New Kind of Deeds are released

TiveXO

Guardian
Society
SuF
RedEye
Hi all, Arkadia finnaly made thier own Deed's.
but they will only count for Arkadia Underground.

please read here

Very interesting indeed, but can someone guess/estimate the ROI of those deeds :scratch2:

Very interesting indeed, but can someone guess/estimate the ROI of those deeds :scratch2:

It might be better than CLDs first 1-2 months, but after... who knows

One server, so one big LA in effect.

200,000 deeds.

Now all the guesses.

Conservative estimate:
Say the area makes 100ped per day in tax.
100 ped / 200000 = 0.05pec per day per deed

Massively Over eager estimate:
Say the area makes 10000ped per day in tax.
10000 ped / 200000 = 5 pec per day

Cost of deed = 50 ped

Conservative:
Cost of deed will be returned in 100000 days (300 years)

Cost of deed will be returned in 1000 days (3 years)

I would hazard a guess, somewhere inbetween, and they will eventually sell for under 10 ped each. (guesses galore of course, as i have no idea)

Will all depend on the amount of payment per deed.

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: as whitenut pointed out, it is 300 years not 30 years for conservative

Last edited:
One server, so one big LA in effect.

200,000 deeds.

Now all the guesses.

Conservative estimate:
Say the area makes 100ped per day in tax.
100 ped / 200000 = 0.05pec per day per deed

Say the area makes 10000ped per day in tax.
10000 ped / 200000 = 5 pec per day

Cost of deed = 50 ped

Conservative:
Cost of deed will be returned in 100000 days (30 years)

Cost of deed will be returned in 1000 days (3 years)

I would hazard a guess, somewhere inbetween, and they will eventually sell for under 10 ped each. (guesses galore of course, as i have no idea)

Will all depend on the amount of payment per deed.

Rgds

Ace

0's are bit off 100 times vs 10 times

No. Profit is 100 and 10 000 (100 times different). Yet periods are 3 and 30.. (10times different)

I will do it in pec for you.

Conservative:
Cost of deed = 5000pec
Revenue per day = 10000 pec / 200000 deeds = 0.05pec per day per deed
Time to recieve investment back = 5000 / 0.05 = 100000 days (300 years)

Massivley over estimated:
Cost of deed = 5000pec
Revenue per day = 1000000 pec / 200000 deeds = 5pec per day per deed
Time to recieve investment back = 5000 / 5 = 1000 days (3 Years)

Same as figures above

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: not 30 years but 300 years, my bad whitenut

I will do it in pec for you.

Conservative:
Cost of deed = 5000pec
Revenue per day = 10000 pec / 200000 deeds = 0.05pec per day per deed
Time to recieve investment back = 5000 / 0.05 = 100000 days

Massivley over estimated:
Cost of deed = 5000pec
Revenue per day = 1000000 pec / 200000 deeds = 5pec per day per deed
Time to recieve investment back = 5000 / 5 = 1000 days

Same as figures above

Rgds

Ace
100 000 days is 300 years not 30...

Also i think putting a price of 50 ped each was quite ingenious from Arkadia team.

Much easier for people to spend 50 ped per deed rather than 1000

But i don't believe the return will be very good. Time will tell i suppose

Rgds

Ace

Also i think putting a price of 50 ped each was quite ingenious from Arkadia team.

Much easier for people to spend 50 ped per deed rather than 1000

But i don't believe the return will be very good. Time will tell i suppose

Rgds

Ace

Yup 50 ped per deed means almost anyone can afford them.
10 000 000 peds for area similar to FOMA Fortuna is bit much (as Foma was sold for about half of that) BUT it is easier to invest, as there is no trust factor included(quite risky for 100 different people to share FOMA without getting trust issues) and you cant be scammed out of your investment.

IMHO if Arkadia keeps growing (as it is doing right now) it might be decent enough investment opportunity..
If the mobs in the underground are nice and ores have some use, then 3000ped per day is achievable and the period of deeds paying off would be 10 years for the buyers.
ATM i believe it is more closer to 1-1.5k peds per day (easy mathematics: i get around 4k ped loot in one heavy mining session, which would mean 200ped for deed holders.. so 5-6 heavy mining runs per day (by any number of miners) is enough.
If Arkadia gets more popular i will move there and will visit underground instead of visiting FOMA.

I dont know about hunting there, but if it has some decent mobs like Dasps used to be, then it might also give quite a nice return.

