Neurobiotic Booster

CrazyBuck

Provider
Society
Experia
Chuck CrazyBuck Buck
Hi!

Fristly these little things are untradable. Despite this I thought it would be intresting to speculate about thier value as theyre comming as prizes in both MM and the upcomming Riptor event on Arkadia.

How much could you really gain from this pure economically? Going on a crafting bonanza or maxed out hunting/mining doped up with this would surely gain you a lot of skills but it would most certainly also cost more than to buy the extra 50% skills and play eco instead.

Description:
Each Neurobiotic Booster A5 5mg consumable item increases skill gains in all professions by 50% after being consumed, and lasts for 5 hours of logged-in time. The timer is paused while the avatar who has consumed the booster item is logged out of Entropia Universe. Unconsumed booster items are non-tradable.

Value of them is pretty minimal. It's not even a 2x skill, it's just 1.5x.

Nice little extra present basically, and I can see MA giving them out quite often in events (possibly for more easy to loot robot-type events where you have to hand parts in) as they don't cost MA a single ped.

IMO they are worth nothing:)

All it does is saving you some time

putting a price on that time I would sau about 10 ped each:) if you were to sell that skill or about 100 ped if you were to buy those skill

Take it or leave it, but in the end they are nothing compared to some shitty UL armor set or something they could have given in exchange

They could be very useful for those who skill tiering skill.

For some of the harder-to-skill professions like colouring and texturing these could be quite handy.

According to the Day MU (the 5mg) (one sold today) its 211 ped, lowest BO on AH are around 400-500.

So you guys think its worth around lets say 150-300 ped?

I tryed to put it on auction and it works so its tradable afaik.

I asked support and you can only consume one at a time :(
I was hoping you could take more, i have 4 and it would have been nice to be able to take all 4 and get 200% for 5 hours.

The 10mg ones are untradeable... at least via PvP trade. I know because I tried to give one to a soc m8, and got that ugly message saying this item cannot be traded. Haven't tried putting it on auc, but I assume since it cannot be traded normally, that it cannot be auctioned.

Back