conversation as well as ways to try and predict the loot.

While we are a bunch of dedicated miners, we do have some who craft mining equipment as well as some Ore/EnMatter traders within our ranks. This is simply for the convenience of our miners and in no way will you be required to change who you already do business with. Miners who are looking to establish new trade relationships will benefit greatly from being in a NBK society. With 9 total NBK societies, there are all kinds of people with whom you can do business with and the networking opportunities are virtually unlimited.

For obvious reasons, Ore/EnMatter traders can benefit from being in a dedicated mining society. We are also interested in meeting new traders so we can see if you are the right fit for us or not.

The NBK Miners and NBK Elite Miners are broken up by skill level.

NBK Elite Miners
Minimum Skill Requirement - Level 30 prospecting or surveying

NBK Miners
Skill Requirement - Level 0-29 prospecting or surveying

Anyone who is looking to join should please contact me here on the Entropia Forum. If you are a miner who is interested in being in a top-50 most skilled society along with other miners, you may want to consider the Natural Born Killers if you have over 150K total skills.

Our website is www.The-NBK.com along with more information about us, it has a “contact us” form that you can use if you prefer. Our society forums are a set of private sub forums here on the Entropia Forum. Because of the 9 total NBK societies that use them, our forums are very active.

Bump for the miners :)

Bumpin it up!

.... Getting back on topic...

I'm a miner, mostly enmatter (lv5 surveying) interested in joining NBK miners :)

.... Getting back on topic...

I'm a miner, mostly enmatter (lv5 surveying) interested in joining NBK miners :)

Sounds good, I’ll send you a PM in a few minutes with some questions for ya :)

Edit: PM Sent :)

Last edited:
Good luck with your recruiting guys :) and be nice to sof for me ;)

Best wishes

Rgds

Ace

Thanks m8 :)

We have only heard good things about her and about your society.

Best of luck to you as well :)

Mega Bum for two great soc. I was there for a while before moving to NBK (now in the top 50 soc).
I found in those 2 soc a lot of very nice people, ready to share info and tips and very helpful under all point of view.
If u are a miner and you are looking for a nice soc of fair mates, this is the perfect place for you.

IMO

Good luck with your recruiting guys :) and be nice to sof for me ;)

Best wishes

Rgds

Ace

Thanks for the well wishes bud. I always held (and always will hold) the both of you with very high regards. GL in the future PAC!

Just joined today :) :yay::yay:

Thanks for having me =) Hoping to be a great Crafter for you guys one day ;) hehe

Last edited:
Ah..the classic NBK recruiting thread :yay:. Just wanted to add we are a pretty easy going group. Many of times I remember the Elites being on both tracker list for crafting and mining top 10. Think one time we had both the NBK Miners and Miners Elites on the top 10 mining tracker. Looking for some quality character miners :wtg:

Ah..the classic NBK recruiting thread :yay:. Just wanted to add we are a pretty easy going group. Many of times I remember the Elites being on both tracker list for crafting and mining top 10. Think one time we had both the NBK Miners and Miners Elites on the top 10 mining tracker. Looking for some quality character miners :wtg:

Currently FilthyMcNasty is waiting on the Admin in ET to fix a problem. Until that fixed, the NBK Elite Miners wont rank very high on the list.

If you look at the members list of the NBK Elite Miners and compare it to the members list of the society in the game, you will see that there are many people listed as being in the NBK EM on the Tracker however they arent even in the society. Because of a bug with the Tracker, Filthy can’t remove the people who need to be removed.

At the moment the NBK Elite Miners is listed in the top-10 for both Mining and Crafting, however until this problem gets fixed the soc wont rank very high. On top of that, several of the highest skilled miners in the NBK Elite Miners recently moved up to the Natural Born Killers and one is in the NBK Entrepreneurs.

I fully expect to be in the top 5 in mining and crafting on Tracker once I can get in and do the work I need to do. For awhile before many of our miners moved up to the top soc, Elite Miners ranked in the top 3 on Tracker. That is where we should be.

Good work Filthy ;)

Today, HardWrath was able to get with Starfinder and fix the Entropiatracker issue. I now have the administrative abilities on tracker. As of now NBK Elite Miners ranks #9 and as of early this morning we were #5 in crafting, however there must be some type of glitch because as of this post, we are not in the top 50.

*NBK Bump!*

Today, HardWrath was able to get with Starfinder and fix the Entropiatracker issue. I now have the administrative abilities on tracker. As of now NBK Elite Miners ranks #9 and as of early this morning we were #5 in crafting, however there must be some type of glitch because as of this post, we are not in the top 50.

*NBK Bump!*

When more people in the soc register for the ET, it will rank again

You need six people with globals over the last 30 days in order to rank on ET. Currently, several of the ones who are already registered are ones who have taken a break from mining or crafting during the transition phase. Additionally several of the most active people in the NBK Elite Miners either arent registered at all, or they are registered for the NBK Miners instead.

Now that the bug has been fixed, its just a matter of getting everyone registered for the soc on the tracker

Last edited:
I have received many pm's regarding joining Miners however, I have received none for Elite Miners. Elite Miners is currently accepting members level 30+ in prospecting or survey. I would like to boost the Elite Miners member base by 5 minimum in the next 14 days.

Think you got what it takes to be among some of the best miners in Entropia? Send me a private message or look for me at Cape Corinth and we can talk more.

Bump for a great soc with great people!

Even the lurkers are nice :)

Bump. Still looking for miners. High skill, medium skill, no skill. Doesn't matter. PM me!

i made an application on NBK Miners, im 23 prospector myself almost 24 135k in skills

i want a damn good active soc that are good on mining :)

i made an application on NBK Miners, im 23 prospector myself almost 24 135k in skills

i want a damn good active soc that are good on mining :)

Pm sent, information forwarded to the leaders of Miners :)

Nice write up Filthy...Bump for a bunch of cool people. If your a miner come join this soc. These guys are fun to hang out with..:yay::yay::yay:

Bumping it up :)

Bump, wtill looking for good quality members :)

Bump between CND domes :)

Hi, im a recently restarted player (Level 5 Prospector) and im interested in joining. :)

Hi, im a recently restarted player (Level 5 Prospector) and im interested in joining. :)

Thank you for your interest. You may apply for NBK Miners at the soc terminal. I will forward your info to the top ranking people in Miners. :)

Bump before heading to CND :)

Back