RobBuona

Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
I believe this started happening to me at some point yesterday. I normally browse the forums using the New Posts link. For some reason though, every time I hit New Posts, I get 20 pages of posts:

new_posts_983655.jpg

This happens even when I just visited the forums a few minutes ago, showing me threads I've already seen. The same thing happens when I view my subscribed threads; all threads show as having new posts.

I would assume I'm not the only one who is experiencing this, but I haven't heard anyone else mention it.

The same thing happens to me as well... I just assumed it was always there since I've always seen it this way. I just usually check the first page or two of posts though.

~Danimal

..also if I hit user CP, all the threads I have ever subscribed to are now there... even if I have veiwed last post.. started happening about a week ago....

711 suck!!!

and yes please quote me on that as excessive negativity :D

The same thing happens to me as well... I just assumed it was always there since I've always seen it this way. I just usually check the first page or two of posts though.

~Danimal
No, it hasn't always been like that - at least not for me. Normally when I view New Posts, those threads won't show up the next time I visit the forums unless there has been a new post in them.

This started happening to me today, showing 20 pages of new posts, when only a few were truely new.

Plus the subscribed threads are the same, most are not newly updated. Annoying bug :(

..also if I hit user CP, all the threads I have ever subscribed to are now there... even if I have veiwed last post.. started happening about a week ago....

711 suck!!!

and yes please quote me on that as excessive negativity :D

Me too...

Be positive, consider it a NEW FEATURE!!! :eyecrazy:

Agreed, something weird happened to the forum in past 24 hours, it has marked threads that I had read over a week ago (some last updated 16 November) as unread.

Something is broken, but no doubt 711 can track it down. :)

And the "New posts" search is broken, too.

Started today for me.

yes.. overload... or censored.. or crashed... :(

Quick, you know who to call -> 711

I think your cookie has gone baaaaad :laugh:

Deleting Cookies helped. Thx

press "mark all forum read" works also.

all good now. "phew" thx 711!

Back