New Group: Calypso Deed Holders

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
All Calypso Deed Holders are hereby cordially invited to join the new Calypso Deed Holders group right here on Planet Calypso Forum.

It is my intention to gather a group of Calypsians, who work together to improve our fine home planet, and make it a great home for EVERYBODY... from sweater to great estate holder, Calypso should be a welcoming home for everyone.

And... a happy newyear to all.

I am sure this group is not a pyramid scheme, as I made the group, and I am not smart enough to come up with a good pyramid scheme.

Joined since I recently bought a single land deed :silly2:

This group is right up my alley.

Ultimately the land lot deeds mean one thing:

We are responsible for the planets success.

The sooner we get to work in this spirit the better the results will be.

Welcome on board.

Well im a tad sleepy and i saw this in teh new topics and had to come see what calypso dead hookers was all about till i rubbed my eyes and re read the title., bugga.

Sorry to dissappoint you...

Well im a tad sleepy and i saw this in teh new topics and had to come see what calypso dead hookers was all about till i rubbed my eyes and re read the title., bugga.

ROFL!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

You the best Butch! Man, I almost spit coffe on my laptop.

Derid :tongue2:

breakfast, coffe, cigarete,hookers, alcohol....only in that order if u don't want hooker be first thing u see in a morning :wise:

I've got a few deeds so I will join your discussion group. For me deeds give me the opportunity to turn over more peds than I could normally afford. Which hopefully will bring some long term benefits.

Sure its been hard coming up with the cash up front, but I'm sure long term I should be able to add a few more hofs to the board, rather than that being a rare occasional thing.

I expect others will do the same. All this additional turnover should mean more peds for MA, which means more return on deeds, then bigger stats on tracker which is advertising and that should bring more people into EU.

On a personal level my spirits are on the up for 2012, I'm sure a more positive attitude on planet will bring its own dividends. Not sure what the group can do, but open to ideas.

Rick

Sadly not joining because Nighthawk is here... :(

Pity, because I believe that it is a good thing to have more than one perspective in a group.

Currently, also working to broaden the CLD Holders group into something bigger. I aim at it becoming an "established power" on our fine Planet.

I am a sweater and I have 6 deeds atm, with hopes to get the 9 before they stop selling on ah.
I'd be honored to join the group.

ok joined in as well with my 5 little precious deeds. xD

Welcome to the group. Let us work together and create prosperity for all Calypsians.

Following on from several PM's with Wollongong I have decided that my voice as a Calypso citizen is more important than my disagreement with NightHawk... Therefore I have registered and posted at the calypso citizens forum.

Deed deed everywhere a deed... or a share... or another name.

:scratch2:

Nice find... Almost 6.5 years ago... Time flies when you're having fun eh?

Following on from several PM's with Wollongong I have decided that my voice as a Calypso citizen is more important than my disagreement with NightHawk... Therefore I have registered and posted at the calypso citizens forum.

And I have full confidence in the ability of both you guys to set aside your personal differences and work, either together, or seperately, towards our common goal :)

if you own cld, and haven't joined yet...do so

Back