New Armor and weapons are waiting to be discovered!

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
So where are they? Seen Argonaut claw powerfist. Looks cool.... stats are descent...

Where's the rest of the crap? I've also noticed that Ark's swords aren't being discovered either.... MindArk maybe forgot to flip the switch to the "On" position? Or are these items THAT UBER that we'll only see the very odd one here and there?

Menace

... or people are just not crafting/hunting the right things? :silly2:

So where are they? Seen Argonaut claw powerfist. Looks cool.... stats are descent...

Where's the rest of the crap? I've also noticed that Ark's swords aren't being discovered either.... MindArk maybe forgot to flip the switch to the "On" position? Or are these items THAT UBER that we'll only see the very odd one here and there?

Menace

How are your clubber professions? Some high level clubs to be discovered from the trader in the Ringhorne.

I guess most of the new bps have levels above 10 and so only drop occasionally from high level crafting.

Can someone post the stats of the claws?

Can someone post the stats of the claws?

Young Argonaut's Claws(L) - recommended level 9, 14-28 damage @ 61/minute. Fits nicely between Loughlin Smacker Three(L) and Omegaton Piercer(L).

Young Argonaut's Claws(L) - recommended level 9, 14-28 damage @ 61/minute. Fits nicely between Loughlin Smacker Three(L) and Omegaton Piercer(L).

Ok, looks nice. What about the mature one?

Who is he? Where is he? What does he know?

I want to find him ASAP :D

Mission token broker... there is one with vehicles in chugs too

1-3 token per mission and thoes are the costs?:eyecrazy:

1-3 token per mission and thoes are the costs?:eyecrazy:

With a mission you can do once a day that takes 15-20 minutes and gives 5 tokens, more probably to be added in the future, driving down token prices...

20k tokens for an unlimited vehicle that according to Kim has very good stats, I don't think that is too overpriced? Too low and they fuck over the vehicle crafters ya know

With a mission you can do once a day that takes 15-20 minutes and gives 5 tokens, more probably to be added in the future, driving down token prices...

20k tokens for an unlimited vehicle that according to Kim has very good stats, I don't think that is too overpriced? Too low and they fuck over the vehicle crafters ya know

a once a day mission that gives 5 tokens? when did this get added and were is it?

and yes i see how this could harm vehicle crafters.

a once a day mission that gives 5 tokens? when did this get added and were is it?

Go to PA and talk to new NPC (northern part of PA) then go to a cave a bit N of PA (61250, 76400 or so) and kill ~20 feffoid outcast/bandit and find a crystal in 20 minutes, go back and get 5 tokens :)

Back