new Neteller limits.

pazi

Mature
Society
FREELANCE
slava pazi dobskiy
"Due to the risk of fraudulent behavior when using the Netteller option for deposits and withdrawals Mindark has decided to impose restrictions on this Payment provider. Effective immediately, you can no longer withdraw more money then you have deposited. This means that if you have deposited 1000 USD your withdrawal limit is also 1000 USD.

Please note that this only affects participants using Netteller, all other payment options are unchanged."

-Help me clear out please....what deposits? using Neteller or all depositis wich i made?

"Due to the risk of fraudulent behavior when using the Netteller option for deposits and withdrawals Mindark has decided to impose restrictions on this Payment provider. Effective immediately, you can no longer withdraw more money then you have deposited. This means that if you have deposited 1000 USD your withdrawal limit is also 1000 USD.

Please note that this only affects participants using Netteller, all other payment options are unchanged."

-Help me clear out please....what deposits? using Neteller or all depositis wich i made?

it is scary, i think MA should clarify if people that have deposited via neteller in the past but now have more peds on their account than their deposits can still withdraw the full amount to their bank account, because if not this is a extremely worrying precedent and im surprised there hasnt been a topic on this issue before.
if a payment provider is not safe then MA should not use it, fraud within a payment provider should be the responsibility of the payment provider and should not effect MA.

i asked....if i deposited via bank before, can i withdraw this amount on neteller or not?

Back