Thinking of buying 20-50 deeds myself - to gather dust until all sold and prices sky rocket :D

I sure would have paid 50ped per deed on FOMA when it was for sale. (if same amount)

Little bit more calculations:
If the deeds would give 20% ROI (5 years to pay off), then it would mean average profit for all deeds combined would be 5479per day (38356 per week) -
which means total loot in there should be 5479/0,05=109580, which means at 90% avatars must spend atleast 121755 tt per day there...
Now that is hard to achieve.. BUT not impossible ( i think CND had similar turnover at high times)..
For 10% ROI it would need 60877 ped spent per day there
For 5% ROI it would need 30438 ped spent per day there.

Last edited:
This "LA" is the size of half Ark. If, say, 100 people will cycle there 1000 ped/day each, the 5% would be 5000 ped, 0.025 ped per deed, 2000 days (5.5 years) for a deed to repay for itself - better than the current CLD's ROI.

Based on numbers of turnover from EL for the last day and approximate i can say that income for 28 Ark Deeds (1 CLD price) will be about 1.5-2 PED per week, half of income of the CLD. But this was only first day, FOMA mining inside isnt work with full potential, not all players can hunt yesterday, so i think that in future income may be better than with CLD.

lets say it like this,

they AULD will need to make minumum of 10 ped a year to can compare with CLD.
this would make 0.19 ped a deed per week.
i dont think they will have that much.
im quite sure CLD are more reliable , but we will see when they re out.

I see already people panicking that they not getting any.
Bu there exist 200.000 and the demand wont be same as on CLD.

Who want ROI should wait a week or 2 until we know at least a beginning ROI for them , which will be higher then average OFC because Underground is so new, everyone wanna look on it.

in 1 or 2 months the aktivity in underground will be just 50-60% of what it is now after release........

i expect a ROI of less then 10 pec each.

To compare a CLD with mu today and the new AULD a AULD would give at least :
13.8 pec a week.

means CLD MU included will probably be the better choice comapred to AULD but no one can know it yet.
we need to wait for the payout after first week.

you need to see, LA has 5% tax, CLd have 25% tax this a BIG difference.
without the tax thing we need 16.66% of all players from calypso and foma together on ARk-Underground to have same ROI..............

and meassured by tax rate of 5% : 25% = 5 times as many
->83.33 % of whole calypsian population.

this is just a easy comparement from the data we got........................

Last edited:
you need to see, LA has 5% tax, CLd have 25% tax this a BIG difference.
without the tax thing we need 16.66% of all players from calypso and foma together on ARk-Underground to have same ROI..............

and meassured by tax rate of 5% : 25% = 5 times as many
->83.33 % of whole calypsian population.

this is just a easy comparement from the data we got........................

This is wrong.
Underground deeds have 5% tax (if someone loots 100ped, the deed owners get 5ped)
CLDs have 25% of REVENUE (REVENUE= around 10% of turnover) so 2,5% of turnover (They cost more cause area is bigger :) and includes crafting )

Underground - i get 100ped global, i receive 95peds, and deed owners get to share 5peds.

CLDs - i spend 100ped on ammo, and receive 90ped loot. 10ped left to be shared, and CLD owners get 25% of it, meaning 2.5peds)

This is wrong.
Underground deeds have 5% tax (if someone loots 100ped, the deed owners get 5ped)
CLDs have 25% of REVENUE (REVENUE= around 10% of turnover) so 2,5% of turnover (They cost more cause area is bigger :) and includes crafting )

Underground - i get 100ped global, i receive 95peds, and deed owners get to share 5peds.

CLDs - i spend 100ped on ammo, and receive 90ped loot. 10ped left to be shared, and CLD owners get 25% of it, meaning 2.5peds)

ok i c , thnx for correcting, but that menas then too thats reutrn on this area is lower then on non taxed.

still we would need 8.5%~ of whole calyspian population then on Underground............permanently.

we will see how much it is.

how i said, 13.8 pec to comapre with CLD, everything below is less good then CLD.
If CLd price goes down this amount goes up.
on 1200 ped a CLD we need already 15.8 pec per AULD............

Something like this, i must say that there is a daily taxes...

18b.jpg

entropia_2010-06-14_17-19-23-53.jpg

These pictures was posted by ND for Arsteroid. So you can calculate that average income for one dome is 200 PED/day

20 domes = 4000 PED/day

If Ark Underground will be same popular as FOMA now (AU can be reached more easily than FOMA), so 4000 PED / day income leads us to 28000 PED/week, so income for one deed will be 0.14 PED/week. For 1400 PED invest (28 deeds) this sum will be 3.92 PED/week.

