Status

kpward

Elite
Society
Entropia Outfitters
Darri Darri Ar
:yay: :yay: :yay:
Announcing a new Free service from EntropiaOutfitters.com:

Inspired by an idea shared by Rayne Jade...

Entropia Outfitters' Hunting Partner Want Ads!

Want to hunt bigger critters but no one from your FL is online atm?

Go to www.EntropiaOutfitters.com, click on Ads tab, and create a Free Want Ad stating who you are, what you want to hunt, and when. Before u know it, you will have ppl contacting you on EF or in-game for your Team Hunt!

Try it FREE!

Inside the Ad, enter your EF ID or email or Avatar Name so a perspective Hunting Partner can contact you. Along with What you want to hunt, When you are typically online and let the Team Hunting begin.

GL and GZ on all the Team Loots! :wtg:

darri

Nice Service :wtg:

i might use it sometime :cool:

:hug:

Great. Try it out.

Let me know what u think. :D

darri

It sounds like a good idea. But if you ever make it cost money, I don't think anyone will use it. But I don't know if you ever will, just sounds like you might judging from the try in Try it free.

...Nope, it's Free! I have a sample Ad posted now.

not sure how i could charge ppl anyway... no worries. :wtg:

darri
(...i understand the question tho. there are a lot of the "try it once free" types of services)

It sounds like a good idea. But if you ever make it cost money, I don't think anyone will use it. But I don't know if you ever will, just sounds like you might judging from the try in Try it free.

I pretty much thought the same thing. But, this is a very good idea, I might try it out on Friday!

Yes, it is an AWESOME idea from Rayne Jade... have to give credit where it is due.

+Rep to Rayne Jade! :yay:

darri

Yes, it is an AWESOME idea from Rayne Jade... have to give credit where it is due.

+Rep to Rayne Jade! :yay:

darri

Awww... thx Darri! Appreciate the mention... No matter where the credit goes. I ma just hoping that some people can meet up and rain down destruction on mobs they would have never tried solo. Here's to hoping we see some HoFs and ATH pics featured here as well as in the HOF Forum :drink:

wow :) awesome I have been w8ing for this I have these probs all the time :) cuz my soc isn't that active anymore:/

Great to hear, Lobbe.

Use it whenever and as often as you like... ;)

GL,
darri

gotta love weekends... :yay:

u wants to Team Hunt this weekend?

darri

:D

...free is not a bad price. ;)

sundays are fun... :D

...lost track....

:D

...who moved my cheese? (couldn't resist) :D

free service for all. :)

Great free tool! :yay:

How is the team formed?

If I get a "hunting partner" how is the loot divided? there is no equal share anymore..

Although Damage if it is actually proportional, may work well.

Stack share//Item share// there is really no way to properly divide loot is there??

How can this work without personal trust??

How is the team formed?

If I get a "hunting partner" how is the loot divided? there is no equal share anymore..

Although Damage if it is actually proportional, may work well.

Stack share//Item share// there is really no way to properly divide loot is there??

How can this work without personal trust??

All good questions, Deano.

All that this services does is connect ppl thru communication that want to hunt similar critter, at similar times, with similar equipment for free.... like Want Ads.

Basically, all the team dynamics is the same.... the trust factor, the loot factor, and all other factors are managed within EU as they always have been.

So my sample Ad is pretty simple and is what they will all look like. U list your avatar name or your EF ID so someone may connect with you... then u all talk/chat and decide if u want to team hunt together.

Very straight forward! :)

darri

Ahh, I misunderstood the implications of the service. I thought it was you offering actual hunting partners from a base of preselected people. My apologies.

No problem at all Deano. I appreciate the question. :D

GL team hunting!
darri

free service anyone? ;)

...UPGRADED: better than free for the first 20 folks that use the Hunting Partner Want Ads...

50% off coupon for any purchase from EntropiaOutfitters.com after Want Ad creation!!! :yay:

How does that sound? ;)

darri

u know u want to! ;)

...service is always available. :)

July is almost over.... :eek:

...ugh, airports make me sleepy... :rolleyes:

Has anyone used the want ads?

I dont hunt enough to need a partner, save for the buddy hunts I participate in on occasion

Status
Back