New Kind of Deeds are released

I see a big problem with all this Shares, more and more people 'Invest' and less play, this will lead to even lower return IMHO, this Shares should be released considering active player base
I think MA should try to bring the return rate back to around 95% not lowering it even more than ~90% what we experiencing atm.

I see a big problem with all this Shares, more and more people 'Invest' and less play, this will lead to even lower return IMHO, this Shares should be released considering active player base
I think MA should try to bring the return rate back to around 95% not lowering it even more than ~90% what we experiencing atm.

Axe: "more and more people 'Invest' and more and more people play"

now it is mine words against yours.

I think most post must start like this: "IMO (but I may be wrong) ....." :smoke:

To reach current ROI on clds (~13%) these deeds should generate 1,3m peds per year / 25k peds per week / should have over 500k turnover weekly in 'instance'. As i said before, it might happen the first weeks/months but after ppl done with quests n stuffs it will drop IMO :)

The Political system on Arkadia isn't that liberalized and one can't complaint about bad loots on Arkadia reading there forums.

Someone great in finances calculate the expected ROI of these deeds considering the Revenue of the Planet in 2013 - Early 2014 ?

Looking at the revenue from Arkadia might give a clue or not, but unlike calypso that pays a share of their revenue the Arkadia deeds will be fueled by a 5% tax thats played by the hunters and miners. It wont cost arkadia one cent.

Im not sure how to anticipate a correct roi beforehand. If it could become a competetion to foma you might see a decent return and calypso would take a big hit on their income but since moonria and hell also use the inhouse mining system and that didnt happen yet i doubt this will change.

Someone great in finances calculate the expected ROI of these deeds considering the Revenue of the Planet in 2013 - Early 2014 ?

Well, have they disclosed any revenue for planet Arkadia?

Well, have they disclosed any revenue for planet Arkadia?

We don't need to know Ark's revenue, only how much people loot in the Underground, and that info we have. Of course it's incomplete (only globals) and the current activity is higher than future average because of novelty of U., but after U. worked for more than 7 days it will be possible to roughly extrapolate.

Great, no history of sales, nothing, no projected ROI. (smile.jpg)

yup they dont wanna share any info, they just throw it under the people and make them a situation they all become mad and scared not to get one.

not really a serious sale................

yup they dont wanna share any info, they just throw it under the people and make them a situation they all become mad and scared not to get one.

not really a serious sale................

ROFL, new area, there is no data. Not sure what you are expecting lol

Rgds

Ace

The underground is barely 1 week old, there's just not enough info yet to release.

The underground is barely 1 week old, there's just not enough info yet to release.

monday = payout day

I asked chris on saturday and he said he will share as soon payout come to AUD.
he didnt.
MA knows exactly what last week gave and this might be halfway point to see if i like to invest or not.

But they dont wanna share............... :)

btw i asked chris 3 times today after launch and he said "the deeds working different then CLD, so they dont show ROI atm".

no clue what he exactly ment but nvm.
MA has more then enough data..................

monday = payout day

I asked chris on saturday and he said he will share as soon payout come to AUD.
he didnt.
MA knows exactly what last week gave and this might be halfway point to see if i like to invest or not.

But they dont wanna share............... :)

btw i asked chris 3 times today after launch and he said "the deeds working different then CLD, so they dont show ROI atm".

no clue what he exactly ment but nvm.
MA has more then enough data..................

What is wrong with waiting for the first payment, you can make your own calculations.

For CLD's they based the ROI on years of data. If you really want to go by just a few days data that is up to you......kinda pointless though

It would be VERY irresponsible of MA and arkadia to tell people a ROI based on a few days data

Rgds

Ace

What is wrong with waiting for the first payment, you can make your own calculations.

For CLD's they based the ROI on years of data. If you really want to go by just a few days data that is up to you......kinda pointless though

It would be VERY irresponsible of MA and arkadia to tell people a ROI based on a few days data

Rgds

Ace

well this is what i will do i guesss :)

Rgds

Ace

First payout will probably be around 7-10 pec / deed, looking at entropialife LA data ...

Are they easy to get if i go over there?
A broker sells them, so, yes... although lotsa peeps now when they're fresh in there, but generally, yes. (might wanna wait for a few days for the crowd to go away)

I saw a guy buying one from a broker located near a TP in Arkadia Underground (the broker look the same as a auction broker). This on a twitch stream few minutes ago. So I guess that you just need to travel to Arkadia...

And in case your looking to get them, you will need to extract peds out from your ped card and "surrender" it to the "Arkadia Underground Deed Broker" manually...like you usually do when turning in tokens for quests/missions. (Drop the extracted peds into some small window that opens up when you click on the "Buy" option.)

Its a roundabout way of buying that's different from when buying stuff from Trade Terminal. So might be a little counter-intuitive.

And in case your looking to get them, you will need to extract peds out from your ped card and "surrender" it to the "Arkadia Underground Deed Broker" manually...like you usually do when turning in tokens for quests/missions. (Drop the extracted peds into some small window that opens up when you click on the "Buy" option.)

Its a roundabout way of buying that's different from when buying stuff from Trade Terminal. So might be a little counter-intuitive.

That should slow down the people trying to buy all of them up when they are added.:D

at this moment are more in the broker then people can buy off.

its not the problem anymore that we have a leak on deeds^^

Payments are everyday, not every week.
Payment was 1 PEC per deed today.
28 Deeds (1 CLD price) gives us 28 PEC/Day, so ~ 1,96 PED per week.
But i think it will grow and i wish to see how much money will be at weekend :)

Yes, this should be writen somewhere officially, because when you go to the broker, the [Buy] button is greyed, thus the few people waiting there for hours, hahaha... :laugh:

Extracting a PED stack and reactivating the Broker is the only way to enable the button!

Payments are everyday, not every week.
Payment was 1 PEC per deed today.
28 Deeds (1 CLD price) gives us 28 PEC/Day, so ~ 1,96 PED per week.
But i think it will grow and i wish to see how much money will be at weekend :)

surely this calculation should not include the MU on the CLD to make a realistic comparison?

Back