This may be very interesting for some people.

18b.jpg

These pictures was posted by ND for Arsteroid. So you can calculate that average income for one dome is 200 PED/day

20 domes = 4000 PED/day

If Ark Underground will be same popular as FOMA now (AU can be reached more easily than FOMA), so 4000 PED / day income leads us to 28000 PED/week, so income for one deed will be 0.14 PED/week. For 1400 PED invest (28 deeds) this sum will be 3.92 PED/week.

yea but you forgot FOMA has double drop rate and was very very popular, but it shows nice data which makes it a bit easier to compare them :)

thnx a lot +rep

When any new area comes there is a flood of activities there which in turn will raise the initial values of AULD returns.. Personally valuing AULD @ 50*200,000 = 10 million peds = 1 mill usd seems a serious over valuation on arkadia's part (nothing new for arkadia as they did the same with Land Areas). Smart thing they did is make it 50 peds so everyone can buy.

We shall see how it pans out but personally i prefer the CLD as of now..

My initial guesstimate is it will take 10 years to get your 50 ped back, best case maybe 5 years.

18b.jpg

20 domes = 4000 PED/day

As Underground is HUGE, i think those screenshots are very good data for calculating weekly payouts... Those screens made my mind, i will buy as many i have free peds for :)

yea but dont forget not that
1.) it was foma
2.) the pictures are from 2010
i was miner, the system changed -> mining aktivity decreased.
return is now 80% instead of 90% so many people stopped mining.

3.) foma cycled faster ped
4.) foma was famous for towers (las vegas / big amps etc........)
5.) MU of ores were higher at this time

so plenty of reasons you shoulndt forget.
and the 14 pec you calculated are for the case CLD on 1375 (375 ped mu included)
and AULD and on base of 50 ped (no mu included)
on this caclulation you dont see a chance mu will go up...................

i think same as divnity , for the moment i stick to CLD and wait what will happen.

another pont is, people are already tired of this super large investments already, so the liquidty need to come from anywhere.

the release of AULD will give us a small eco-cut for a few weeks if all just wanna buy the deeds =)

so i just give an advice be careful and check before you invest large amounts.
the liquidity is lower then the years, you might stuck on them for a while.
as lower CLD come as less attraktive this AULD will be.................

3.) foma cycled faster ped
4.) foma was famous for towers (las vegas / big amps etc........)

AU uses the same indoor model, so it's the same Vegas, and the same fast cycling. But on top of that in AU there are 3 kinds of resources (+treasures, which cost to mine as ores and enmatters together), so all the spendings double.

AU uses the same indoor model, so it's the same Vegas, and the same fast cycling. But on top of that in AU there are 3 kinds of resources (+treasures, which cost to mine as ores and enmatters together), so all the spendings double.

intersteing, i dint drop any bombs yet.

well we will see how much they give on monday.....

but before i dont know , im not gonna buy any :D

intersteing, i dint drop any bombs yet.

well we will see how much they give on monday.....

but before i dont know , im not gonna buy any :D

Nope, we don't see, sale delayed due some troubles, maybe up to incoming patch. So do not spen all money before sales start! :)

There are two important differences to FOMA :

1. The mob spawns are not fertilizer station controlled, so would actually continue to be present. No FOMA style fuckups.
  2. There are instances in Arkadia underground that will also be generating revenue.

There are two important differences to FOMA :

1. The mob spawns are not fertilizer station controlled, so would actually continue to be present. No FOMA style fuckups.
  2. There are instances in Arkadia underground that will also be generating revenue.
The instances aren't taxed, and hence won't generate revenue.

Edit:
From David|Arkadia (on Arkadiaforum):
"Just a note regarding the Vaults. The Vaults are great for the Land Area because the ensure a constant flow of participants visiting the Underground, however they are not taxed and therefore don't contribute directly to tax revenue. "

Some nice thoughts here but don't forget that with similar mining systems, Arkadia still have more chances for a faster cycle than FOMA or Hell, all because of the Treasures. Only place where you can do triple bombing! Missions down there might help a bit too.

Also the investors don't need to add any kind of fertilizer at all or to manage/buy any DNA's.

Besides Calypso, Arkadia was the only planet that I had visited so far, a lot of times! They look like they know what they are doing, also I think they are very professional and a working hard team! They even offered me a gaming laser mouse (it was the first thing i got from EU!).

Time will tell but I'm also inclined to buy a few deeds! They have a lot of potential, just hope that MA/Calypso don't cut their legs!

Back